23(M)

"Can we go to your room?" Taehyung asks Jungkook as they got to the dorm building. "Sure" Jungkook takes him to his dorm.

"I really like your room, its so spacious. oh god ! I forgot, Bambam said that you never let anyone else stay at your dorm, I should leave" Tae grabs his bag.

"No stay, I don't mind you being here" Jungkook smiles pecking Tae's cheeks.

"You don't mind?" Tae asks, "You already stayed over once, did you forget" Jungkook smirks.

Tae hits Jungkook with a pillow, "Ow did you just hit me?" Jungkook grabs Tae by his waist and starts tickling him, "AH--stop--I'm sorry" Tae giggles.

Jungkook stops and looks into Tae's eyes, how can someone's eyes look so beautiful?

Jungkook leans forward and presses their lips together, Taehyung kisses back, Jungkook flips them over so that Tae is sitting on top of him. They kiss passionately, they break the kiss in need of air, Tae moves his lips to Jungkook's neck and starts sucking on it, he doesn't know if he is doing right, but is encouraged when a groan leaves Jungkook's mouth. "Tae--" Taehyung involutarily grinds on Kook's length. "Taehyung" Jungkook halts the boy's hips.

"I won't be able to control myself if we go any further" Jungkook pants, he looks at Tae's lips,they are so kissable. 'control yourself Jungkook'

"I don't want you to control yourself, I'm ready, I want to do this with you" Tae whispers.

Jungkook's heart skips a beat, "are you sure?" he cups Tae's face, "It will hurt baby"

"I don't mind if its you" Tae licks his lip innocently. 

Jungkook flips them over, Taehyung is pressed in the bed, Jungkook on top of him, kissing him softly which turned into blown out make out session, Tae's neck was littered with hickies, Tae raised his hips grinding on Jungkook.

"Patience baby" Jungkook pressed Tae's hips further into the bed, "Koo--"he let out a whine.

Jungkook starts to strip Tae, once he is completely naked Jungkook notices the blush on Tae's face and him trying to cover himself, "Don't cover yourself, you are absolutely gorgeous"

Jungkook never said words like this to anyone he had hooked up with, he was never this careful, he treated Taehyung like a delicate flower, like the way Tae treats a book. Jungkook wants to throw himself away before he does anything to hurt Taehyung, emotionally or physically, but its bound to happen anyway.

"Jungkook please--" Tae whines again.

Jungkook smiles, "okay, tell me what you want"

Tae blushes, "Please--you--"

"I'm here" Jungkook smiles as he traces his hand from Tae's waist to down near his private part, but not touching him, using his other hand to hold Tae' hips in place.

"Touch me! use your fingers anything please!" Taehyung lets out a frustrated groan.

"I would love to" Jungkook covers his fingers in lube and drags it down to Tae's hole, "I'm gonna put one in, okay baby?"

Taehyung nods, Jungkook pushes one finger in, Taehyung shuts his eyes and tries to squirm away, "It will be better" Tae nods and Jungkook starts to move it, soon Tae follows the rythm and moves his hips, "More" he moans.

Jungkook added 2 more fingers, "AHH" Tae squirmed away again, "just relax and trust me baby" Jungkook holds Tae's hips. couple of more thrusts and scissoring, "I'm gonna--"

"Do you wanna cum like this, or with me inside?" Jungkook asks, biting Tae's earlobe.

"You--with you inside--" he arches his hips.

Jungkook pulls out his fingers, smirking at Tae's whining due to his empty feeling. He strips down and rolls on the condom, coating it in a thick layer of lube.

Taehyung opens his eyes and takes a look at Jungkook's length, "it's so big" he tears up and his body stiffens. Jungkook leans down and brushes Tae's hair out of his face, he kisses his lips, cheeks and forehead, "We can take it slow baby, we stop if its too much alright" he positions himself at Tae's entrance when the boy nods, "Promise you will let me know if its too much?"

Taehyung nods again, "use your words princess" Jungkook's voice gets a few octaves lower.

"Yes I promise" 

"Good" Jungkook pushes in half way through and after Tae nods again, he pushes all the way in, Taehyung lets out a scream, tears streaming down his face, "shhh baby its alright, I want you to relax" Jungkook coos, placing soft kisses on Tae's chest.

"You can move" Tae says, Jungkook nods and starts to move slowly, he was never this careful and considerate with anyone else.

He picks up his speed when Tae starts to moan, "AH--faster--jungkook--" Tae drags his fingers on Jungkook's back. Few thrusts later, "I'm going to cum--jungkook please" Tae yells.

"Just a little longer" Jungkook thrusts harder, the pain and pleasure is unbearable for Tae, "please"

"Now" Jungkook says and they both release.

Jungkook breathes heavy and rolls away from Taehyung and starts to clean them both and hands over his shirt to Tae "put this on, or you'll get cold" Tae puts it on, he could pass out any minute.

"Don't sleep, wait" Jungkook hands him a glass of water, "drink it" he feeds it to Taehyung. In a minute they both ended up cuddling each other, "did you like it?"

"mm yes" Tae mumbled, hiding his face in Jungkook's chest. "Did you? was it good enough to you?"

"Of course baby I loved it" Jungkook smiles.

"I love you" Tae drifts off to sleep.

"Love you too honey Tea"