10

Back at the cafeteria Jimin was still sulking, his mood wasn't getting any better. Yoongi was silently praying that Taehyung would get there soon.

"Hey" Taehyung chirped from behind them. "Oh my god where have you been?" Jimin turned around only to be faced by Taehyung and Jungkook holding hands.

"Well that escalated quickly" Yoongi said. "Why are you holding hands?" Jimin asked. Tae realized it and quickly pulled away his hand blushing. It wasn't left unnoticed by Yoongi.

"Let's go get our food first and then I'll explain" Tae said as he dragged all of them to the counter. A few minutes later they were all seated with their food on the table.  Tae introduced his friends to Jungkook. Jungkook gave them a soft smile.

"Explain" Jimin smiled curiously. Tae was reassured by his friend's smile, "don't mistake us, we are not dating"

"Then?" Yoongi was confused. He was sure they made out in some Janitor's closet. 

"He's my new best friend !" Tae exclaimed. 

Jimin's smile turned into a frown, "Your what now?"

'oh boy'  Yoongi thought.

"Best friend Jimin, just for a week though" Tae explained the rest of the deal. 

"I won't take advantage of him or anything, I'm not that kind of guy" Jungkook made it clear.

"Yeah yeah, that's what they all say asshole" Jimin mumbled. 'oh no' Yoongi thought.

 Jungkook tilted his head raising his eyebrows. He heard Jimin clearly, but just to make sure he asked,"You have something to say to me?"

"Yes I do--"Jimin started but Yoongi cut him off "No he doesn't" he chuckled nervously.Jimin rolled his eyes, he was already having a bad day and Tae brings this new guy and introducing him as his best friend. 'What am I then?' 

The table was filled with awkward silence and occasional glaring between Jimin and Jungkook. 

"Desserts !! let's have  some dessert" Taehyung  clapped his hand breaking the silence.

"What do you want?" He looked at Jimin, who in turn mumbled out a 'whatever'. He then looked at Jungkook. "Anything's fine" and then at Yoongi, "The icecream and cake combo, you know it right?" 

Tae smiled "yeah, what flavour" 

"Redvelvet cake and vanilla icecream, buy the medium sized one, I'll share it with Jimin" Yoongi smiled glancing at Jimin who just rolled his eyes.

"Okay, Jimin c'mon let's go , I can't carry it all" Taehyung dragged Jimin, sensing the tension. He looked at Jimin while they were waiting in line. "What's wrong?" 

"I skip one class and you already have a new best friend, My boyfriend didn't wanna cuddle me, and I'm not getting enough sleep"

"Jiminiee if you're not getting enough sleep, you should have just slept in and Yoongi would have come to you sooner or later and about Jungkook, just so you know, that's different. I think I may have a teeny tiny crush on him and this is the only way"

"He better not steal the best friend title" Jimin glared playfully.

"He won't and I promise I won't give it up that easily, it's always yours" Tae linked their arms.

"Ok then, oh and get the large sized one, medium isn't enough"

"sure" Tae chuckled.

Once they got back to their seats, "I didn't know what to get, do you want strawberry or chocolate chip Icecream?" Tae asked.

Jungkook noticed how Tae's hand which had the strawberry was placed close to him and the hand which had the chocolate chip extended. "I'll take the chocolate chip" he said thinking that Taehyung likes strawberry more, it was confirmed when he saw Tae's smile widen.

Yoongi and Jimin were peacefully sharing the combo, without uttering a single word. Yoongi was pushing the Redvelvet cake further into Jimin's side and ate only the icecream. Jungkook was silently noticing it.

"If you don't like Redvelvet then why did you order it?" Jimin asked.

"I didn't say that I don't like it" Yoongi replied without looking up and still pushing the cake away from his side.

"Then why are pushing it away?" Jimin put down his spoon.

"It's because you love it sweetheart" 

"oh" Jimin blushed.

Tae was unfazed by this conversation, he encounters this kind of conversations all the time. Jungkook on the other hand was amused. 

'Is this what they call love? ' he thought. 'How can someone love so selflessly?'

After lunch, Yoongi and Jimin went one way and surprisingly Taehyung and Jungkook shared another class together, so they went the other way.

After walking for a while, "Babe back there, what were you doing? trying to pick a fight with Jungkook and constantly glaring at him , You know I can't fight him right? one punch and I'll be knocked off" Yoongi said.

"I know baby, I'm sorry I was just in a bad mood" Jimin pecked Yoongi's lips. " cause someone denied me cuddles and I'm tired" he pouted.

"hmm.. c'mon let's go" Yoongi dragged Jimin.

"Wait the class is that way"

"We'll skip class, I'll give you all the cuddles in the world" Yoongi said.

Jimin grinned following his boyfriend.