25

Once the fight was broken up, Jungkook gets back to his boyfriend, before he could push him inside, he notices Tae looking back at the corridor. Jungkook turns around to see Jaehyun and his friends passing them and Jaehyun looking at Tae from his head to his feet, totally checking him out, "The fuck you looking at? " Jungkook growls.

"Lookin' good Kim" Jaehyun licks his lips looking at Tae's legs, who in turn rolls his eyes and gets inside the room.

"Fuck off" Jungkook slams the door on his face.

"Was that Yoongi hyung? what happened?" Tae puts on his pants.

"I don't know, something about Jimin and Jaehyun forcing himself on to him, I guess" Jungkook tries to remember the words.

"Oh god!" Tae runs a hand through his hair.

"Who's that guy anyway?" Jungkook asks.

"He is a fucking douchebag, he wouldn't  leave me alone, always asking me out, but I never thought he would be this cheap" 

Jungkook feels his hatred for that man grow even more, "What should we do?"

"Give them some time and check up on them after a while" Taehyung sits down on the bed and goes over the phone anxiously. A few minutes later he receives a text, "Oh god"

"What is it?" Jungkook rushes from the bathroom.

"Yoongi hyung says Jimin's sick and to get him some soup and some breakfast or lunch an hour later"

"C'mon then, let me buy you something to eat, then you could buy whatever you want for Jimin" Jungkook picks up his keys and helmet in one hand and offers the other to Tae which the older happily accepts.

They have brunch and Taehyung gets the stuff and food he need for Jimin and they get back to the dorm, "I'll go visit them" Tae says.

"Okay call me if you need anything, I have to go talk to bambam! its his birthday and I haven't wished him yet"

Tae smiles and makes his way to Jimin's room, he slowly knocks on the door and enters the room to see Jimin cuddled up to a wide awake Yoongi. 

Yoongi tried to move, but Jimin was holding on to his shirt a little too tight, Yoongi sighed, "baby can you let go?"

Jimin's still asleep but a tear rolls down his face, "No" he mumbles. Yoongi's heart breaks. "sweetheart wake up" he slowly shakes him, "don't wanna" Jimin nuzzles up closer.

"Jimin, hey !" Tae calls out.

"Tae?" Jimin shifts on the bed and sits up using his bruised hand, "AHH"

"be careful" Yoongi says, "Tae can you help patch up his wrist" 

Tae nods and hands the medicine and food to yoongi so that he could feed him and sits beside Jimin with the first aid kit, he furrows his brows seeing the bruise but refrains from saying anything just silently patches it up. He lets them be and says his goodbye, promising he'll be there if they need anything.

After 2 hours Jungkook and Taehyung are back at Jungkook's dorm watching movies and making out in between scenes, after 3 movies its late, "you are coming with me to bambam's party right?"  Jungkook asks.

"I'm not so sure"

"Babe, he begged you to come, if you don't come he will kill me" Jungkook chuckles, "Why don't you go check up on Jimin and Yoongi, if they are fine then lets go, if they are not fine we can stay behind"

"If they are not fine, I'll stay behind, why do you have to stay behind?"

"It will be boring if you are not there" Jungkook answers honestly.

Taehyung quickly gets to Jimin's dorm to check up on the couple, but the lights are out and it looked like they were asleep, he smiles at how adorable they looked and closed the door behind him and called Jungkook, "seems like they don't need me, I'll go to my dorm and change"

"Okay love, I'll come to your dorm in 20 minutes" Jungkook says.

Taehyung once he got to his room, picks out an outfit and quickly changes into it, puts on some simple natural makeup and fixes his hair. He hears a knock on his door and opens it to see a super hot Jungkook leaning against the door frame, "Shall we?" the boy offered his arm.

Taehyung grinned, "we shall"

"You look absolutely gorgeous by the way" Jungkook pecks his lip.

"Thank you, you look handsome as well" 

The party, the club was the same as always, the couple wished the birthday boy and had a couple of shots with him, then they all scattered in different directions, Tae led Jungkook to the dance floor and they danced for a while. 40 minutes passed and they were exhausted.

They got back to their seats and Tae sits on top of Jungkook and places his hand on Jungkook's chest, everyone are too busy and drunk to notice it anyway. He slowly drags it down, "Koo"

"yes?" 

"Koo" he drags it lower, Jungkook takes that hand in his own and places it higher, fearing Tae would go even lower, but just as he feared Tae dragged down his hand swiftly and placed it directly on top of Jungkook's belt, "Koo" he whispers in the boy's ear.

"Yes?"

"I'm horny" he whispers a little loud, "shhh" 

Taehyung tries to say something but gets interrupted by his phone, "Hello?" he picks up.

"Okay hyung no problem , I'll be there" he ends the call and gets up.

"what's the matter?" Jungkook asks.

"Yoongi hyung needs to pick up his brother from the airport, so he asked me to stay with Jimin for a while"

"Okay lets go" Jungkook stands up fixing his shirt.

"You! stay here, its your best friend's birthday party" Tae assures.

"The best friend who is sucking his boyfriend's face right in front of everyone?" Jungkook looks at the couple in front with a disgusted face, "yeah, I don't think so"

"Like I said, you stay with your best friend and I'll stay with mine, if you don't stay here then bambam would never forgive us" Tae chuckles and leaves the boy alone.

Jungkook huffs and rolls his eyes at the people around him, was partys always so boring like this? he wonders.

"C'mon gather up let's play a game" Jungkook rolls his eyes at his best friend's request, who does he think we are? school students?

Everyone gather around the table, "we are going to play truth or dare" bambam claps his hand excitedly, Jungkook glares at Yugyeom who smiles nervously and shrugs, "let my baby do whatever he wants" he mouths. 

Jungkook gets up to leave but is stopped  by a voice from the crowd, "Scared ? Jeon" he doesn't know who the voice belongs to, but he sits down, he is not scared.

After a few boring rounds, its Jungkook's turn again, "dare"

"Kiss that girl over there" he hears a voice.

"she's too ugly for my taste, truth" he says.

"Do you really truly love Kim? what happened to the guy who used to shit talk about Love"

"still the same person" Jungkook shrugs, trying to seem unaffected.

"How? so you don't love him?"

"no--"

Jungkook continues to say stuff not noticing the camera in the crowd, that's recording his every word.