7

I tip toed around the two sleeping boys as I walked out the door. They ended up crashing out on the floor, which I felt bad for it.

I drove to work, which I wasn't looking for. At least I'll have Jasper to keep me company.

Lauren had the day off so she went to hang out with Nolan. When I walk in, Jasper was getting everything together.

"Hey, loser." I roll my eyes as I walk in. I step behind the counter, putting my apron on. "How was your date with Lilli?" I ask getting ready.

"It went well, how was the beach day with Charlie and his friend?" He asked looking over at me.

"They are currently asleep on my living room floor." He looked at me strangely. "They decided to spend the night." I explain.

I explain the day with him as he explained his day to me. Work went by really slow today, which sucked.

But as we worked, Charlie and Owen walked in. "Hey boys." I smile as I wipe the counter.

"We missed you this morning." Charlie pouted. "Awe that sucks." I joke causing him to roll his eyes.

Charlie leaned against the the counter, flexing his muscles. "Is there anything I can help you with?" I ask looking at the two.

"Can I have an iced coffee?" Owen asked as I punched it in. I then look over Charlie, looking at his hazel eyes.

There was something about him that's super charming.

"I'll have the same." I told Jasper two Iced Coffees as Owen gave me his card.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" I ask as I wait for Jasper to make the drinks.

"I think we're inviting Jeremy and having a boys night." Owen was smiling widely. I was kinda sad. Only because I was going to miss Charlie.

I can feel myself getting closer to him the more we hang out. "Just don't do anything stupid." I say, but mainly to Charlie.

"Why are you looking at me?" Charlie asked offended. "Because I know you, you're more than likely to leak Owen's address." Owen laughed.

Charlie looked offended as I laughed. "Every time you speak, the more I like you." Owen admitted.

Jasper handed him an iced coffee as he starts the second one. I looked over at Charlie to see him staring at Owen.

I looked over at Jasper to see if he noticed, and I know he did. I take a breath as I look back to see them looking at me.

"Here you go Charlie." Jasper handed him his drink. Charlie thanked him as he put a straw in his drink.

"I'll text you." He winked over to me. I felt a rush of butterflies in my stomach.

"Have fun you guys. And it was nice meeting you." The last part was for Owen. He waved as he walked out.

I looked over at Jasper as he looked over at me. "What was up with Charlie?" I ask, starting to gossip.
He just shrugged as we started to work.

After work, I change into leggings a sports bra. I teach a dance class to five and seven year olds at my studio two days a week.

I actually enjoy it a lot and it's easy money. I love all my kids, it's honestly a perfect age. I drive to my studio and start to get ready.

Hunter walks in to look at everything. "Taylor!" He smiled as I looked over at him. Hunters the one who gave me this job, thankfully.

I loved working with Hunter, even though half of the time he's teaching me. He's attractive for his age too.

He's blonde and has a beard that he keeps trimmed. He's thirty-five but he looks ten years younger.

He has a loving and outgoing personality, which makes him easy to work with. "Hunter!" I yell back as I give him a quick side hug.

"How are things going?" He asked sitting on one of the chairs. "Pretty good actually. How's Hayley?" I ask about his girlfriend.

His girlfriend is a dancer also, and she's wonderful. We talked for a little bit, but the kids started showing up.

I'm teaching them everything I know, which is fun. It's a coEd class so it's a mixture of boys and girls.

It's a two hour class so they get distracted every once in a while, but other than that it's pretty good.

The two hours went pretty good and fast. I waited til the last kid was home to gather my stuff. I check my phone to see Charlie blowing my phone up.

He was telling me he was missing me and it's weird without me. I blushed as I texted him back. I told him I was over with my class.

I was going to let him have his guy time though. I went home and plopped myself up on the couch.

I start thinking about Charlie, which makes me smile. And then I think about how he acted earlier.

Why did he act like that whenever Owen said he likes me? I wouldn't even date Owen. I can see him as a younger brother.

Was Charlie jealous? I sigh as someone calls me. I look to see it's Lilli. I answer it as I put it on speaker.

"Hey girlie, what are you doing tomorrow?" She asked as I think about what day it was tomorrow.

I'm off the whole day surprisingly. "Nothing that I know of, what's up?" I ask wondering what she could be wanting.

I don't hang out with Lilli much, but she's super sweet. And I've always been jealous of her looks.

"Lauren and I are having a girls shopping day. Wanna come?" She had hope in her voice. I think about it for a second.

I could use a girls day and some new clothes. "Yeah, sure. Just text me the details." She cheered as she agreed.

She hung up the phone as I sigh. I was gonna miss being with Charlie. But since he's having a boys day, I'm having a girls day.

And I honestly couldn't wait.