15

1 week later~

Jimin woke up in Yoongi's bed, he rolled around and whined when he felt the cold empty sheets. "Yooooooonnnnnngggggiiiii" Jimin yelled still rubbing his eyes.

"I'm right here sweetheart" Yoongi said. Jimin opened his eyes to see Yoongi in a suit and fixing his hair. "What are you doing?" Jimin pouted and sat on his knees with his hands on his thighs.

"I have a presentation today, I'll be back  by evening" Yoongi said, looking at Jimin through the mirror.

The presentation. The one yoongi's been preparing for a while, the past week they weren't able to go on dates or have sex. Yoongi was busy with his college stuff and Jimin was focusing on helping Taehyung. They meet each other at night, too exhausted to do anything and end up falling asleep cuddling. 

Jimin rubbed his eyes and huffed. "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, putting on his tie. When he didn't get a reply Yoongi turned around to see Jimin's dazed expression, "Jimin?"

Jimin was looking at Yoongi, he cursed at how good he looked, he was shinning and the suit was a little tight, hugging his body. Jimin rose up on his kness and pulled Yoongi closer.

Jimin swallowed despite his throat being dry. "Do you ... Perhaps you could delay your presentation?"

Shaking his head, Yoongi backed away and grabbed his jacket. "Can't. Already late."

"Babe, I don't think you understand," said Jimin as he snatched a fistful of Yoongi's shirt sleeve and yanked him back.

The abrupt action stunned Yoongi for a moment and he fell on top of Jimin. Jimin held Yoongi's face and kissed him and Yoongi slid his hand under Jimin's shirt, wrapping his arms around his waist. Jimin felt the rush of blood, he felt a heat in his stomach, this was it, the sexual frustration torturing  him. He knew he was going to get his way. 

Quite painfully, Yoongi pulled away from the kiss. "I can't," he said through ragged breath.

"But Hyung..."

"I have to go." To emphasize the point, his palm flattened against Jimin's chest and pushed him back into the mattress, away from him. "I'll be back later."

"Hyung, I can't wait that long." 

Yoongi turned around grabbed his laptop and his bag, obviously attempting not to look at the boy spread out on his bed with disheaveled hair and plumpy lips. "Then handle it yourself. I gotta go."

Jimin's phone rang. Jimin reached for it and cut the call. This was Yoongi's cue to leave.

Jimin huffed and rolled around in the bed, his phone rang again. He grabbed it, to see the called ID. He rolled his eyes and tried to cut the call but he pressed the green button instead. "hello?" A voice was heard. Jimin cut the call.

He groaned 'why did I attend? Now I have to call back' He called back.

"Sorry I hung up on you, I didn't mean to attend" Jimin said.

"I need your help!" The voice yelled.

"Well hello to you too Jungkook. what do you want?" Jimin asked.

"I want to talk to Tae"

"Then call his number, you moron"

"Geez!! why didn't I think of that!"Jungkook replied sarcastically.

Jimin clearly understanding the sarcasm, "Cause you are stupid. bye"

"No wait! I called him, I said something, he hung up on me and blocked my number"

Jimin laughed, "That's very unlikely of Tae..what did you say?"

"I said that I wanted to be friends and that I always saw him as only a friend"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "I wonder why he hung up"

"What should I do? Is he with you?"

"No, but we will be at the party tonight" Jimin smirked, an idea popping in his mind.

"The party? oh..okay then. bye." Jungkook hung up on him.

Jimin quickly dialed Tae's number, he picked it up after a ring. "Hey?" 

"Tae, you remember when I said I'll come up with a way?"

"Yeah?" 

"We are going to the party tonight!" Jimin exclaimed.

"What does that has to do with anything?"

"You will understand when we get there, I'll come over later to pick out your outfit" Jimin grinned.

"Okay.." Taehyung hesitated.

"Do not hesitate Tae, tonight is going to be one of the best day of our lifes" Jimin cheered.

"Okay. I'll see you later. I believe you have some plan in your tiny little brain that only attracts trouble"

"See ya later" Jimin ignored Tae and cut the call.

He's gonna have so much fun.