30

"I can't find my shoes!" Charlie yelled while frantically running around.

I look at him to see he was wearing them. "Baby, they're on your feet." He looks down and instantly calms down.

I go back to my makeup, which I'm almost done with. I was wearing my surprise outfit while he had his on.

I had a mesh top on with roses on it which covered up my boobs. I was gonna be a little risky and not wear a bra.

I had short shorts on which my top was tucked into it. I had fishnet stockings on and my black and white high top vans.

I had a loose green shirt on which brought my outfit together.

Charlie was wearing a band shirt with the sleeves cut off. He had ripped jeans on with a red flannel tied at his waist.

He looked really good. He started looking around frantically again. "Where's my phone?" I looked at him to see it was in his pocket.

"It's in your pocket." He instantly calms down. He comes over to me and lays his head next to me.

"What would I do without you, baby?" He asked flirtatiously.

"Lost, you'd be lost." I bend down to kiss his lips. When I pull away, he had some red lipstick on his top lip.

I laugh as I grab a makeup wipe. I wiped it off for him. "You look absolutely gorgeous." He complimented, making me smile.

"Awe thank you, you look absolutely handsome." His face blushed as he looked at me.

"Can you kiss my cheek? I wanna wear your lipstick stain." He rose his head to look at me.

I give in and kiss him on his cheek, living a stain. "Are you two about ready?" Owen asked making us turn to him.

I nod my head as I put my makeup away. Owen squinted his eyes and looked at Charlie's cheek.

"You have something there." Owen pointed to it. "Yeah, I know." Charlie smiled cheekily at me and then walked away.

Owen looked at me and shrugged. I follow them downstairs as the ubers pull up.

We pile inside as it takes us to the music festival. I was beyond excited. I've been waiting for this moment for a month now.

I haven't been to a music festival in so long. The last one I went to was Warped Tour in high school, and I broke my collarbone in the mosh pit.

Our parents didn't let us go back. When we get to the festival, there were already a ton of people there.

We could hear the thump of the bass as we went over to the entrance. We showed them our tickets as we got our hand stamped.

There's only a few people I want to see tonight, so it was gonna be a more chill night. "Come on!" Lauren grabbed our hands and pulled us.

She pulled us to a stage where people were jumping up and down. I didn't know who the band was, but they sounded good.

We all started dancing along, making me feel in the moment. I wasn't worried about anything. I was only caring about right now.

I didn't care about work, or dance, or anything else. I only cared about my friends.

We got here about an hour or two late so the sun was already setting.

"It's golden hour!" As it was golden hour, all of us girls took pictures for our Instagram.

"What are you posting that on?" Owen asked as I looked through the pictures. "Intergalactical-gram." I knew that's why he was asking.

The music was really loud so we had to talk in each other's ears. "That's my girl." I give him a high five as I give him a side hug.

Charlie was in the front of the group dancing with Jeremy. He was already sweating while we danced.

"Thank you for making Charlie so happy." I look at Owen to see he was smiling over at me.

I know how close they are, they're like brothers. "He deserves happiness." I tell him.

I look over at him to see him having the time of his life. "You know, you deserve happiness too." I tell him honestly.

He shrugged it off as he looked at me. "I have you people. That's enough happiness for me." He told me.

I look over to see Charlie walking over to us. "I'm gonna steal my girlfriend." Owen smiled as I started walking with Charlie.

"I'm so happy you're here with me." He said in my ear. "Me too! Thank you for doing this." I kissed his lips as the music thumped in my ear.

We spent hours here, and the last person we saw was Childish Gambino.

We went there extra early so we could have good spots. I loved Childish Gambino. Once we heard the music start, we all stood up.

His show was amazing. He sounded amazing and the lights were amazing.

The whole time we listened, we were bouncing up and down. We sang along as I looked at all my friends.

It's like everything happened in slow motion as I watched.

I'm really here. I'm here in Nashville with my best friends and boyfriend. I think it's crazy how just a few months ago, I kept to myself.

And now I'm with my favorite people. Charlie looked at me and stopped dancing.

"Are you okay?" He asked in my ear. I nodded my head and smiled. "I'm just taking everything in." He wrapped his arms around me.

I didn't mind that he was sweaty, I'm just happy to be here. I looked up at him to see all the lights reflecting off his face.

"I'm in love with you." I tell Charlie. He looks down at me with a big smile on his face. He cupped my face with his hands, smiling down at me.

"I'm in love with you too." He bent down and crashed his lips onto mine.

We kissed in sync as we heard cheers and claps. We pull away, needing air.

He leaned his forehead on mine as I did the same. I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes.

I'm in love with this kid. I wouldn't change anything.