29

After a thirty hour drive from Los Angeles, we finally get to Nashville.

It's five thirty the next morning and we get to the Airbnb. We were all exhausted from driving thirty straight hours.

"So we're all going to sleep, right?" Lauren joked as we all agreed.

We didn't wanna sleep the whole day so we were gonna try to wake up at one in the afternoon.

The Airbnb was a lot bigger than what I thought it was going to be.

Basically all the couples were gonna be sharing a room, which leaves Owen and Warren.

Since they're the only singles, they're taking the room with the twin beds. They didn't mind though.

We picked our rooms out and went instantly to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later, around two. I was alone in my bed and I could hear laughter come from downstairs.

I follow the noise to see everyone in the living room. They all looked refreshed and happy.

It was nice seeing all my friends get along with each other. I leaned against the doorway, watching them all talk.

Owen looked over and saw that I was finally awake. He ran over and gave me a giant hug. "You're awake." I feel like we bonded on this road trip.

But that's what spending thirty hours straight does to someone. I hug him back but someone pulls us away.

I look to see it was Charlie. "I wanna hug her too." He slyly wrapped his arms around me as Owen pouted.

Owen was like my little brother. "We were probably gonna get ready soon and walk around downtown. You down?" Charlie asked me.

I nodded as I pecked his lips. Everyone started gagging which made us laugh.

We all started getting ready so I put a cute outfit on. I put on black and white plaid pants and a white crop top.

Over the crop top, I put on a black jean jacket. We were gonna tour the city since the festival doesn't start til tomorrow.

After about an hour, we had finished getting ready. Our Airbnb was right in town so we were in a good walking distance.

I didn't realize how big my friend group was until now. All of us together was like a herd.

If I saw all of us together, I would get intimidated. "Can we go to the rainforest cafe? I'm starving." Owen begged.

"I feel like you're always hungry." Lilli joked making us laugh.

"I'm a growing boy." He joked along. I cringe at the joke with Charlie.

We go to rainforest cafe and we get the biggest table. "Weren't you scared of this restaurant, Taylor?" Jasper joked.

I looked at him with a rude look. "You weren't supposed to speak about that." I tell him as he laughs.

"Were you really?" Jeremy asked looking at me. "I was seven, it scared me once." I admit.

"Awe, baby that's cute." Charlie kissed my cheek, making me smile.

"I love you both, but not at the table." Lauren joked while looking at her menu.

As I looked at the menu, I felt a hand slither on my thigh. I blushed instantly and smiled. We ordered our food and shortly waited.

Warren stood up, causing us to look at him. "I just wanna thank Charlie for inviting me on this trip and planning this whole thing out."

Charlie's face went red as I wrapped my arm around his. "In February, I barely had anyone to talk to. All I had was Taylor, who's like a sister."

"And now I feel like I have a family, I love you all." I teared up because of his speech.

I'm one of the only ones who knows his past so knowing he found a family, it's amazing. It's what he deserves.

"I'm sorry if that was cheesy, I just wanted to show my love." We all raise our glasses and tell Warren we love him.

Our food come so we all start eating. It wasn't too bad actually.

We walk around Nashville for hours, having a blast. There's a different vibe in Nashville then there is in Los Angeles.

I liked it though, I liked getting away. Nashville looked pretty under all the lights and you can tell it's not as polluted as Los Angeles.

When we get back to the Airbnb, the boys play pool as us girls hang out.

"I can't believe we're actually here." Lilli praised. She looked around at the house.

I couldn't believe it either, I feel like I just met Charlie. "I love this place, it's beautiful." Carolynn spoke.

She reminded me of Nolan, quiet and reserved at first.

"Yeah, Charlie picked this place out and he did pretty good." I admit.

We could hear laughter erupt from downstairs causing all of us to smile.

It makes me happy that Warren has grown close to the boys. Because before we met him, all he really had was me.

I watched after him and took after him, even though he's the older one. I just feel like I have this protective bond with him.

Like if someone or something hurts him, I feel the sense to protect me.

He told me how rough he had it back home, and never really felt at home. So I hope he does now, for his sake.

He still talks to his parents every now and then, it's just different. After a few hours of it being girl time, the boys came back.

We were all watching a movie and resting from the past couple of days we had.

Charlie came over to me and cuddled up next to me. I lifted the blanket so he could get under with me.

I made his chest into a pillow as I lay my head onto his chest.

The subtle sound of his heartbeat made me smile inside. He rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head.

"Should I make some popcorn?" Owen asked as we all agreed.

Owen stood up to make popcorn as Warren helped me. I felt the happiest I've felt in a long time.

And it's because I'm with my favorite people.