5

The weekend arrived in a blink of an eye.

It was time for tae to take a 2 days nap but oh wait , the party !! how can he forget about it when Park Jimin wouldn't stop talking about it. Yoongi didn't give a single damn about the party, but he agreed because he didn't want his boyfriend getting into trouble. Honestly you can't blame Jimin, he is just a sassy little gay boy and somehow everyone keeps testing his limits , the day when he looses it completely would be the end of the world.

"did you pick an outfit yet?" Jimin asks tae who is sitting at the opposite end of the couch from the couple.

"I think so" Tae nods checking the temperature of his drink. "hopefully it looks good."

"Tae let's be honest, you can wear a potato sack and still look good." Jimin rolled his eyes playfully. " what about you babe" he averted his gaze to Yoongi who wasn't paying attention.

The boy nodded his head absent-mindedly. Jimin nudged his boyfriend "you didn't choose one yet , did you?"

"no.."

"Yoongi !!!"

"Yeah just loose the honorfics, brat ! " he looked into the younger's eyes. "plus what's the big deal any way, I'll just pick one later"

Tae watched the usual bickering of the couple taking a sip of his tea. " do we know anyone at the party , it's not like we can hang out with the guy who asked you out"

"yeah, he's right" yoongi said as he tore open the biscuit wrapper and handing a biscuit to Jimin. That's a thing he always does, since before they started dating, now it was almost like an instinct.

"we do know a few of them" Jimin hummed contently grabbing the biscuit. "after all, half of the university would be there, felix and his friends would be there I guess" he added.

"If i don't know anyone I'm leaving" Tae said.

"okay, I'm sure we will have lots of fun"

"hope so"

____...______

'Tae are you ready?' Jimin sends a message to tae as he checked himself out in the mirror.

damn. I look Good. he smiled.

'yeah almost ' he received a message.

'ok I'll go to Yoongi hyung's dorm first' jimin sent the text and stuffed the phone in his pocket. He wondered how his boyfriend would look, What was he wearing ? the older wouldn't let him choose the outfit, he wouldn't even let him see it , not even a little sneek peak. He sighed as he knocked on the door.

"babbiiieee"

"hyungieeee"

"cupcake ?"

after a few more attempts of knocking and weird names the mint haired boy opened the door. The sight before Jimin was truly something else, the boy was dressed in all black, it complimented his hair. Jimin was falling in love all over again,no wonder people think of Yoongi as the bad boy type, the way he dresses and his introverted nature makes people feel some type of way, every boys and girls were swooning over him, but it made Jimin happy knowing that Yoongi's eyes are only on him. 'Yoongi is definitely the pretty one in the relationship' he thinks, if only he could hear yoongi's mind voice right this instance.

'wow he looks ethereal , I'm so lucky' Yoongi thinks. A soft blush covering his face.

"let's go" Yoongi grabs his hands. but Jimin doesn't move. Yoongi shoots him a confused look.