6

Felix and his friends were really nice people , they weren't too into partying themselves but still were outgoing enough to socialize with everyone. Taehyung was thankful that even when those guys were drunk they didn't make him feel uncomfortable and were actually funny and also respectful.

"and that's how Jisung almost killed me" Hyunjin , the blonde haired boy finished his story of how he almost drowned at the pool.

"oh my god Hyunjin I didn't push you too hard, and the water was only 3 feet !!" Jisung yelled.

Tae chuckled. he grabbed Jimin's drink which was almost empty and placed it on the table beside him. "you've had enough , if you have anymore , you will regret it in the morning"

Jimin whined in protest. "he's right babe" Yoongi said as put his arm around Jimin and made himself comfortable on the couch.

After few minutes tae zoned off, looking around the room , taking in the events that was happening around him , he was surprised to see few of the students he shares  classes with, those people who seemed like goody two shoes , those same people were out here sucking random people's faces, guess that's university life. Find love or get laid. he sighed as he scanned the room once again, to look for familiar faces , that's when his eyes landed on a boy sitting on a couch at the opposite side of the room.He took in his appearance , he was dressed in black from head to toe, all black outfit was never appealing to taehyung , but this guy made it look good. His eyes then travelled to the guys sitting next to him , one of them was practically sitting on the other with their hands intertwined. 'A couple' he sighed internally. Was that dark clothed boy in a similar situation like him ? third wheeling his friends all the time. Must be hard to see people fall in love everyday ,right before his eyes. He then realized that now not only was he staring at the boy but also was maintaing an intense eye contact. 

Jimin quickly pulled tae by his shoulder so he could whisper  into his ears "you see that guy right there, who's staring at us ? he's an asshole"

"Jimin..why do you say that?"

"Cause he bumped into me earlier and didn't apologize " he pouted . "he was also the guy who bumped into you earlier this week" 

oh. now he remembered. jimin almost picked a fight with that dude.

"Doesn't mean he is an asshole chim"

"I'm just saying." Tae shook his head ignoring the boy's comment.

"let's go dance guys" felix said as he dragged everyone to the dance floor.

After almost an hour of dancing tae got tired and sweaty.

 "excuse me" he whispered to Jimin.  "I'm getting a little hot , I'll go get some air"

"do you want me to come with you?"Jimin asked loosening his arms around Yoongi's shoulder.

"No, just keep dancing guys, I'll be back" he stated and walked out of the dance floor.

Jimin hummed as he linked his hands with Yoongi "you look so hot right now" he whispered as he brushed his lips against the older.

"you too babe" Yoongi smiled connecting their lips.

They danced for a while until jimin noticed Taemin waving at him, he was surrounded by three of his friends. 'come over' he gestured. Jimin rolled his eyes. "what's wrong ?" Yoongi asked.

"He just doesn't seem to get the point that I'm a happily taken man.. smh " he nodded his head at Taemin's direction.

smh.? aah. shake my head. yoongi needs to keep up with jimin's vocabulary.