14

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I groan from the pain. When I open my eyes, I see complete brightness.

I groan to the brightness, instantly closing my eyes again. But after opening my eyes, I realized I was in my room.

I sit up confused. When did I get home? How did I get home? I don't remember anything after the third game of beer pong.

There was a light knock on my door causing me to look at the door. The door opens revealing Charlie.

He had some how changed clothes. "How're you feeling?" He asked walking in. He had a t shirt on with gray sweats.

"Did I get hit by a train last night?" I ask, my voice sounding rough. He sat down next to me on the bed.

"No, but I bet you feel like you did." He looked at me up and down. I look over at him questionably.

"How did I get home last night?" I ask trying to remember. "I drove you and Warren home because you were both out of it."

I didn't know Warren got that wasted last night. "You don't remember last night, do you?" He questioned me with his eyebrow raised.

The way he was asking me was like something happened. I hoped and pray I didn't say anything I regretted.

"No. What happened?" I asked as he smiled a little. I could hear a loud snore in the living room so I guess Warren was still passed out.

"I left to hang out with Warren for a little, and then Jasper came with a very drunk you." Charlie remembering back.

I went quiet to listen to him. "You eventually told me how amazing I was and how much you liked me." My heart dropped.

I feel like I could throw up, and I don't know if it's the hangover or me admitting my feelings for Charlie.

"You're lying." I denied it. "You're a liar." I told him as he kept repeating no. "That's all you do, you wake up and decide to lie." I joke.

Maybe if I kept this on, he would forget. "I swear, Taylor." He laughed a little.

"My names Charlie and I'm gonna walk around and lie to people today." I joke as he rolls his eyes.

"You might deny it now, but drunk words are sober thoughts." He did have a point. I brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

"Did I say anything else?" I ask worriedly. "You threw up and then passed out so I drove you home." He explained.

I buried my head into my knees out of embarrassment. "That's so embarrassing." I groan. I move so I'm laying down.

I'm hiding my face so he can't look at me. "No, Taylor it's okay." He started rubbing my back to calm me down.

But my nausea got worse. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I sat in front of the toilet to throw up.

Right before it came out, Charlie grabbed my hair. He held it back as I threw up. Once done, I flushed and wiped my mouth.

I sit against the wall, putting my head in my hands. "I don't want you to see me like this." I get out.

I could feel his stare on me. "It's not gonna change how I look at you." He admitted. I finally looked at him.

He had a worried look on his face as we faced each other. "I just want you to be okay." He weakly smiled.

"You feeling hungry?" He asked as I nodded. Even though I was still nauseous, I knew I needed to get something down.

He stands up, and helps me up. "I'll be there in a minute." He nods as I look at myself in the mirror.

I barely recognized myself. I had dark circles under my eyes and my hair was in knots.

It was gonna take me forever to comb it out. I quickly brush my teeth so I can get the taste of throw up out of my mouth.

I slowly walk into the kitchen to see Warren is still asleep and Charlie is cooking. He had his back towards me as I sit near the island.

"You don't have to cook." I grab his attention. He turns to me, flashing me a smile. "Let me take care of your hungover ass." He joked.

And I didn't say anything else about it. My head was pounding so I laid my head on the counter.

"How the bloody hell did I get here?" I heard Warren ask from the couch.

I guess he finally woke. "Charlie drove us here because we got too drunk." I tell him, I could hear him walking over towards me.

"Weren't you the one who told me to eat greasy food before laying down?" He joked, bringing up what I told him last month.

I brought my hand up to flip him off. "You both were pretty bad last night." Charlie laughed, remembering back.

He handed us both plates full of food. "Thanks, Char." His reddened at the nickname.

He went over to my pantry and got out the peanut butter. I looked at him questionably as he started putting it on his eggs.

"What in the bloody hell?" Warren asked looking at him. "You're not gonna eat that, are you?" I ask with an eyebrow raised.

"Of course. Have you not had Peanutbutter eggs?" I shook my head over to him. "I'm not mental." I let a laugh out as I bit into my food.

It was actually pretty good. I don't know how Charlie ate his food. I've never had a thought about putting peanut butter on my eggs.

He then handed us our food so we started eating. The food was actually pretty good. After eating, Warren stood up.

"I love you all, but I need my own bed and I need a cigarette." I laugh a little as he gave Charlie a bro hug.

He thanked him for the food and walked out. "You wanna lay down and rest?" Charlie asked as I nodded.

We laid on the couch and turned the tv on. I scooted towards him so I could lay my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me, making me feel safe.

I don't wanna leave this spot. I wanna stay cuddled up onto Charlie's arms, smelling his cologne and hearing his heartbeat.

There's no going back, I have feelings for Charlie.