6

I put on my black bikini since I'm going to the beach with Charlie and his friend Owen. Owen played Alex on Julie and the Phantoms.

Charlies told me how close the two boys have gotten while they were filming. I honestly love the bromance between the two.

I'm excited to meet Owen. He was one of my favorites on the show. I put on a pair of shorts with a large t shirt.

I put my curly up in a pony tail as I look at myself in the mirror. I was meeting the boys at the beach so I grabbed everything I needed.

A beach towel, sunglasses, and extra clothes if needed. I head to my car and go to the beach. I beat them there, which wasn't too surprising.

I wait for them for a little bit, and then I see them pull next to me. I get out of my car so I can greet the two boys.

I go up to Charlie first, giving him a big hug. Once pulled away, I look over to the blonde headed boy behind him.

He was a few inches taller than Charlie, and had a welcoming face. "Hi, I'm Owen. It's nice to meet you." He introduces himself to me.

I introduce myself to him, shaking his hand. "I was so excited to meet you. Charlie here has been non stop talking about you." Owen admitted.

Charlie punched him in the arm as I looked at him with my jaw dropped. "You talk about me?" I tease him.

He looked at me with a straight face. But I could tell he was mad and embarrassed. "No." He tried to deny it.

He started to walk to the beach as I look over at Owen. "You're gonna have to tell me more of what he's said." I joke with him.

He laughs as we started following Charlie. "This is why I like you already." He smiled towards me.

We found a good spot on the beach and started laying our towels out. It wasn't too hot out but it was starting to warm up.

I think the sun being out made it warmer, which was good. We probably weren't gonna stay too long.

There weren't too many people here. Charlie took his shirt off, revealing his muscles. I couldn't help but look.

But I made sure to quit so he wouldn't notice. Owen took his shirt off, along with his hat. "You coming in the water?" Charlie asked me.

"I'll be out there in a minute." He nods as they both start running towards the water. I don't know why but I felt really insecure.

I was feeling really insecure about my body. Which is weird because I shouldn't be. I take a deep breath and start to take my my clothes off.

I take my shorts off, revealing myself a little bit. I look over to see Charlie staring over at me. Why was he staring at me like that?

But watching him get hit by the wave and getting knocked down was too funny. I busted out laughing at him.

I started to walk over towards the water, feeling how cold it was. As I get over to the two, Charlie was standing back up.

The cold water was up to my mid waist. I had my arms around myself to keep myself warm. "Did you see Charlie bust ass?" Owen laughed.

"The waves are asking for it." Charlie joked as we all talked in the water. They talked about behind the scenes stories that were funny.

Owen reminds me a lot of his character Alex. You can tell that out of the two, Owen was the calmer of them.

After a while, I went to lay down and attempt to tan. I don't know how the uv rays are but it's best if I can.

Owen and Charlie were throwing a Frisbee around and making jokes. After awhile, Charlie went to try to find a bathroom.

"I heard you were a dancer." Owen came over and sat next to me. "Yeah. That's where I was at yesterday." I looked over at him.

He wasn't that bad looking honestly. Like he wasn't like hot but he was cute. His hair was kinda like Charlie's but it wasn't as long.

"What's your goal with dance? Like where do you wanna go with it?" Owen asked as I looked over at him.

"I've always wanted to be a dancer for a tour. Like a background dancer for an artist." Owen has a really trusting face.

Like I feel like I could trust him with anything. "Even though I haven't seen you dance, I can see that happening." I smiled because of how nice he is.

It's hard to not become friends with him. But that's all I see being with him. Just friends. Charlie came back over to us and sat down.

"I was thinking." Charlie spoke up causing us to look at him. "This can't be good." Owen joked under his breath causing me to laugh.

"Let's have a sleepover." Charlie sounded like a little kid. "I'm down if you guys are down." Owen spoke up.

"I would have to leave early because of work, but yeah. We can do it at my house." I suggest. We gathered our stuff together to leave.

They were going to go to each others house to grab things they need And then come over. I had an hour to get my house cleaned.

When I get home I change into an over sized hoodie and leggings. I was nervous about this sleepover. But at least Owen would be here.

I feel like this would be easier and less awkward since he's coming. And it'll be easier to get to know him.

And after an hour, they came inside. "Nice place." Owen smiled as he looked around. "Awe thanks." They sit their stuff down.

We hang out and talk all night. I'm so used to being here by myself, it was nice to hang out with them. Especially Charlie.

I can feel myself getting closer to Charlie the more we hang out. I can feel myself getting drawn to him.

And that's what scares me the most.