31

30 minutes ago~

"Hey honey Tea, where you at?" Jungkook is on the phone with Taehyung.

"Looking for Jimin" 

"Why? what's wrong" 

"I don't know, Yoongi hyung said that he said some stupid shit to Jimin and now Jimin isn't in any of his classes or his room or the cafe down the road" Taehyung says in between deep breaths.

"Okay calm down, I'm sure he is somewhere around here, why don't you go back to the dorms and look for him" Jungkook says.

"Okay, talk later, bye" Tae ends the call.

Jungkook sighs and gets on his bike, there is one spot that Jimin could be.

His hunch was right when he got to the southside and saw the boy sitting in one of their favourite spots.

He goes up to him.

"Jungkook?" Jimin looks up.

"No matter how fast and far away you run, you always end up at the start" 

"Why are you here?" Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Because you are my friend asshole, I care about you" Jungkook sits beside him.

Jimin scoffs, "Since when?"

"Since we were kids, honestly I don't care anymore about what you did. You were scared to love Jhope. I understand" Jungkook looks at Jimin, "and I'm sorry for giving you a hard time"

Jimin laughs, "did I just hear a sorry from Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes you did, now shut up and tell me what's wrong?"

Jimin's lips forms into a straight line, "didn't Tae tell you? I outgrew my love for Yoongi, I don't love him anymore"

"Tae doesn't believe it and honestly I don't either" Jungkook shrugs. " Now how about you tell me the truth and I let it stay between us"

Jimin sighs, "I saw him kissing Mae"

Jungkook's eyes widen, "What!?"

Jimin continues, "It's not just that--there's a lot of incidents that led up to it. Guess that was the last straw"

Jungkook, "I never thought Yoongi hyung would even look at someone other than you, especially not kiss someone"

"That's the thing, the night when I saw them---I saw Mae lean in and kiss him, it only lasted a couple of seconds and Yoongi pushed her away"

"Maybe that means he didn't want it to happen"

"No, I've saw him looking at her--it was just different, he wanted to do it, but couldn't because he was in a relationship with me. Now he can do whatever he wants" Jimin blinks away the tears.

"What? so you just sacrificed your love for that?"

Jimin shrugged. "I need a drink to deal with this" Jungkook shook his head.

"Then let's get some" Jimin grinned and pointed at the back door of a bar.

"I was just kidding" Jungkook refuses. "and you know about the bars and clubs here, people are angry and rude for no reason and we don't want to get into trouble do we?"

"C'mon, lets sneak in, get some beers and sneak back out, no one's gonna know" Jimin smiles mischeivieously.

"I can't" Jungkook chuckles nervously.

"Why not?" Jimin whines.

"Cause I'm banned from that place" Jungkook rubs the nape of his neck.

 Jimin rolls his eyes, "Wait here then , I'll be back"

Jungkook nods and leans against a wall with one of his leg propped against it.

2 minutes later Jimin came running with 2 bottles in hand, "JUNGKOOOOKK"

"what?" kook looks up.

"We are in trouble!!!" Jimin comes to him.

"Let me guess, you caused it"

"um--"

"Why am I not surprised" Jungkook scoffs.

5 big men walk out of the door that Jimin came out from. "Hey kid, come back here" one man hissed.

"Shit! we are going to get our asses kicked" Jimin groaned.

"YOU are going to get YOUR ass kicked. I can handle my own" Jungkook rolled up his sleeve.

Jimin looked at him with disbelief, "Are you crazy!?"

"Run on the count of 3" Jungkook whispers to Jimin, "we are not scared of you!" he yells at those men.

"1--2--3run!!!!" They both run, "Do you know the way!?" Jimin asks.

"I don't know we are running the opposite direction!! my bike is parked that way" Jungkook groans and runs faster. "It's all because of you ! I know I shouldn't have come to look for you!"

"Oh shut up!" 

They turn around a corner and lean against a wall, panting, trying to catch their breath.

"I could think of atleast 15 ways things could've gone better!" Jungkook whisper yells.

"Really?" Jimin looks at him with amusement.

"Like I'm counting them ! you moron!"

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Looks like we lost them, c'mon lets get out of here"

Jungkook nods and turns left, "my car is parked that side" Jimin points to the right.

"My bike is parked there" Jungkook points the left.

"Okay then, I'll go this way you go that way"

"Be careful" Jungkook nods.

"Aww you care about me?" Jimin giggles.

"No you idiot! I don't want Tae to kill me"

Jimin nods and walks away, "Hey Jimin?" Jungkook calls out.

"Try to have a normal conversation with Yoongi"

"I'll try" Jimin smiles and leaves.

Jungkook pulls out his phone and texts Taehyung 'Found Jimin. Talked to him. Be back in 45 minutes.'

message read. No reply. 

He shrugs and puts the phone back in his pocket.

Jimin on the other hand starts his car and absentmindly moves it without noticing a person who is walking in front of the car. 

He suddenly applies brake before he hit him, he gets out of the car, "Oh my God are you okay! sorry didn't see you !"

The man turns around, "Min?"