16

I was currently in my dance studio even though everyone already left.

I was trying to get everything perfect. I had the music going as I danced to the group music. I was having a little trouble with it.

So Hunter said I can stay here and practice it. As I watched myself in the mirror, I could see something in the corner of my eye.

I look over to see Charlie standing in the doorway. I stop and look over at him.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked walking in. "You scared me." I went over to stop the music.

He walked over to me, wearing a cut off tee and basketball shorts. He must've just came from the gym.

"You weren't answering and I knew you had dance. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." That made me feel better.

It made me feel good knowing he cared. "That's sweet of you. I was just practicing a little longer." I explain.

I then got an idea which caused me to smirk. "I know that face. What are you thinking of?" He asked looking at me.

"Do you possibly remember the dance to Perfect Harmony?" I smirk.

In the show, his character has as dance routine with the character Julie. I really wanna learn it because I enjoyed watching it.

"Yeah, why?" He asked as I grab my phone. It was set up to the speakers here so I was searching up the song.

"I wanna learn it." I saw him turn red as he nodded. "Okay, I'll teach it to you." He smiled. I'm sure Hunter won't mind.

The song started playing over the speakers as we looked at each other.

"Step into my world. Bittersweet love story about a girl." Charlie sang over the speakers and in front of me.

He was such a good singer, I was jealous of him. "Shook me to the core. Voice like an angel I've never heard before."

He started showing me the dance, me learning it quickly. After about thirty minutes, I had the whole thing down.

"You wanna try it from the top?" He asked as I nodded. The music started up again, hearing him sing.

As we danced, it felt magical. And I can tell he was feeling it too. The way he was looking at me was something new.

And I knew I was looking at him the same way. He placed his hand into mine, feeling sparks go down my arms.

He held me as I leaned back and then he pulled me back up.

I stood in front of him, doing the same movements with our arms. He then lifts me up and spins me.

We step in beat to our arms as he spins me around his body, doing it perfectly.

I lean into his shoulder, putting my arm on his shoulder and my other one on his chest. He moves causing me to move downward with him.

He then grabs my hand that's on his chest and dips me. The chorus starts as I back away.

He does his part, completely nailing it. He then comes over to me on one knee. I put my hands in his as I start my dance movements.

He spins me around again, staying on his knee. I walk around him, trying to not trip on his feet.

I grab his hand, leaning out. But I then do some spins into his arms so he can pick me up. He places his arms right below my ass.

He picks me up while standing up and spins around. I look down at him to see him completely in awe.

He then gently puts me down, not breaking the eye contact. It's like there was a little spark in them as he looked at me.

He puts his hand in mine as we look at each other. It was purely intense. He took my left arm and swung it over my head as he stepped over to my right.

I looked over at him as he looked over at me. I raise my arms up as the song starts to finish.

He trails my arms with his hands, giving me goosebumps. He then laces our hands together, pulling them down to make a 't' with our body.

He then embraces me with his arms as I rest my head on his shoulder. He then spins me around to where I'm facing him again, and the song finishes.

We were looking at each other, catching our breaths. My hands were on his biceps as he rose his right hand to my cheek.

He gently placed it there, my heartbeat racing. I can tell he was thinking at the same thing I was. He started leaning in as I did the same thing.

I closed my eyes as we were inches apart. But then I heard the door open causing us two to pull away.

When I look over, I see Hunter walking in. "I thought you left?" I ask speaking up, I tried to keep my nerves down as we stood away from each other.

"I did. But I ended up leaving my phone." He then looked over at Charlie, getting confused.

"This is Charlie. He came and checked on me." I look over at him to see him scratching his neck.

"Okay, it's nice to meet you!" Hunter then walked out to the parking lot. I look over at Charlie to see him turning to me.

His face was red knowing we got caught. "Do you wanna get out of here?" He asked shyly. I nodded as I grabbed my things.

We went over to his apartment to hang out. "So I heard that you went and hung out with Owen last week." Charlie spoke.

He didn't sound upset or mad about it. "It was pretty fun. You should've been there." I joke as he glared at me.

"You should've went skiing with me." I looked at him like he was stupid.

"You didn't invite me, jackass." We laughed as we sat on the couch.

We hung out for a few hours, but I ended up going back to my house.

I laid in my bed that night with a smile on my face. I was purely happy.

I fell asleep thinking about almost kissing Charlie.