8

"Let me just make sure I heard it right" Jimin started as he rested his head on taehyung's bed frame. "This guy bumped into you last week" 

"Yes" Tae nodded.

"You saw him at the party" 

"Yes"

"He was the first to talk...am I getting this right?" he held his head.

"Yes"

"You also coincidently met him when you went to meet Jin hyung?"

"Yes" tae nodded yet again.

"and then you left first, but he followed you himself and cornered you and asked you to stop following him?" he rubbed his head.

"Yes"

"What's his name?" 

"Jeon Jungkook" Tae recalled the name.

"What !?" Jimin sat up straight. "No wonder he's so weird, I've heard about him, he's no good news"

"You say that about everyone Jimin" Tae shook his head. Jimin knew every little gossip and every hot news that's going on in the university. where does he find the time for it? How does he remember every single detail of every single news? It's truly  a wonder.

"No I'm serious, no one really knows what's he upto, not even his friends, that guy is a total mystery" jimin turned on his phone. "I've seen him around but I didn't know that he was 'The legendary Jeon Jungkook'"

Tae rolled his eyes. "That's the same thing you said about yoongi, even when I insisted I knew him from high school"

"That was completely different! wait why are you comparing him with my boyfriend! oh my god! do you wanna date jungkook?" he gasped.

"Well I--" Tae looked away.

"If you want to date him, I'll help you !! oh god we are gonna have so much fun" Jimin squealed.

"That took a great turn" Yoongi yawned as he woke up from his nap. "Your bed is weirdly comfortable" he looked at Tae.

"Oh, that's because of the new comforter I bought few weeks back, It's really fluffy isn't it ?" Tae replied showing off his boxy smile.

"You're going off topic" Jimin threw a pillow at tae.

"Jimin I--" Tae began only to be interrupted by his roomate who just entered the room.

"Hello to people who do not live here !!" he yelled.

"You watch too much 'Friends'" Jimin mumbled.

"Don't you guys have your own room? It's almost midnight for god's sake !!" he yelled again.

"Fine fine, we are leaving quit yelling" Yoongi got up and offered his hand to jimin who happily accepted it.

"we'll finish this conversation later"

"Okay bye" tae waved them goodbye.

.

The next day Yoongi met with Tae at their usual spot.

"Where's Jimin?"

"He's skipping first hour to sleep in" Yoongi said with a monotonous voice.

"Ok then" there's nothing new, Jimin usually skips class to sleep. "What do you know about jungkook?" Tae asked him.

"Nothing much, as Jimin said, that guy is a complete mystery, he opens up only to his close friends" Yoongi shrugged stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Have you talked to him? should we make friends with him?"

"No I haven't but I've seen him fight, I would never wanna get into a fight with him" Yoongi shuddered at the thought. "I wouldn't stop you from talking to him but just be careful"

"okay"

They got to their class, taehyung was surprised to see Jungkook. Was he always there in his class? or was it just today? how have he not noticed it before?

Jungkook looked at tae a little longer than necessary and looked at a empty seat beside him and rolled his eyes. Yoongi pushed taehyung lightly and rushed to that seat beside Jungkook and pointed at a empty seat at the far corner of the room. Tae sighed and got to the seat. 

'oh my god !! Yoongi and Jungkook in the same class, oh my god the two most badass hot dudes are in the same class and they are sitting together !? are they friends?'

'oh my god I wish I could date them!'

'which one?' one asked . 'both' the other giggled. Some girls in that class were obnoxiously loud. I mean if you are gonna thirst over someone atleast be less obvious to it. Yoongi didn't pay attention to it, he softly chuckled to himself thinking what would Jimin do to those girls if he was here. Thinking of Jimin he pulled out his phone to check if got any reply.

yoongi: Baby let me know once you are ready , I'll come over and walk you to class.

sent 20 minutes ago.

Jimin : babieee...

yoongi : hey bub, you up?

jimin :why did you leave? I miss you

yoongi: Then get to class

jimin: no

yoongi: Then sleep I'll come over when it's time for lunch, we can eat at the cafeteria

jimin: but I wanna cuddle with you now

yoongi: not now baby this class is important.

jimin: so im not?

yoongi : Class about to start I'll text later.

Yoongi knows. He knows that Jimin gets clingy and pouty once he wakes up, Yoongi loves it. He just can't skip this class , it's really important and if he kept talking to Jimin, at one point he would have left the class to take care of his baby. 'No' he pushed his thoughts away. He looked at Jungkook who was clearly disinterested and in a bad mood, that's why he took the seat before taehyung could. If tae had sat in his place surely he would have tried to be friendly and it would have backfired on him.

Taehyung on the other hand was unfortunately seated near taemin and his friends, he was listening to their conversation. He didn't mean to evesdrop but they were loud.

"Why are you so fixated on that park guy?" One asked. Taehyung really didn't know any of their names.

"Have you seen his ass?" Taemin said. Taehyung rolled his eyes. 'when is he gonna give up?'

"Have you seen his boyfriend?" the other mocked him with the same tone. "He will kill you". Tae smiled 'how do people still believe yoongi is badass when in reality he is just a soft tiny cat'

"You know what? This mouth of yours.. this is what gets you into trouble , It's only been an hour since that Jeon kid punched you!"

wait what? Jungkook punched him?

"How am I supposed to know that his mom's dead ! and that today is her death anniversary?"

'oh no' tae thought. He looked over to see Jungkook, his eyes fixed on the professor. He was staring for a while, he noticed how Jungkook's eyes squinted when he didn't understand things and how his eyes widened when he fnally understood. He sometimes stared into the wall, like he was lost in some deep thought, but in few seconds got back to reality, focusing on his notes. Taehyung felt sympathy towards the boy but he was also intrigued. He made up his mind.There's no way he would be able to stay away from the boy, he wanted to talk to him. Taehyung soon realized that he was still looking at jungkook and quickly turned his head to face the professor.

'hopefully no one noticed' he thought. To his dismay, Yoongi noticed it. 'There's no use in stopping him, guess we all would be stepping into trouble soon'