12

It was the 5th day of the deal. The fact that they almost kissed didn't stop them from hanging out together.

Today was a day off, which meant, they could spend all day together, they could go far away from the campus. Taehyung and Jungkook decided to spend the first half of their day alone doing what Tae wants and the next half doing what Jungkook wants.

"Going through a library is not my ideal way to spend my day off, honey tea" Jungkook said following Tae as he moved to the next isle of books.

"But its my ideal way, my name is Taehyung" Tae said without looking up from the book in his hand.

"Ok Mr.Taehyung, what are we doing here?" Jungkook asked with a deep voice as he stepped closer to the blonde boy.

Tae ignored the chills he felt in his body, "As your friend, it is my obligation to make you read some good books" he subtly stepped away.

"I'll give you 10 seconds to pick a book" Jungkook looked at his watch. Taehyung quickly skimmed through the books on the shelf to find something he already read. His eyes landed on a certain book. He picked it up, "The Best of me" he handed it to Jungkook.

"What is it about?"

"It is about two people who loved each other and were separated because of certain circumstances but destiny brings them together two decades later and gives them a chance to revive their lost love for each other."

"Boring." 

Tae rolled his eyes, moving away to find another book. "What about this one? its about  two high school students who are forced to sit together on a school bus. The two are poles apart and could not have been more different. Life takes turns and brings them closer in an unplanned way, it is story of first love."

Jungkook sighed, "Why read the book when I can just watch the movie?" he turned around when he heard an audible gasp. It was not Tae, it was Jimin.

'When did he get here?'

"Oh boy you did not just say that" Yoongi chuckled nervously. Jungkook looked at him confused and turned to face Tae who was now glaring at him.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jungkook took in Tae's serious expression.

"Take a guess" Tae crossed his arms on his chest.

"No.."

"Take another guess"

"Yes.." Jungkook pouted. 

"You can't compare books to movies Jungkook, it's completely different, you will get transported to a completely imaginary place when you read a book, I---" Taehyung started.

"It's a no talk zone, let's go outside" Yoongi said silencing Tae. He let Tae and jimin walk out first and walked with Jungkook who silently thanked him. "Rule no. 1 : don't belittle books or Tae goes mad- mad" he said and Jungkook nodded.

"I knew we will find you here" Jimin grinned once they got out. "Let's hangout"

"um..we have something planned Jimin" Tae said and looked at Jungkook.

"It's fine as long as we get out of this place" Jungkook was quick to reply.

"yay! let's go to the cafe"  Jimin dragged yoongi. Taehyung and Jungkook silently followed them. 

Once they got to the parking lot Jimin pulled out his keys, "let's go in my car"

"You can stop showing off your brand new car Jimin" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I'm not showing off, I'm just saying it's quick and safer way"

"Safer, oh please" Jungkook let out a chucle, "You are a terrible driver"