9

"If I knew we were hiking, I wouldn't have come." Warren complained.

We were camping deep out into the woods and Charlie failed to tell us we were hiking. "Warren, I love you but shh." I tell him.

Almost everyone was here. Jeremy, his wife Carolynn, Nolan, Lauren, Owen, Charlie, Jasper, Lilli, and Warren.

Jeremy and Carolynn were staying in a tent, Nolan and Lauren were staying in a tent, Owen and Charlie were staying in a tent.

Jasper and Lilli were paired which left me and Warren. I trust Warren won't do anything.

"I don't think we have that much longer." Owen was towards the front. He was so giddy about this hike, it was honestly cute.

Him and Charlie were walking towards the front making jokes. Jeremy was walking with his wife, and they were super cute together.

Jeremy was super nice and welcoming when I met him. Same with Carolynn. They were hand in hand, which made me smile.

"I bet you wish that was you and Charlie." Warren smirked over to me.

I glared over at him as we hiked up a hill. This hike was good for my exercise since I was missing some work outs.

"Yeah, and I bet you wish you could make it up this hill with your cigarette lungs." I joke along with him. He dropped his jaw as I walked along side him.

"That was cold." I couldn't help but laugh over at him. When I looked away, I made eye contact with Charlie.

He looked like he was watching out for me. But he also looked like he was seeing why I was laughing.

He kept the eye contact for a second, and then continued his conversation.

We were camping out here until Sunday so two nights alone in these woods. I'm so happy that I'm in shape to do this hike.

After walking for half an hour, we finally made it to the spot. "We're about to build the shit out of our tent." Warren sat his bag downs.

We all spent the next hour building our tents, Charlie and Owen finishing first.

I was sitting in my tent, helping Warren blow up the air mattress. "You have dancing lungs, can't you blow this up?" His face was super red.

"I'm trying to help your lungs out. You can puff puff on something else." I joke with him. He flipped me off as he looked at me.

I heard a twig snap causing me to look up. The sides of my mouth curve up as I meet up with my favorite hazel eyes.

"I was wondering if you wanted to find twigs for the fire tonight." I nodded as I stood up. This might be the only alone time I'll get with him.

"Taylor!" Warren yelled with his thick accent. "I'll be back and blow it up later." I promise. We start to walk off in the woods.

"You two were having fun on that hike." He looked over at me.

I stuck my hands in my pocket as I walked. "Yeah, I'm just trying to make him more comfortable." I start.

"He's not used to going hiking with people a lot younger than him that he barely knows." I tell him as we start picking up sticks.

"He'll start enjoying himself when he plays his guitar." I smiled.

Charlie looked really good. He had on a button up Hawaiian shirt that looked like it was made for dads and khaki shorts.

And I'm over here looking like a baked bean. "I'm just happy you could get off." He cheekily smiled.

I agree with him as we heard laughter from the site. "Sounds like they're having fun." I tell him. "Probably because you're not there."

I lightly push him as he laughs. I like hearing his laugh so much, it was like music to my ears.

"I might go cry now, thanks Charlie." I joke with him. He then pouts over to me.

"Don't cry." He pouted. I decided to mess with him a little bit. "You've made me cry once before." I admit but he doesn't know that.

He lightly gasps as he thinks about it. "Have I really?" He asked pouting. I looked at his face to see he was completely saddened.

"Yeah, when I saw you in the episode Unsaid Emily." He looked at me disappointed. "That wasn't me, that was Luke."

I laugh a little as we start to walk again. I hated seeing his face like that. It was like he was actually upset that he made me cry.

It was sweet how much he cared. He was starting to grow on me. We continue to make jokes as we collect sticks.

When we walk back, everyone was sitting chairs, drinking kool aid.

"Well look at who came back finally." Jeremy smiled over by us. He was sitting beside Carolynn as I looked around.

Owen and Warren were both missing from the group. "Where's Owen and Warren?" I ask looking around.

After I asked, I heard a bunch of coughing from my tent. I groan knowing what they're doing.

I hand Charlie my sticks as I walk towards the tent. I unzip the door to see Owen handing Warren his blunt.

I give Warren big eyes. "You're getting him high?" I whisper yell as I step in.

I zip it back up as I sit in the tent. Owens like the baby of the group so the fact he did this, was a little surprising.

Owen looked at me with his redden eyes. "You wanna hit it?" Warren offered as I shook my head no.

"I can't because of dance." They do random drug testing so if they find weed in my system, I'm done for.

"We're starting the bonfire soon. Woah, I smell skunk." Charlie laughed as we rolled our eyes.

Warren hit it one last time as we piled out of the tent. I could see the sun was setting as it was getting darker.

It looks like Charlie had put a sweatshirt on and let his hair down.

It was getting darker and colder, which made me shiver. I took a chair and sat down. "You okay?" Charlie asked sitting next to me.

"Just cold." I shiver once more. Charlie takes his sweatshirt off and hands it to me. "You don't have to do that." I shake my head.

"Taylor, take it." I sighed. I took his sweatshirt and put it on me.

It was like a dress on me as I put it on. I sat down, lightly smelling it. It smelt like his cologne which was amazing.

"It looks good on you." Charlie looked at me in awe. A light smile on his face.

I think I was starting to gain feelings for him.