26

"How? so you don't love him?"

"no--"

Jungkook continues to say things not noticing the camera in the crowd, that's recording his every word.

_______________________

Jimin is in his room, he smiles softly at Yoongi who just left saying that Taehyung would give him company. The minute he was left alone, the smile fades and he sinks back in the bed with his headphones on. He closes his eyes and lets the music play.

We're all just sad kids who put all of our hope in the fact that putting in our headphones in makes us feel like we're not alone.

Jimin isn't fine at all and he hates it. He feels like he's been ran over by a train. He didn't have a fruitful childhood, his school was almost tolerable and his college was enjoyable and happy because he had his best friend and Lover. Right now, he's not so sure about that, even though he is physically close to Yoongi it feels like he is so far away and there's no one to blame either. Jimin knows, he's heard stories about couples who were hopelessly in love ended up parting ways. Yoongi might be bored and annoyed with me, he thinks.

A minute later he gets hit by a packet of marshmellows, "What the--" he wakes up and removes his headphones. 

"Wakey wakey" Taehyung shakes a big basket. "I've got goods"

"What do you have in there?" Jimin grins excitedly.

"Hot choclate for you , ice cream for me and some chips and cookies" Taehyung jumps in the bed.

"Oh thank God! I've been eating bland foods!!" Jimin exclaims.

"I heard what happend from Yoongi, are you alright?"

"I'm good, if I hear one more 'are you alright' I'm going to lose my mind"  Jimin groans.

"Okay okay sorry" Tae apologizes.

"Tell me about you and Jungkook?" Jimin smirks.

"What about us?" Tae avoids eye contact.

"It's evident, your face is glowing, you neck is covered with hickeys, you did it, didn't you" he chuckles.

"yeah.." Tae blushes.

"You like him that much?" Jimin asks seriously.

"Yes, I love him Jimin" Tae smiles.

"Young love" Jimin sighs and leans back in the bed.

"How about we have a movie night!" Tae picks up Jimin's laptop from the floor.

Jimin smiles, his friendship with Taehyung is always healing, in a way he is his soulmate.

Hours later, about half way through their 4th movie Jimin laughs at a scene and turns towards Tae to see if he is laughing too, but he finds the boy sound asleep. Jimin sighs and closes the laptop and tries to stand up. He didn't fall or feel like he was about to fall so that's good. He walks around the room, it feels good. Being cooped up in the room isn't helping him. 

He lets Taehyung sleep and walks out of the room, the corridors are empty thankfully, he walks peacefully. That was until he saw Mae speed walking, it looked like she was crying.

"Mae? are you alright?" Jimin meets her eyes.

"I'm fine, he's a fucking piece of trash" she cries.

Yoongi???

Jimin's heart skipped a beat, did something happen between her and Yoongi? did he do or say something?

He clears his throat, "Who? Yoongi?"

"Yoongi? No--it's the guy from the cafe, I told you I was into someone right? he's been leading me on this entire time, fucking broke my heart" she wipes her eyes.

oh?

"I'm sorry to hear that"

"Why did you ask if it was Yoongi anyway? he's an absolute angel, I shouldn't have let him go when we were kids, we were just so perfect for each other, I was so stupid. I understand that he is in a relationship with you right now, I respect it" she says.

Jimin just stands there wondering how he should react, "You deserve someone better than the cafe guy"

"Yeah, most people deserve better" she eyes Jimin up and down, that wasn't friendly at all, it was judgemental and Jimin knew that, how did he know? because that's how he judges people.He fakes a smile and walks away.

'did she mean that Yoongi deserves someone better that me?' he wonders 'I mean she's not wrong'

Get yourself together Park Jimin! you are the biggest baddest bitch! so stop feeling sorry for yourself, he orders himself.