3

The café just outside the university campus.

Jungkook's one true happy place. 

He had a rough day , first he woke up late and grumpy , which was his fault to be honest and then he had to sit through those boring lectures and then once again listen to his friends talking about how cool last night's party was, the party which he barely remembered by the way. He needed to have his alone time and more importantly his coffee.

The rich deep brown tables and the cozy ambiance of the cafe would draw in any soul , naturally that place became his refuge.  he walked in the cafe making sure not to bump into the people who are exiting the shop , he bumped into enough people already. the cafe was pretty much empty , he went up to the counter  and paused when he saw the barista scribbling something on the cup with a shy smile before handing it to the  customer beside him. 'Young love'. how stupid. he thought.

'you're handsome'  the cup read. Jungkook scoffed as he tilted his head to look at the customer, he was a tall guy, obviously older than him, good looking, but not his type, he doesn't even know what's his type.

The stranger looked at his cup and back at the barista,  " I know" he smirked and walked out without a second glance. 

"Damn that's rough hyung .." Jungkook said looking at the barista.

"My boyfriend is so mean" the barista whined as he grabbed the tissue the customer left behind.

ahh . The boyfriend. Jungkook really needs to keep up with the faces , it's not his fault , when the barista  showed him the picture of his boyfriend, his phone's brightness was too low and the night is all blurry now thinking back to it. He turned his body once again to see that guy through the window to memorise his face, as he walked further away from the cafe but soon stopped to talk to someone, jungkook could already tell that, 'the boyfriend' belonged to one of those cool pretty kids group, the ones who are adored by everyone and each and every one of their friends would be pretty.

 He turned back to look at the barista who was now looking at that tissue. 'do your job idiot and don't forget date night ' with lots of hearts in it. jungkook rolled his eyes  as the older smiled at the tissue with his dimples showing and whispered out "I love you too babe"

"Joon hyung !!" he whined trying to get the attention of the barista. Namjoon and Jungkook has been friends for almost a year, they met one day when Jungkook walked in the cafe late night completely drenched from the rain, he had a lot on his mind and Namjoon was bored out of his mind , so they talked and that was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 

"The usual? " Namjoon raised his eyebrows as he grabbed a tall cup to make black coffee.

Jungkook simply nodded and continued to talk about his day and paused to listen to Namjoon's day. he took a sip of his coffee and decided to head to his favourite spot in the cafe.

"what can I get you ?" Namjoon crouched over the counter to ask someone who just sat down.

"one honey tea please"

Jungkook  scrunched his nose at the order. what the hell is that.  honey ew.

 He looked over to see where the voice was coming from . great . out of all the spots at the cafe , that guy had to sit at jungkook's favourite spot. he huffed and walked over to the opposite more secluded spot. he watched as the guy set up his laptop and opened his book with a small smile . 'geez that guy looks like a protogonist of a YA novel.'    he thought to himself as he pulled out his earphones and plugging it into his ears and softly hummed as the music played smoothly.

His message tone went off.

'weekend party at Taemin's place'

another stupid party.

'cool.' he replied and turned off his message notifications.

__

Taehyung was craving some honey tea and unfortunately it was not available in the university campus so he had to go to the cafe just outside the campus, he's been there a few times, it was a very homey comfy place to be. He decided to catch up on his reading at the cafe, he wasn't planning on meeting someone familiar at the cafe, but he did indeed. He watched as the male walked out the cafe, he hurried with his steps so that he would be a little closer when he yells out the guy's name.

"Jin hyung !" he yelled. but the guy didn't turn around.

he walked a little faster, a little closer "Jin hyung !!" again no response.

"Seokjinnieeeee hyung" he stomped his foot whinning a little louder, giving up the thought of running behind the older. A small pout forming on his lips as he gave up turning around to reach for the cafe's door when a voice stopped him.

"Tae ?" that guy turned around confused.

"Tae is it really you?"

"of course it's me , I've been yelling out you're name" he pouted.

"sorry , I thought some guy was calling for a 'jinyoung'  " he rubbed the back of his head.

"Anyway, it's been a long time since I saw you, I thought you moved to the other part of the city, what are you doing here?" Tae asked.

"Yes I did, I came here to visit my boyfriend, he's the barista" Jin pointed at a guy who was smiling widely looking at a piece of paper. Tae smiled once he looked at the way the older  was looking at his boyfriend. 'Young love'. he came all the way for his boyfriend, how sweet.

will someone someday look at me like that when I'm unaware of it ? or would I look at someone like that ?

"I tried to be so cool and walked out with so much fake confidence , hope he still loves me " Jin chuckled. "anyway , we should catch up sometime, I'm in a rush, I'll text you bye" 

"Bye hyung!" he waved him goodbye walking into the cafe.

He took a closer look at the barista, he looked like a cheerful person, smiley face and making conversations with customers. He let them be, as he went on to sit at his favourite spot in the cafe. he ordered his drink and opened his book. Hopefully he will finish it today.

Two souls in the cafe oblivious to the fact that their fates are intertwined.

------------------

in case you are wondering how namjoon and jin looks like in this story:

jin:

joon:

joon: