5

I was currently at dance practicing my trio with Austin and Ethan. The trio we're working on is a lyrical to the song Instead.

It's about this girl who chose to date this boy but her best friend that's in love with her is trying to get her to date him.

The guy I'm dating is Austin and the guy who wants me is Ethan. It's a really beautiful dance. Our instructor, Hunter, is super talented.

"Okay, let's run it from the top." Hunter told us. We sat back down, my back to Austins and I'm facing Ethan.

Hunter starts the music again, causing us to dance to the song. And during the three and a half minutes, we get everything right.

The only thing that's awkward is that I have to kiss Ethan, but it's not too bad. Hunter tells us we can take a five so I go to my water.

"Good job, guys." I smile towards them. They say the same as I sit down. I sit next to Grace, who is super good at dance.

"The trios coming together." She complimented. "Thanks, it's really beautiful." I smile. I check my phone to see Charlie texted me.

He sent me a picture of him pouting because he has an interview. I smiled at the picture. "He's really cute." Grace commented.

"Yeah. We're not dating though." She rose her eyebrows at me. "I would cuff him if I would you." Grace went back to her phone.

She was one of the only ones I talked to here. Her, Austin, and Ethan. I text Charlie and tell him I miss him.

Ever since the park, we spend a lot of time together. And today, he's gonna meet Lauren and Jasper.

Well officially. They wouldn't stop talking about it, and Charlie was down for it. He's gonna come after his interview and when I'm home.

But dance lasted a little longer than what I thought. We were practicing for the big group dance and it's super intense.

When I get to my house, I instantly go take a shower. I was sore and sweaty so I wanted it to make me feel better.

Once done, I put on black skinny jeans, a band tee, and a red flannel. After drying my hair, Charlie walked in.

He had on a blue sweater, khakis, and a beanie. "My favorite person. How did dance go?" Charlie asked, giving me a side hug.

"It was long, what about the interview?" We sit on my couch as we talk. He talks about his interview but not for long.

Lauren and Jasper walked in, talking about something. They look at us sitting on the couch and smile.

"You must be Charlie." Lauren smiled towards him. He stood up so he could introduce himself. Lauren was wearing a hoodie, leggings and vans.

Jasper was wearing t-shirt and comfortable shorts. I don't know what they're called but they're like sweats.

"It's good to see you, again." Charlie smiled to Jasper. I can see them becoming really good friends.
The plan was to hang out for a while, eat some food, and then watch a movie. We were gonna watch a scary horror movie.

"You guys wanna order a pizza?" Jasper asked after a while. We all agreed so we picked out what we wanted and called it in.

Charlie went to use the bathroom and Lauren looked at me. "He's really cute, Taylor." I smiled but then caught myself.

"That's what I said!" Jasper laughed. "I agree, but we met not too long ago so it's soon." I look over to see Charlie walking back in.

"Your soap smells so good." Charlie complimented. "Awe thanks." He sat next to me casually.

Charlie and Jasper started talking about different bands as I was telling Lauren about the trio dance.

As we were talking, a knock was on the door. I stood up to answer and pay. I took the pizzas and sat them in the kitchen.

Once eating and getting full, we went into my living room. I grabbed a few blankets for us as they turned the lights out.

We turned the movie As Above So Below on and get comfortable. I sit next to Charlie, our shoulders were touching.

It didn't bother me though, I kinda liked it. As we watched, we were all really quiet. But every time there's a jump scare, we all jump.

Halfway through Charlie had his arm around me. I couldn't tell if it was casual or he was just trying to comfort me.

But by the end of the movie, we were cuddled up. "Can we watch a happy movie now?" Lauren asked laughing as we turned the lights back on.

"Please, that would be amazing." We put on Superbad, which is one of my favorite comedy movies.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Jasper asked me while the movie played in the background.

"I'm actually going to the beach with this fool. I'm supposed to be meeting his friend." I inform him.

They both give me a look but I ignore them. I know what they mean because they think things are getting serious, relationship wise.

But no. We're just getting closer as friends. Which I don't mind it at all actually. I really like spending time with Charlie.

Even just as friends. We just get each other. We're two kids with big dreams. Lauren and Jasper ended up getting tired so they got up to leave.

"It was nice meeting you, Charlie." Lauren hugged him, and he hugged her back. "You too, Lauren." After hugging Lauren, he bro hugged Jasper.

"Don't be a stranger." We walk the two outside to their cars. There was music playing from Warrens so it sounds like he's throwing a small party.

We waved them goodbye as they both drove away. I looked up at Charlie as we stood on the porch.

"You think they liked me?" He asked looking down at me. "I think they loved you, especially Lauren." I teased him a little.

I look over to see people walking over to Warren's house. Hopefully he doesn't play his music too loud.

I'm gonna need my sleep tonight for tomorrow.