9

(ABOVE PICTURE - OUTFITS)

Lunch~

"I'm gonna go pick up Jimin from the dorm, Wait for us at the cafeteria" Yoongi said as he and Taaehyung left their 2nd class.

"Okay" Taehyung smiled and made his way to the cafeteria. Loud noices of people chattering filled Tae's ears. He wasn't paying attention to any of the talks until he heard a familiar name.

'Jungkook'

"Where is Jungkook?" Tae heard a voice from his right. He tilted his head to look at the person.It was one of those guys who was with Jungkook at the party.

"I don't know Yugyeom, I think he might be at the rooftop again, just let him be , we don't want to upset him today" The other male said.

"I just hope he ate something, the last time he ate was almost 24 hours ago..last year he shut himself off for a week , I hope he doesn't do that this time."

Tae walked past them and sat down in an empty table. He rested his head on the table, 'should I go to the rooftop?' he thought. 'No, what am I thinking? Why am I suddenly so invested in this guy?' He sat up straight. 'I won't go to the rooftop!' he waited a few more minutes. 'what's taking them so long?'

On the other extreme end of the hallway, Yoongi was making his way to the cafeteria with a sulky Jimin. "I told you the class was Important sweetheart" he tried to reach for Jimin's hand who pulled it away. Yoongi sighed and continued. "Atleast you should have had breakfast". No response. He decided to just let it go. They soon got to the cafeteria only to find Tae's bag in an empty table. "Where is he? Why did he leave his bag?" Jimin asked not particulary at anyone.

Since Jimin and Yoongi were taking long Taehyung decided to go the rooftop. He stood up and debated if he should go or not, before he could realize he was already standing before the stairs that lead to the rooftop. 'fuck it' he thought and went up the stairs. As soon as he got to the rooftop, cool breeze hit him, which made him shiver. He looked around, it was a beautiful view, he noticed how pretty the sky was today, how the blue was bright and soft all at once. His eyes landed on the boy who was sitting on the ledge. 'That looks dangerous'

He cleared his throat, which made Jungkook turn around. "Honey Tea?" he cocked his eyebrows.

"My name is-" Tae started only to be rudely cut off.

"What are you doing here ?" Jungkook was now completely facing Taehyung.

"Anyone can come up here, it's not like this place is reserved" He replied.

"Whatever"

"Can I stand beside you?" Tae looked at Jungkook with his big eyes and his lips shaping into a small pout unitentionally.

'Why does he look like a kicked puppy?' Jungkook thought.

"Sure , just stay silent" He turned around to face the sky.

Tae happily made his way to the ledge and stood beside Jungkook, after a few moments of silence he started again, "The view's nice isn't it?"

Jungkook looked at Tae, no view was more beautiful than his view right now. 'Why is he so beautiful?' he thought, forgetting to reply.

"Did you have your lunch?" Tae asked.

Jungkook took a deep breath. "Why do you care?"

"I know you are having a bad day, even if your not my friend I don't want you to be alone" Tae smiled.

This was the last straw, Jungkook mumbled something under his breath and grabbed Tae pushing him onto the nearby wall, not hard enough to hurt him and placed one of his hand beside Tae's head.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Tae asked looking down unable to maintain eye contact.

"No,what are YOU doing Taehyung?" his name felt so good coming out of Jungkook's mouth. They were so close, Tae couldn't find his voice. He felt his cheeks flush, his heart pounded so loud that he wondered if Jungkook could hear it. How many love songs had he heard that said, "He takes my breath away"? Now that line made a lot sense.

"Jungkook" Tae placed his hand on Jungkook's chest.

"I asked you a question " Jungkook said. "Why do you keep popping up everywhere I go? why do you care if I eat or not? you didn't even know I existed up until a couple days ago? What are you trying to do?"

Tae slightly pushed Jungkook , Jungkook took the hint and stepped away. " I don't know" Tae replied honestly. "I don't know but I wanna be your friend" He looked at Jungkook.

"Friend?" Jungkook scoffed. "I have plenty of them sweetheart."

'sweetheart?' that made Tae's heart flutter. "Then be my boyfriend" Tae's eyes widened once those words left his mouth. shit. where did the confidence come from?

Jungkook was taken aback, of all the things he expected to hear from the pretty boy, 'be my boyfriend' wasn't one of it.

"I mean , I-- forget about that" Tae said. Jungkook simply nodded still comprehending those words.

Tae furrowed his eyebrows, "No don't forget about it, not exactly... do you, um-- "

"You don't even know me !" Jungkook yelled.

"Then let me get to know you"

"I don't know you either"

"Then get to know me, listen how about a deal?" Tae blurted.

"I swear to god if it's some stupid cliche dating deal--"

"No" Tae interrupted him. "Be my friend for a week, If you don't like me, even as a friend,then you can stop talking to me, and I promise I won't intentionally look for you or try to talk to you.

'How can I not like you?' Jungkook thought.

"Just a week? Just friends?"

"Yup" Tae looked into Jungkook's eyes trying to figure out what's going on in his mind. "so......do we have a deal?"

"Deal" Jungkook said.

"Perfect" Tae smiled. He excitedly skipped on his way to the door.

"Honey Tea" Jungkook called out. Tae turned around.

"You dropped this" Jungkook held Tae's ear-ring in his hand. Tae touched his ears and smiled sheepishly. "oh"

Jungkook walked over to him and handed the earring. Tae held on to his hand. Jungkook gave him a 'what are you doing look'.

"You my friend, are gonna have lunch with me and my friends" Tae smiled dragging him but Jungkook didn't move an inch.

"What?"

Tae pouted , "It's part of the deal. c'mon it'll be fun"

"Is this your elaborate plan of making me eat?"

"Maybe.." Tae squinted his eyes. 'adorable'

"ugh ! fine let's go" Jungkook agreed.

"Yay" Jungkook let Tae drag him to the cafeteria.

What's the week has in store for them?