32

It's been two weeks since the music festival. Next week is Nationals so we're on crunch time. I'm currently at dance to practice.

Our wigs and costumes came in so we're doing our first costume run through. I had my Harley Quinn costume on as Grace helps put the wig on.

"Hunter, are you sure that these wigs are going to stay on?" I ask as Hunter came in. "I promise, I got special made ones." He explained.

He proposed to Hayley while I was gone, she said yes. We've all been excited for the wedding.

After we got everything on we all got in our spots. Hunter counted us down and then started the music.

We were going to practice the whole song, from start to finish. It's still difficult, but I know I can get this one done.

I was determined. We did the whole dance, a couple of us messing up here and there. But other than that, we did pretty good.

Hunter wouldn't let us leave until we got it absolutely perfect. It only took us a few tries but we eventually got it.

Hunter dismissed us, so I check my phone. I blushed as I read the text message from Charlie.

He told me to dress up cause he's taking me on a romantic dinner tonight. I went straight home so I could shower.

I put on a striped shirt and a maroon skirt. I had fishnet stockings on as I did my makeup.

Ten minutes later, my doorbell rung. I look at myself and take a deep breath. I don't know why I'm nervous.

I've been on several dates with him. This reminds me of our first date. I stand up and walk to the door.

I open it to see Charlie. And man did he look good. He had on a red and white striped button up shirt and ripped skinny jeans.

He had flowers in his hand and a big ass smile. "These are for my beautiful girlfriend." He flirted. "Thank you, handsome."

I kiss his cheek as I walk inside. He follows me as I grab a vase. I pour some water into it as he watches.

"So, where are you taking me?" I ask glancing over at him. He had a small smirk on his face. "I'm not telling you." He teased.

I place the flowers in the face as he watches in awe. I lean over to look at him. "Are you ready?" I ask as he nods.

I take his hand as we walk out the door. He drives into town, me watching. He was gorgeous when he drove.

He kept one hand on the wheel, the other laced with my hand. I could look at him forever.

We pulled up to a fancy restaurant that looked expensive. "Charlie, you didn't have to." I look at him.

He looks at me softly. "I did anyway." We walk in and goes toward the hostess. "I have a reservation for Gillespie." Charlie spoke to her.

She looked through the book and smiled over at us. "Follow me this way." She smiled as we followed her.

She took us to a table, handing us the menu. We thanked her as we sit down. We looked through the menu.

After a few minutes we ordered our food. I look down at his hands to see them shaking a little.

"Charlie." I softly say, grabbing his attention. He looks up at me and right into my eyes. "Are you okay?" I ask worriedly.

"Yeah." He took a big gulp and looked more confident. "I actually have something I wanna give you." My heart did a thump.

I look at him confused as he pulled something out of his pocket. He hands me a small rectangular box.

I open it, almost immediately gasping and covering my mouth. It was a necklace, and it had a singular black crystal.

I look over at him to see him nervous. "Do you like it?" He asked, hope in his voice. "I love it." I smile towards him.

He comes over and puts the necklace on me. I loved it, it was beautiful. "Thank you, baby." I smile as he sits back down.

"I think I fell in love with you during the camping trip." I look at him speechless. "It was when we were by ourselves and we were walking."

I smile at the memories. Ir was our first getaway together. It was my first time meeting Jeremy. I thought my feelings for him was strong then.

But it's twenty times stronger now. "The way you looked that night in my hoodie, It's imprinted on my mind." He admits.

"I think it was your laugh that drew me in. When you scared me." I giggle at the memory. It was funny seeing his face that scared.

It's like it hit me at once. I look at him softly. "Is that why you got so mad for the hickey prank?" I ask as he nods.

"I couldn't handle the thought of losing you, even now. A world without you is a world I don't wanna live in." He admits.

I wipe my eyes because I'm tearing up. "I don't even wanna think of a world without you." I was completely in love with him.

There's nothing that could change the way I feel about him. He has my whole heart. "You won't have to. I'm not going anywhere." He smiles.

They bring our food to us so we start to eat. The rest of the night was perfect. I spent most of it with Charlie, but he ended up dropping me off.

I look at my necklace in the mirror for the longest time. It was beautiful. I'm so thankful for him.

I wouldn't know what'd do without him. I never thought I would fall this hard for someone. I always told myself not to.

But I was only protecting myself. I know Charlie won't hurt me. He proved it to me tonight. I think he might even be my soulmate.

I go to bed with a smile on my face that night.