31

It was the last day of the musical festival and I was sad about it. But it also has the best lineup.

Cardi B, The Lumineers, Walk the Moon, Lil Dicky, and Hobo Johnson.

Charlie and I wore our matching outfits yesterday so today we were wearing what we picked out for each other.

The outfit he chose for me was a white crop top, white shorts, and a white Shaw. It was honestly really cute.

I put my hair in alien buns which looked cute. Charlie came inside wearing his outfit I picked for him.

He was wearing a white tank with a button up shirt with avocados on it. He on light Jean shorts on, but it didn't look like the pair from twilight.

"See, I told you it would look good." I smiled as I did my makeup.

He looked at himself in the mirror as I put light makeup on.

It was gonna be hot and I didn't wanna sweat my makeup off. "Can we talk about how good Post was last night?"

Charlie plopped himself on the couch while watching me.

"I honestly miss him." He tells me honestly. I turn over to him as I finished.

"You act like you knew him." I laugh as he pouts. "You don't have to be mean." He saddens. I heard footsteps and look over to see Warren.

He looked at us sternly. "Are you being mean to my boyfriend?" Warren asked about Charlie. "She is." I look at the two strangely.

Warren walks over to Charlie and bends down. Charlie jumps on his back and gives him a piggy back ride out of the room.

I just shake my head and walk out of the room. "Warren, give me my boyfriend back." I tell him as he drops him.

"We must fight to the death." I just shake my head as we walk outside, the warm air hitting my face.

I feel like today is bittersweet. It's the last day we're all going to be together and it's the last night of the music festival.

Everyone was a little burnt from being in the sun, but no one seemed to really mind.

The ubers came before anything could happen with me and Warren. When we get there, we get our hand stamped one more time.

Once done, we all put our hands in a circle so I could take a picture. I wanted to remember this moment.

"Come on, peeps." We were gonna be watching Hobo Johnson first.

He wasn't one of my favorites but everyone else wanted to see him. After seeing him, we went to watch Lil Dicky.

He was probably one of my favorites. But after an hour and a half, his set was over. We had a little bit until Cardi B's set.

We laid and sat on the grass while we snacked on some food. The sun was starting to set so it looked gorgeous.

I looked at Charlie to see the sun reflecting off his face. It made him look really good. I loved sitting here with everyone.

"I might gain a crush on Cardi B when she comes on stage." Warren blushed when we started walking.

I'm not gonna lie, my feet were killing me. I'm not sore or anything, I've just been walking for hours upon end for three days.

"Charlie." I whine as he turns over to me. "You okay, baby?" He asked looking at me softly. "Can I have a piggy back ride?" I pout.

He nodded and bends in front of me. I count down, and jump onto his back. I wrap my arms around his neck a he stand up.

He starts to walk, catching up to everyone. "This is a lot better." He scoffed as I looked down at him.

"Yeah cause I'm doing all the work." He joked. I drop my jaw as I look around. At all the people here.

They were all doing their own thing. "You're so mean." I joke as he smiles. "You know I love you, right?" He asked glancing up me.

I blushed when he said those words. Every time he told me, it was like music to my ears. "I love you too." I kiss his cheek.

After a few minutes, we finally get to the stage. There were so many people here, I'm surprised we had decent spots.

Charlie sat me down as we waited. After about an hour, the music started playing making all of us perk up.

When we saw Cardi, we all started screaming. She was an excellent performer. For most hers, I danced with the girls.

Even Carolynn joined in, which I was happy about that. That's how the rest of the night went. We watched The Lumineers, and they were amazing.

They went on an hour longer than they should've but it was fun either way. We didn't get home til four thirty in the morning.

We were going to pack, but we wanted to get some rest. We have until noon to leave. So we all got up early so we could pack.

"This was a fun weekend." I admit as we put our bags downstairs. Nolan sighed as he looked around at us.

"We're going to have to do this again." He spoke up. Lauren nodded her head as I sigh. I honestly didn't want this to end.

When are we going to be together again? "Taylor, are you okay?" Lilli asked. I didn't even know I was tearing up.

"Yeah, I just don't want this weekend to end." My lip quivered as I tried to stop. Owen pouted as he came over to me.

He wrapped his arms around me as I did the same to him. That's when everyone else came and hugged.

We stood there for a few minutes, embracing each other. But we had to pull away as I look at everyone.

"I love you guys." I say as they all smile. We gather our stuff and start putting them in the trunks of our cars.

I was going to be spending another thirty hours in the car with Charlie, Warren, and Owen. At least I have three guys to keep me entertained.

We all piled in the car, and left the AirBnB. We were leading again, so we left for the exit. I smiled as I closed my eyes.

This weekend was beyond perfect.