21

My alarm wakes me up the next morning, but I don't wanna get up. We have an early dance practice because we're getting closer to Nationals.

We're halfway through April and it's in the beginning of July. Fourth of July weekend and I'll be dancing.

The reason I don't want to get up is because Charlie spent the night last night. It was nice falling asleep in his arms.

I was lying here safely in his arms. We were spooning, his arms tightly around me. I could feel him stir as my phone vibrated and went off.

A minute later, I could hear him groan. "I don't want you to leave." He complained as I turned my alarm off.

His voice sounded raspy and sleepy as he talked, and it was very attractive. "I don't want to either." I pout as I turn over to him.

His hair was everywhere. He looked sleepy, even though I could barely see it. "Can I just hold you a little longer?" He asked.

He pulls me closer to him, if that was even possible. "I need to get up." I whine cause I was going to be late.

"Baby, please. Five more minutes." It was the first time he's called me baby, and I liked hearing it come out of his mouth.

"What if I give you a kiss?" He perked up when I offered him a kiss. "Really?" He asked, a light smile on his face.

"Yeah after I brush my teeth." I quickly slither out of his arms causing him to lay back down.

He shook his head as I went into my bathroom. "You're such a tease, Taylor." He groaned from my bed.

I just shrugged as I start my morning routine. Charlie remained in bed while I got ready. I had on a sports bra with matching leggings.

When I walk back into my room, Charlie was on his phone. He glanced over at me and sat his phone down.

He smirked as he placed his right arm over his hand. "That's a nice view." He smirked. I playfully hit him causing him to laugh.

"For real though, can I have a kiss?" He asked sweetly. I went over to him and lightly kissed his lips.

After a few seconds, I pulled away. He pouted as I grabbed my stuff. "I'm sorry, I have to go." I pout to him.

I really don't want to leave him. "You can stay for as long as you want. Just don't let any old men in here." I joke.

He rolls eyes as he gets comfortable in my bed. We share our goodbyes as I head out the door. I left earlier than I should.

But that's only because I wanted to get Starbucks. I went inside to see Lauren and Jasper working.

They smile when they see me walk in. "You want your usual?" Jasper asked as I nodded my head.

Lauren smiled over at me as Jasper got my drink. I handed Lauren my card as she typed it in.

"How did last night go?" Lauren asked smirking. I blushed thinking about it. "We cuddled until we fell asleep." She squealed.

She handed me my card as Jasper walks over to me. "You two are super cute. I'm so happy you found him." Lauren cheered.

Jasper handed me my drink, getting into the conversation. "I'm happy that you're happy, don't get me wrong." He started.

"But if he hurts you, I'll kick his ass." I smile at Jasper's protectiveness. "You won't have to. He's not going to hurt me."

That's the scary thing about this whole thing. I've completely let Charlie in. I let my guard down with him.

Ironic isn't it? The one thing that I said I would never do, I did. This one is gonna hurt. "I'm gonna go, I'm late for dance."

I wave to them and walk out. I drive as fast as I can and get there five minutes late. I run inside, my half drank coffee in my hand.

They were already doing stretches when I went in. "You're late, Taylor." Hunter spoke, causing everyone to turn to me.

"I know, I'm sorry." I go to my usual spot and start stretching. "Is everything okay?" Austin asked making me look at him.

"Yeah, I just had a hard time getting up." He nodded, not asking for any more. I'm usually never late, so this is a rare occasion.

That's why Hunter wasn't too mad. After stretching for another few minutes, we start practicing our group dance.

There's a part of the song where we slow it down, and then pick it up real quick. We're trying to learn the transitions from going fast to slow to fast again.

It's really difficult but I believe we can get it done. Practice started at eight and it didn't stop til one thirty that afternoon.

I was completely exhausted. The closer we get to Nationals, the longer we practice. When I get back to my house, Charlie was still there.

I walk inside to see Charlie and Warren playing video games. I guess Charlie went and got his Xbox.

When I walk in, they turn to look at me. They pause their game as I slowly walk in. "You okay?" Warren asked as I flopped myself on the couch.

"Dance is full on kicking my ass." I groan in pain. Charlie came over and cuddled next to me. "Do you want anything, baby?"

He asked it in a baby voice which, I thought it was cute. "I love you both but I can't watch this romantic shit." Warren stood up and left.

"Can I have chocolate milk?" I ask innocently. He laughs as he stands up. "Of course, beautiful." I blushed at his words.

I watched him as me made me chocolate milk. I was so memorized by him.

I got lost in him, and it was the kind of lost that's exactly like being found. No one has made me feel like this before.

And for the first time I wasn't worried about the future. I wasn't worried about Nationals or work at all.

I was watching my future bring me a chocolate milk.