18

Ever since our date, Charlie and I have been inseparable. We're together almost every day when we have time.

Everyone's been finding us annoying because we're constantly flirting with each other.

But not today. It's April fools day so we were gonna be pranking each other all day. I was taking it very seriously.

Charlie went to go get food so that's when Owen came over. We were going to do a prank where I had a hickey, and it was going to be from Owen.

Owen was going to hide in the closet while we argued. It was probably going to go wrong, but it's worth it.

By the time I got it done, Charlie pulled up. Owen went to hide in the closet, nervous as hell.

He walked in with bags in his hand as I tried to cover it up. "Miss me when I was gone?" He asked as I played with my hair.

"Yeah, of course." I bluntly say. He looks at me strangely as he sits the bags in the kitchen. "What'd you do?" He asked.

I just shrugged as I told him nothing. "You're acting really weird." He told me. He sounded really serious as I played with my hair.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I couldn't look him in the face.

"I know you and you're acting really weird." He started to come to me as I leaned the other way, hiding my neck.

He looked at my neck, seeing the hickey. There was anger in his eyes that I've never seen before.

"What the fuck is that?" His voice was rising. "What's what?" I ask playing stupid. He repeated his question as he looked at my neck in anger.

"What's that on your neck?" He pointed to the fake hickey. "I burnt myself yesterday." I make up an excuse.

I stand up to back away from him. It was kinda scary seeing him act this way. "Bullshit, that wasn't there forty minutes ago." He noticed.

I tried to tell him the story as I back away. He grabbed my wrists to pull me closer to him.

"Are you joking?" He asked getting protective. I didn't know he cared this much.

"Is that a hickey?" He asked loudly, anger in his voice. I backed away from him, making distance.

"No, it's not a hickey." If we're being honest, I am telling the truth.

It's just makeup. "Let me look at it then." Charlie came walking over to me again as we made a circle.

"Just trust me, it's not a hickey." I deny it. I play with my hair more, hiding it from him.

He kept looking at my neck to me. "Why are you hiding it from me if it's not a hickey?" Hs did have a point.

But I had to go along with it. "Because I don't want you to mess with it." I made up, I pulled that out of my ass.

He then looked at me strangely. "What?" He asked dumbfounded.

Owen better do something quick. "You don't want me to mess with your burn?" He asked thinking about it.

"I can't look at my girlfriends burn on her neck?" I could feel the heat come to my face.

But I had to push it down, I couldn't think of it. I couldn't slip up now.

"I've got it handled." I tell him staying calm. "Why are you acting so weird? That's a hickey." He pointed to the makeup on my neck.

"Let me see it." He said coming over to me. Usually Charlie is super calm, but I've never seen him act this way.

"Are you cheating on me?" He asked biting his lip. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend, but we're basically dating with how we act.

I mean, we did kiss and everything. "No, I'm not cheating on you." I argue, getting nervous.

"Then why is there a hickey on your neck?" He asked pointing to it again.

"It's not a hickey, it's a burn." I try to tell him. "That is a hickey." He argued back.

As we argued, there was a noise from the closet, making us look at it.

Now it's Owens time to shine. Charlie got even angrier as his face got red. "What the fuck was that?"

He started walking towards the closet door as I got in front of him. "Stop, Charlie." I try to grab his arms but he just pushes me aside.

"What the fuck was that?" He opened the door, looking inside.

He saw Owen standing in there hiding. "What the fuck?" Charlie yelled.

He slammed the door as I went over to it. Owen backed out of the closet door as Charlie screamed at him.

"Are you serious?" He asked looking in between us. "Did Owen do this to you?" I've never seen Charlie this angry.

"It's not what it looks like." Owen told him, his acting was spot on.

"You are fucking dead." Owen started running as Charlie chased him. Owen ran outside, falling down.

I ran after them, telling Charlie it's a prank. He looked in between them as I grabbed the make up remover.

I wiped the hickey showing him it comes off. Charlie got off of Owen, looking in between us.

"I hate you guys." Charlie instantly calmed down. We then talked about it as we laughed.

"Has anyone ever told you, Taylor, that you should be an actress." Charlie laughed once Owen left.

I shook my head no as we went inside. I then looked up at him softly.

"You called me your girlfriend." I speak softly. It's like he didn't realize what he said. But he smiled as he handed me my food.

"I hope that's okay with you." He smiled. I nodded as he came over to me.

He placed his lips gently onto mine. We moved our mouths in sync, both of us smiling throughout it.

But we had to pull away for air. A blush crept onto his face as he walked away. "You were kinda hot when you were being protective."

He bit his lip as he thought about how he acted. "Then maybe I might do it more." He joked as I rolled my eyes.

I'm so happy I get to call him my boyfriend.