Epilogue

3 months later~

"And perhaps it is the greater grief, after all, to be left on earth when another is gone." Jungkook closes the book he was reading to the kids.

He still does that.

"Don't cry" Yeonjun says to Jungkook, that's when he realizes that he was crying. 

Being without Taehyung for the past few months was exhausting and heartbreaking, after the accident, he thought that one day the pain he was feeling would subside. but no, the pain didn't go away it only got worse. 

He missed Taehyung a lot and he couldn't do anything about it. 

"Are you going to visit Taetae hyung?" Soobin asks.

Jungkook nods, almost everyday he visits Taehyung, he talks to him, tells him how much he misses him. He could only wish that Taehyung was listening to him somehow.

"Give this to him" Soobin gives him a flower, Jungkook smiles and grabs the flower and adds it to the flowers he already got. 

He gets on his bike and drives away, thoughts of Taehyung consuming his mind.

~~~

Jungkook sits in the cold room, talking to Tae, letting him know about his day,

"The kids loved that book, wish you were there to read it to them" Jungkook wipes his eyes.

He spent one more hour of talking to the walls, hoping Taehyung would reply somehow.

He exits the room to see Jimin and Yoongi sitting, he nods at them and walks away.

Jimin and Yoongi were miserable, they missed their best friend, they wanted him to come back they wanted their friend to come back to them. 

"It's been 3 months hyung" Jimin says, "I don't know how long I can hold on"

"It's okay Jimin, it' gonna be okay someday" Yoongi wraps an arm around his friend. Well, Jimin and Yoongi are still friends.

Jimin looks at Yoongi, "I miss him so much hyung, It hurts so much"

"I know" Yoongi soothes him, "I miss him too"

Jimin looks at Yoongi, he looks into his eyes and his lips, he leans in and presses their lips together, tears rolling down his face. Yoongi looses himself in the kiss and slowly pulls away, "Jimin.."

"Sorry--" Jimin says, "I wasn't thinking--"

Yoongi nods, his heart clenching, he can't see his love--his friend in pain.

"Jimin--um--here" Yoongi opens a biscuit packet and hands him one.

Jimin sighs, "You don't have to do this for me anymore"

"Why not? I did it in the past, even before we started dating" Yoongi shrugs.

"You're just making it hard for me--" Jimin blushes, too shy to look at Yoongi. Since when did he get shy around Yoongi?

"Seems like its you're problem. Not mine" Yoongi says with a straight face, but deep down his heart's fluttering.

"Hyung"

"Jimin"

Yoongi hears the sound of a glass hitting the ground, he turns around to see Jungkook looking at the distance in shock.

"Jungkook? what's wrong?" when Jungkook didn't reply Yoongi follows his gaze, his eyes widens when he sees the sight in front of him, he looks at Jimin who is now standing.