4

"So what time are you coming?" Charlie asked over face time. I was hanging out with him today since we both weren't doing anything.

We've been talking everyday for a week, and we've been getting closer. "I'm still getting ready so it'll be a little bit." I answer.

"Why does it take you so long to get ready?" He groans as I drop my jaw towards him. "It does not." I laugh.

"It does too." He argued with me. "Whatever, I'll be there in a little bit." I tell him as he pouted. "Send me your location." I look at him weirdly.

"I'm coming over." He stood up and started walking to his door. "You're so impatient." I laugh as I stopped for a second.

I sent him my location so he can come over. "I'll see you soon." And with that, he hung up. I laughed as I started doing my makeup.

I let Charlie know he can just come in when he gets here. Thinking about seeing Charlie made me happy.

Right as I got done with my makeup, I heard footsteps. "Taylor!" Charlie yelled through out my townhouse.

I walk out of my room to see he was standing in the living room. He looked at me up and down. I was wearing a dark green sweater with sunflowers on it.

The front was tucked into my pair of mom jeans. He had on a white hoodie with a jean jacket over it with black skinny jeans.

He had his hair down with a baseball cap on backwards. "You look nice." He admitted, making me blush.

"You too." He blushed as I grabbed my shoes that were by the door. "You want a water bottle before we go?" I ask after tying my shoe.

He nodded as I got a bottle from the fridge. We were gonna go to the park and walk around since it wasn't too hot or too cold.

Mid sixties here in California. I hand him the water as he grabs his keys. When we walk outside, I lock my door.

"Hey!" I heard Warren yell from his porch. "What's up?" I ask as we walk off my porch. "You all going to town?" He asked.

He bent over the railing, leaning on it. "Yes, but I'm not getting you cigs." He flips me off as I laugh.

I look at Charlie to see him looking in between us. Warren noticed Charlie and waved toward him.

"Have fun." We got into Charlies car as he starts. "Your neighbor looks nice." Charlie joked as we started driving.

"He's a sweetheart. He's like my older brother." I explain. I watch him drive as he drives with his left hand.

His right hand and arm is rested on the console. I always think it's attractive when guys drive with one hand.

He had on Led Zeplin as he drove which I didn't mind. "So, how long have you been acting?" I ask getting to know him more.

"I was sixteen, back in twenty-fourteen. When did you start dancing?" He asked in return. "Ever since I could remember." I've always loved dance.

I do hip hop, lyrical, and contemporary. I've always wanted to be a background dancer for someone on tour.

I think Ariana Grande would be fun. Whenever I dance for my team, we usually go to Nationals.

We do a couple gigs with judges, but when we do Nationals, we do a six minute dance. Last year we did a clown dance in all black.

This year, we were gonna be Joker and Harley Quinn. It was an intense dance and I was really excited.

Nationals are in July so we have a few months. When we get to the park, we started walking the track they had.

I wish I had something to put my hands in. Charlie had his hands in his pockets of his jean jacket.

"I'm gonna have to see you dance one day." Charlie spoke. I smiled at him as I agreed. "Only if you let me hear you sing." I praise.

He blushed as he scratched his neck. "I'm not that good." He said shyly.

"Shut up. I listened to Unsaid Emily about a hundred times. You're amazing." I compliment him.

His face turned into a firetruck when I said that. It was honestly really cute. "You're really kind." He complimented.

We then started looking around, and in the distance we saw a playground. We then look at each other and smirked.

We were thinking the same thing. It didn't take us no time either. Because a second later, we started running towards the play ground.

It's like we were little kids. There weren't many kids there knowing they were at daycare and school.

But there was the occasional few. We started going down all the slides, having a blast. After a while I walk over to Charlie.

"Tag, you're it." I laugh while I started running. "It's on." He laughed. Look at us, a twenty-one and twenty-two year old playing tag.

He chased me for a while, but then eventually tagged me. A little boy and girl walked over to us as we caught our breath.

They looked like twins and they're around the age of five. "Are you two playing tag?" The little girl asked.

"We are. Did you wanna join us?" I ask bending down to her level. They both nodded as I looked over at Charlie was bending down too.

"I was just tagged but I can give you a head start." Charlie told all of us. They looked at each other and started running.

I stand up and look at Charlie. "You better get going." I started running towards the kids, them giggling like crazy.

I look behind me to see Charlie running towards us. "Run!" The boy screamed. We played for a couple hours.

But the mom said they needed to get home. "Thank you for playing with them. There's no one that would do that at your age." She thanked us.

I looked up at Charlie and smile at him. It was really cute watching him play with the kids. "It was no problem. I enjoyed it." He spoke to her.

When we started walking away, Charlie sighed. "What's the matter?" I ask looking up at him.

"I'm gonna miss those kids." He pouted making me laugh.

"Yeah, you were pretty cute playing with them." I speak before thinking. My eyes get wide as I look up at him.

He was smirking at me with an eyebrow raised. "You think I'm cute?" He asked with cockiness in his voice.

"That's not the point." I cross my arms as we walk. He was right though.

I do think he's cute.