19

I was currently with Charlie, over at my townhouse. We were laying on my couch, watching tv.

"I'm gonna get you back for that prank." He spoke up. I had my head on his chest as he rubbed my back.

I had a stressful day at dance so he was trying to calm me down. "Yeah, you've been saying that for the past two days." I joke.

I wish I could stay here forever. In Charlie's arms. "Don't rush perfection." He joked.

It got quiet so I listened to his heartbeat. It was soothing to hear it. It's one of my favorite sounds.

Laying with him calmed my nerves down a lot. I couldn't help but yawn as he rubbed my back.

He stopped for a second as he looked at me. "You wanna go to bed?" He asked as I shook my head no.

I wanted to spend it with Charlie. "Do you wanna do something?" I ask positioning myself. He looked at me strangely.

But before I could say anything, my door opened. I rose my head up and looked to see who was coming to my house.

Warren was standing by my door, staring at us. "You okay?" I ask looking at him.

"Let's play a game." I sit up and look at him questionably. "What game?" I question him.

He then showed me two wine bottles. "We're going to throw them at each other." Charlie then sat up to look at him.

"Is that safe?" Charlie asked getting protective of me. I smiled thinking about it.

"Are you down?" He asked as I nodded. It was something to do. We went outside to see the sun was setting.

He explained the object of the same which was he throws one to me while I throw one to him. Charlie sat on the porch steps as we got in the grass.

We started throwing them at each other, catching them. One I threw, landed on the concrete making it break.

Warren grabbed another one so we could do it more. Warren threw it to me, but I couldn't catch it in time.

It fell and broke, but my dumbass tried to grab it. A shard of glass cut into my hand. I looked at it as I dropped to my knees.

"Are you okay?" Warren asked as Charlie ran over to me. My hand was bleeding pretty bad from the cut.

"Oh fuck, Taylor." Warren was rushing to me too. "Get my camera I have to get a picture!" I tell Charlie.

"Taylor, no we have to get you to the hospital." He said as my hand bled out. There was so much adrenaline in me, I couldn't feel it.

Warren ran inside to get a blanket to cover it. "This is the best thing and the worst thing to ever happen to me." I joke.

I look at Charlie to see he didn't find it too funny. Warren came back out and placed the blanket over my hand.

"I don't think I can get up." I tell the two boys. I can feel myself getting weak from all the blood I've lost.

"Do you feel like you're going to pass out?" Warren asked as I leaned over.

"I hope I pass out." I joke as he chuckles a little. I can tell he felt bad but he's trying to joke along to make me feel better.

Before I knew it Charlie picked me up and sat me in the passenger side of his car.

Warren got in the back as Charlie drove. I kept pressure on my hand just in case.

"Warren how you feeling?" I ask from the front as Charlie drove to the nearest hospital.

"I'm really shook up." He admitted. "You severely injuring your hand has been really hard on Warren." Charlie joked.

"Warrens like, can we pull over and throws up." I joke along as we all laugh.

We get to the hospital, they sent me back straight away. I cleaned it off as I waited to get stitches.

They had a towel over my hand but it was completely red.

I stuck my hand in Charlie's face, causing him to look at me. "If you wanna be immortal, suck the blood from my hand." I joke.

He laughed and shook his head. "You're not right." He admitted. I look over and see Owen walking in.

I guess Charlie had told him what happened. "Hi Owen." He looked at my hand, and then looked at me.

"How bad is it?" He grimaced just thinking about it. "It's pretty deep. Suck my blood." I joke as he gets a scared look on his face.

He looks over at Charlie, not knowing what to say. "Shes been like this since it happened." Charlie informed him.

Owen nodded and then looked over at me. "Can I see it?" He has a small smile on his face.

I move the towel, revealing the deep cut. He made gagging noises so I covered it up. The doctor then came in to stitch up my hand.

Charlie reached out his hand so I could hold onto it with my other one.

As they stitched up my hand, I squeezed Charlie's with my other one. Luckily I didn't need too many so after ten minutes, I was all ready.

They were gonna give me some pain killers for the next few days because my adrenaline was starting to go down.

Warren came in, and looked at my hand. "I thought we were supposed to get matching tattoos there?" He asked.

I smelt the cigarette smell on him so I guess he's been stress smoking. "When did we say that?" I ask laughing.

I stand up and we walk out of the emergency room. I give Owen a quick hug as he walks away.

Charlie drives me and Warren back home, it was already dark outside. I'm just happy that it wasn't my foot.

When we made our separate ways, I look at Charlie when I'm in the house.

"I'm sorry about all of that." I apologized as he looked at me.

He wrapped his muscular arm around me, pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him, but making sure to not touch my hand on him.

"I'm just happy you're safe." He admitted. I am too.

At least I was able to make jokes about it.