2

"Hey tae ! " 

Taehung was greeted by his friend Jimin, they have been best friends since the first day of university.

"Fun fact , I pulled an all nighter to finish the project" 

"There's nothing fun about it babe" Yoongi walked over to Jimin placing a small kiss on his forehead.

"Jiminie we had a week to finish it and yet you did it last night" Tae shook his head grabbing his book from his locker.

Jimin began talking about the youtube videos he's been watchcing lately , as usual Yoongi zoned out , his eyes never leaving his boyfriend's face.

Tae on the other hand zoned out as well, he looked over at Yoongi who was looking at jimin as if he hung the stars in the sky. 

"Oh my God guys !!" Jimin yelled.

"What ..what ? I'm paying attention" Yoongi said

"I- god !! I forgot my project back at the dorm" 

"What ? are you kidding me ? how did you forget to bring that?" Yoongi stood up straight.

"I don't know.. I was in a rush" he mumbled.

"Go grab it, before class starts" Tae said.

"ugh ! I just came from there, I have to walk all the way across the campus ?" he whined.

Yoongi rolled his eyes a smile forming on his lips "I'll go grab it , get to class" he walked away before any of them could say anything.

"c'mon let's go" Jimin smiled grabbing tae's hand. 

Tae never thought 'The Min savage, I don't care Yoongi ' would fall head over heels for the sweet sassy Park Jimin. He knew yoongi since middle school but they were never really close until they met again in university. If only he knew Yoongi was such a romantic guy and would treat his boyfriend like a prince , he would have fell for him, but now Yoongi and Jimin  felt like the perfect couple you read about in books, you can't help but fall in love with their relationship. They are lucky to have found each other, their relationship didn't have one of those cheesy beginnings, they were friends and they accidently kissed each other and ended up dating.

 living in a time where everyone is hurting each other and everyone is scared to give their 100% yoongi and jimin do love each other with their whole heart.

Tae was hopeful.

  that one day he will find someone. 

He may be in a different country.

He may be in a different city.

He may be few miles away from him.

He may be thousand  miles away from him.

or

He may be few feet away from him.

"I hope Yoongi gets here on time, Anyway do you wanna hang out with us after classes?" Jimin asked breaking his train of thoughts.

"I have to catch up on some reading.. how about tomorrow?" Tae suggested.

"Okayy"

"That looks new " Tae pointed at Jimin's wrist. The shiny silver bracelet dangling on his pale skin.

"Oh this one ? yoongi bought it for me , he said it reminded him of me" Jimin said. A soft pink shade covering his face.

Tae always wondered , will love actually feel this way? would you still blush and get butterflies even after all those days of dating?

Guess he will find out someday.

"That's cute yo-" he was cut off mid sentence when a hard chest collided with his shoulder.

"ow-- sorry--" Tae tried to apologize , he wasn't sure whose fault it was. The guy just waved his hand dismissingly and walked away without a glance.

"you okay?" Jimin asked noticing tae's furrowed brows.

"m' fine"

"that dude always walks as if he has a train to catch" jimin said it a bit louder on purpose so that guy would hear him, Tae shook his head at his best friend's comment, one day they are gonna get in trouble because of Jimin's big mouth.

"might have been late to his class or something" Tae said .

"Sigh" Jimin breathed out.

"Did-- did you just say 'sigh' out loud?"

"Yeah so ..?"

"I really wonder how Yoongi keeps up with you !"

"I wonder too " the short male grinned pulling his friend into the class.

-After class-

"see ya later guys" Tae waved his friends goodbye and walked the other way.

"thanks babe for bringing me my project on time" Jimin kissed Yoongi's cheeks.

Yoongi brushed it off with a smile.

After few peaceful minutes of walking Jimin started whining "I'm sooo booooored !"

"Jimin we are literally walking right now"

"but-- what are we going to do now? Tae's gone , we don't have a date, I don't think I have any assignments"

"I'm pretty sure you have some assignments to do" Yoongi raised his eyebrow.

"but I don't wanna do it" he pouted.

"I know" he sighed turning away from those eyes and those pouty lips.

"Yooooooooongi" he gripped Yoongi's shirt curling his hand into a small fist preventing him from walking further. 

Yoongi knows jimin hasn't slept all night, he tried to remove his shirt from Jimin's grip but lost himself in his eyes.

"Tell you what sweetheart , how about a date?"

Jimin's eyes lit up "when and where?"

"now , my dorm room , my bed"

"oh" Jimin smirked. "I like this idea..what are we gonna do?" he asked licking his lips, slowly removing his hand from yoongi's shirt and smoothly feeling his arms .

"uh huh.. none of that"  Yoongi swat his hands away. "we are gonna take a nap" he smiled.

"what ? no.. I was excited for a second" Jimin pouted again.

"let's take a nap, you really need it and then let me buy you dinner , whatever you want"

"and ..." Jimin bit his lips looking into his eyes.

"and..??"

"and..you let me have you my way" he smiled. how can Yoongi say no to that face?

He rolled his eyes  "you have it your way no matter what"

"Yay !! let's go" 

______