20

"Friend? I was your first love Yoongi "

"Don't over exaggerate it Mae" Yoongi grinned.

"First Love?" Jimin asks, his voice low. Yoongi has never mentioned a first love.

"I may or may not had a crush on her, when I was like 10 or 12, It doesn't matter" Yoongi said giving Mae a playful smile.

"Okay.."

"Do you wanna come in, we did order a lot of food" Yoongi said.

"I--don't know" She trailed off. 

"If you don't have anywhere to be right now, you could join us" Jimin said with a soft smile.

"Okay I guess, you and I have a lot to catch up on" She smiled at Yoongi.

Once they were inside, Mae and Yoongi were comfortably seated on the couch, talking about Mae's parents. Jimin excused himself to get to the table in the farther corner of the room to open up the food package and to serve them. A few seconds passed and Yoongi sneaked up behind Jimin, pressing his lips to the younger's cheeks. Jimin smiled at the action, "She seems nice, why haven't you talked about her before?"

"We lost contact, I saw no point in talking about her"

"It looks like she is very special to you" Jimin said, not maintaining eye contact.

"In a way, she is" Yoongi smiles. "She was the one who made me realize that I was bisexual, up until I met her, I was sure that I was gay, but then things changed when I met her"

"Oh" Jimin said. 

"Now, she is nothing more than a friend babe" Yoongi said as he grabbed the plate. Jimin simply nodded and grabbed the remaining two plates and headed to the couch where Mae was sitting.

"I have so much to say about Yoongi" Mae looked at Jimin with a mischeivious glint in her eyes.

"Please do tell" Jimin smiled, getting excited to know about his boyfriend's past.

Mae filled in Jimin with all the memories Mae and Yoongi shared, some of them were surprising to Jimin but he just smiled and nodded, encouraging her to continue. 

"We made a total mess trying to dye his hair for the first time !! You remember that Yoongi?" She laughed.

"Yeah, how can I forget, my forehead was bright red for about a week" Yoongi chuckled. Jimin smiled, it seemed like that duo had a great deal of fun. He wasn't jealous or anything, even he himself had  fun when he was young, Yoongi doesn't know about it either. He knows even if Yoongi may have loved Mae, he loves Jimin now and that he proves every single day. Jimin would never doubt Yoongi's loyalty.

"How's university so far?" Jimin asked.

"It's good. I've been adjusting. Oh, and I saw this insanely attractive guy at the cafe down the road, damn I hope he is single, it would make my university life better"