17(M)

mature content 18+

The minute they got to the room Yoongi pushed Jimin against the wall and attacked his neck. 

"Fuck, Hyung—!" 

 Yoongi growled at his lover's whimpers, every little thing about Jimin drove him crazy.

"Mm, baby, stay there. Don't move." Yoongi commanded as he dropped to his knees, Jimin shut his eyes tightly as he felt the other get to work straight away, his hands pulling Jimin's pants down and leaving the younger in his boxers. Yoongi gripped Jimin's thigh roughly, forcing Jimin to keep his eyes open. "Don't you fucking dare close your eyes, baby, I want you to see every single little thing I do. Got it?" There wasn't room to argue in Yoongi's tone, All Jimin did was nod and wait desperately as Yoongi's hot breath teased Jimin's now hardened cock— 

"yoongi-" "shut up Jimin."

Jimin let out a small huff but didn't dare to speak, Yoongi's hands roamed and groped Jimin's backside as his lips gently kissed his now throbbing cock inside of the boxers. Jimin leaned into Yoongi's grip and bucked his hips, his bottom lip sticking out with a pout as he looked down at his boyfriend. 

"Impatient are we?" Yoongi smirked and Jimin groaned and nodded. 

"Always so ready for me baby... might just skip the foreplay and fuck you right now, would you like that?" Jimin bit his bottom lip harshly, indicating he liked the idea. 

"But you've been bad Jimin-ah, you couldn't wait? you wanted someone else to satisfy you?" Yoongi's eyes darkened.

Jimin tried to speak but Yoongi had already pulled Jimin out from his boxers and began to slowly stroke him, Jimin leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

"Jimin," Yoongi warned. "look at me baby, I'm not gonna ask again." 

Jimin whimpered and almost protested, but the minute he caught a glimpse of his boyfriend's predatory eyes, he backed down. 

"that's right baby, keep your eyes on mine, want you to see that ONLY I can make you feel this good." Jimin watched the other closely as he begins stroking the younger's cock, Jimin's hips shook at the pleasure, immediately begging for more. 

After a few more agonizing minutes, Yoongi finally took Jimin into his mouth and Jimin gasped out in a mixture of pleasure and surprise. 

"hyung--" he whispered out weakly, Yoongi's eyes had laser-focused on him, he pulled off Jimin's cock with a small pop. "already close? gonna have to fix that baby, although you've always been so sensitive when it came to your ass." his words were so crude, yet such a big turn on. "So fucking needy! If I hadn't stopped you back there, you would have took of your pants too"

Jimin pouted once again and began to protest."You either fuck me or I'm going back to do that !!" he smirked, knowing he would get his way.

Yoongi growled and got up to his feet, pressed Jimin's Hands against the wall. "You think this is funny? I bet it would be hilarious when I have on the sheets begging and whimpering under me." 

Jimin's eyes widened, under him? isn't he gonna ride Yoongi, like they always do? "What!-wait--"

 "On the bed, now." Jimin hesitated, "Don't make me drag you Jimin"

 Immediately Jimin complied and laid down on the bed, his legs spread out and his shirt halfway up his chest, Yoongi was ready to ravish the younger right then and there. Yoongi didn't waste time even undressing, he just took off his jacket and unzipped his pants, he climbed over his needy boyfriend, their breathing becoming one as he wrapped Jimin's legs around his hips.

"gonna make sure you can't walk tomorrow," he muttered out, aligning himself against Jimin's hole.  "you're fucking mine," Yoongi growled out once again before finally pushing himself inside Jimin with a slam, this wasn't a sweet or intimate fuck, but it was filled with passion. Yoongi's hips slammed down with every thrust as Jimin cried out, tears forming in his eyes as he clung to his lover. "fuck!!" tears fell down his cheeks as he felt Yoongi fill him up with each thrust, he felt so full, so complete. 

 "You ever do that again and I'm going to fuck your throat until it's completely bruised. Got it?" Yoongi growled out once again, forcing Jimin to make eye contact with him as he thrust into him. 

Jimin nodded quickly and as hard as he could. "I just missed you, you weren't paying attention  to me" he pouted.

 "That doesn't mean you get to strip and rub yourself on someone else!!" Yoongi pressed his hand against Jimin's throat as he continued fucking him. Jimin's tears streamed down his face, he couldn't hold on anymore.

Yoongi thrusted deeper, he slowed down and looked into Jimin's eyes. "I'm sorry for not paying attention to you"

"mmm" Jimin connected their lips. He pulled out with a gasp, "Okay now, let me be on top" he tried to push Yoongi off him but Yoongi didn't move an inch. Jimin gave him a confused look, "I LET you have your fun, I LET you do it, c'mon get on your back" 

Yoongi chuckled darkly, "it's funny. you LET me?" he pulled out and grabbed Jimin's waist and flipped him over, his head pressed into the sheets and his ass on the air. "What--" Jimin started but was interrupted by a slap on his ass.

Yoongi slammed back into Jimin, "YOU.STILL. THINK.YOU.ARE.IN.CONTROL." he emphazised each word with a harder and deeper thrust.

"Fuck you" Jimin grumbled.

"I think the word you're looking for is sorry" Yoongi snickered. Yoongi placed his hands on Jimin's hips and pulled him closer with each thrust,Jimin screamed into the pillow. 

"Touch me" Jimin grumbled once again.

"Good boys say please" Yoongi said as he picked up his pace. 

"please.." Jimin mumbled. "Sorry can't hear you" Yoongi smirked.

"I said please !!"

"Not very convincing Jimin-ah" Yoongi said as he slapped Jimin's ass again.

Jimin moaned at the burn, "Hyung--please---fuck--please touch me"

"That was convincing,but no! I'm not going to touch you, you are going to cum untouched." Yoongi smiled and started to thrust with an animalistic pace. 

"I'm gonna---"

"go ahead, cum. Be my little submissive babyboy that we both know you are." with a few more slams of Yoongi's hips, Jimin came, and he came hard.  Jimin was always in charge, he never expected to be pinned down and fucked. His thoughts were interrupted by Yoongi grabbing both of Jimin's hands behind his back and coming inside him, . He flipped Jimin over, so that now they were face to face and kissed his pouty lips. 

"Did you enjoy it, me being on top, pinning you down? fucking you?" Yoongi smirked.

"No.." Jimin looked to the side, hiding his blush.

"Your body said otherwise" Yoongi placed his lips on Jimin's neck and sucking and kissing it. "You sure were moaning louder"

"Okay. Okay shut up. we'll never speak of this again" Jimin pushed Yoongi off and covered himself with the blanket. "I'm sorry for stripping in the dance floor.....and also for grinding on a stranger" he said with a small voice.

Yoongi chuckled and kissed Jimin's forehead, "I love you baby, I'm sorry for not paying attention to you as well, I thought if I spent my day with them, then they wouldn't bother me, so I could spend all my free time with you"

"I love you" Jimin smiled. "So, Tae left with Jungkook? are you sure its not Seojun?"

"yeah It was Jungkook. I saw him dragging Tae"

"ooooooohhhh Tae's gonna get it" Jimin smirked.

"Gross. Don't talk about your friend's sex life" 

"I'm hungry" Jimin pouted.

Yoongi sighed and grabbed his phone to order whatever his baby wanted.