20

I was having a little get together at my townhouse. Everyone's coming.

Nolan, Lauren, Jasper, Lilli, Owen, Jeremy, Charlie, Carolynn, and Warren.

Warren and Charlie came early to help me set up. But around four, everyone started showing up. Everyone but Owen.

After a couple of hours I started to get worried. "Have you all heard from Owen?" I ask as everyone looks around.

They shook their heads no as my front door opened up. Some random old person was rushing in here which caused me to scream.

Everyone started shouting random things as the boys pushed him out. They closed the door and locked it.

"Did you know him?" Jeremy asked in a strained voice. "No! Who was that?" I asked worriedly.

Everyone looked like they were scared over the man trying to break in here.

Charlie had his phone in his hand as he called 911. "Hi, there's a man that came into my girlfriends house." He put them on speaker.

He was pacing back and fourth as his hands shook. "He's outside her house now." This was honestly scaring me a lot.

"We have officers on the way now." The guy on the speaker said.

Charlie handed me the phone as he told me to hide. Everyone was yelling and freaking out as I started to shake.

"He's in the house again, I think." I worriedly say, I'm trying to stay calm.

"I'm sorry?" I couldn't hear the guy so I ran into my bathroom.

Charlie followed me in there to make sure I was okay. "I can't hear him." I tell Charlie as I tell the person on the phone to repeat themselves.

"He's climbing in the window!" I hear Warren say with his accent. "Get the fuck out!" I hear Jasper yell as I found it harder to breathe.

I've never had anything like this happen before. "Get him out of here!" Nolan yelled as I heard some of the girls scream.

"He's in the house, is there an officer close?" I ask on the phone. I look over at Charlie as I hear screams.

"Where's Taylor?" I hear Lauren asked in a shaky voice.

I cover my mouth with my shaking hand as I heard the door open. I look to see Warren standing there, Jeremy standing behind him.

"Are you calling the fucking police or what?" Warren asked as the old man came up behind him.

I scream as Warren tried to push him back with a baseball bat. "Close the door, Jeremy!" I yell as he steps aside.

Warren stepped into the hallway, leaving the door wide open. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears.

The old man then came in here causing me to back into a corner. I started screaming as he stood in front of me.

He started taking his gloves off and then unbuttoned his shirt. That's when I saw it was just a mask causing me to look at Charlie.

He started laughing as he told me it was a prank. I dropped my jaw as Warren looked in between us.

The guy took his mask off, and it ended up being Owen. "What the fuck?" I ask laughing it off.

Warren wrapped his arms around me as everyone made sure I was okay.

I walked out the bathroom as they followed me. "Is that why everyone was asking where I was?" I ask as he nodded his head.

"I thought you cared about me." I joke as everyone laughs.

"I felt so important because I heard Lauren ask where I was." I tell them starting to calm down.

"You made me feel like I had the strength to come out." I tell Lauren making her laugh.

That was a good prank, I gotta admit. "What really sold it was the 911 on the phone. I was like there's no way they're sadistic to save 911."

"Do you know Charlie?" Jeremy joked making us laugh. "Who was it?" I ask looking at him.

"Sacha." Sacha is the kid who plays Nick on Julie and the Phantoms, I haven't met him but he seems sweet.

"Imagine if I hung up and called back and it's like 'you've reached Sacha.'" I joke making everyone laugh.

We then all started making jokes as we went back to the living room. "I told you I would get you back." Charlie bragged to my face.

I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms. "You're a jackass." I then look over at Owen.

"And so are you! I thought you were on my side." I tell him. He laughs as he shrugs.

"When my brother needs my help, I'm there for him." They high fived as we called in a pizza.

Charlie and I sit on the couch, his arm wrapped around me. "I hope I didn't scare you too bad." He whispered in my ear.

It sent shivers down my spine. I looked up to see him smirking over at me. "You might have to stay the night." I flirt with him.

Only thing is, I'm being for real. I had a light smirk on my face as he blushed.

He bit his lip, trying to hold back his smile. "If that's okay with you." I nodded as I leaned my head on his chest.

Warren started playing his guitar making us get quiet. "What song would you like to hear?" He asked looking around.

Until now, I didn't realize how talented my friends are. Owen, Charlie, and Jeremy are crazy talented in acting and singing.

Warren can play guitar, and his voice doesn't sound bad either. Lauren is talented in her hair and makeup.

Jasper knows almost everything there is to know about college basketball.

Lilli writes beautiful poetry that she lets me read. And Nolan is super good at baseball.

We all sat in a circle and listened. Owen sat closer to Warren so he could sing to the songs. Carolynn is sitting on Jeremys lap.

Charlie and I are on the couch as Lilli and Jasper are by the island. And lastly Lauren and Nolan are sitting on the loveseat.

I look around at all my friends and I couldn't be happier. I love them all, even though Warren gave me stitches two days ago.

I just wouldn't want to be around anyone else.