22

Taehyung hugs Jungkook tight as they ride the bike. Taehyung could never express the way he feels rights now. He feels like he's on top of the world. 

"The scratch is barely visible" Tae said as soon as he got off the bike. 

"You're just saying that because Jimin is your best friend" Jungkook scoffs.

"True, but its not noticable" Taehyung smiles.

Jungkook shakes his head and leads Tae through the streets, the daylight was still out, they had time to watch the sunset. Jungkook was telling him stories about the things he did here when he was a kid.

"Jungkookiieee hyung" they hear a voice from behind them.

"Oh hey guys!!" Jungkook waves at 3 kids, probably 9 or 10 year olds. Taehyung noticed Jungkook's big smile, he never saw something so pure like that, even though Jungkook acts all tough, Tae knows that the boy has some soft spots.

"Who is your friend?" one boy asked Jungkook.

"This is Taehyung, and Taehyung that's Soobin, Yeonjun and beomgyu" Jungkook points at the boys.

"Hi" Taehyung waves at them. 

"Where's Taehyun and kai?" Jungkook asked looking at Soobin who just shrugged.

"They are playing out back" Boemgyu ran away.

"Hyung did you get us the IGNITE book we asked for?" Soobin looked at Jungkook.

"I forgot" Jungkook sighed.

"You guys like to read?" Taehyung grinned, one book lover loves another.

"We like to listen than to read, kookie hyung reads to us sometime" Yeonjun said.

"Really?that's great! you are in luck, cause I have the IGNITE book with me right now" Taehyung opened his bag and handed the book to the boys.

"Do you carry an entire library with you?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes.

"No, I just happed to have it" Tae shrugged. "You guys can have it" he smiled.

"Can you read it to us? We would like a change of voice" Yeonjun looked at Tae.

"oh"

"Now? Really?" Jungkook huffed, "we are busy"

"No we are not! We still have time, a couple of chapters wont hurt" Tae excitedly sat down with the boys.

"Here we go" Jungkook rolled his eyes at Soobin who gave him a hearty smile.

These little shits are ruining my date. He thought. He paid close attention to Taehyung, the way he placed his hands on the book so delicately, the way his eyes lit up when he remembered the story, the way he read it aloud as if he was living the book himself. Jungkook could keep staring at Tae for eternity, but the sun had other plans, as it got dark, Tae was unable to see the words.

"That's it for today guys" Jungkook said. 

"You can have the book" Taehyung handed it to Yeonjun. "I'll try to come over, if I don't then you can have your Jungkookiee hyung to read it to you"

"Thanks Hyung" the boys hugged him.

Jungkook and Taehyung walked hand in hand and got to the rooftop. Taehyung took a deep breath, "Thank you Jungkook"

"Why?" Jungkook quirked his eyebrows.

"I always wanted to experience love, atleast once in my life, thanks for letting me experience it" Tae smiled.

Jungkook smiled on the outside, but on the inside he felt worse, sad, guilty? he doesn't even know what he's feeling, but he knows that the smile he just received cures everything.

"Don't have to thank me love" Jungkook said and Tae rested his head on his shoulders. "I'm not perfect"

"No you are not perfect, you are like a sunset" Tae said.

"huh? what does that mean?"

"Sunsets are not perfect, but they are wonderful, when we look at a sunset we don't say stuff like it has too much orange, it is too dark or it is too bright, we just enjoy it. The same thing goes for you Koo, No one can be perfect, but you--you are wonderful and I would love you the same"

"I love you too" Jungkook was overwhelmed, a tear pricking his eye, he wiped it off. "It's too cold, let me take you back before you fall asleep"

Taehyung nods and lets Jungkook lead him down the stairs and to his bike. On the ride back to the dorm, Tae was worried, everything was too good to be true, he couldn't help but wonder,

What if something goes wrong?