~

"You sure took your time." Ivan commented.

"Talking to your lover?" Noor cocked her head.

Ivan looked at Karim from the corner of his eyes.
He knew a bit about Karim being left by Zaira.
Apart from his family and well now Ivan too, no one really knew for sure Karim was married. It was still just rumors and hunches people had.
Zaira hadn't exactly been brought out to public as Karim's wife. Their wedding in America was strictly private with no media coverage too.

Like his mother, if he wanted to officially outdoor Zaira they had to get married again a bit publicly.

But at the moment, Karim wasn't fully labeled as a married man to the public eye. Just a widow and a single father. The only pictures of Zaira was of her and Karim when they had arrived in the UAE. But that didn't prove they were married.

Karim just stared blankly. For a princess with a strong headed father like hers, she sure was straight forward.

"Ahem Ahem. Karim here can't have a lover. He's too obsessed with my Samia to like anyone." Ivan changed the topic.

"My Samia?" Karim arched a brow but thankful to Ivan.

"Of course, my Samia, she's mine. I'm going to take her away when I'm leaving and make her my daughter. Next in line to be Queen of Russia."

"I'm not giving Samia to you."

"We'll see. We'll see." Ivan smirked.

Karim sat down on his seat.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Noor." Karim apologized.

"That is fine. Let us just get this problem solved today at least."

Ivan and Karim both nodded as they all got to work.

**

"Noor's so curious. She literally wants to know everything." Ivan chuckled as they walked back to their room.
Fortunately they were able to finish up their group work today.

"It's a nice quality. Being curious. She's outgoing so she definitely has to be curious." Karim smiled a bit.

"Well, you haven't been on the answering side of her curiousity. When you left to take the call, she wouldn't stop asking about you."

"Me? Why? Does she like me?" Karim laughed even though the thought made him uncomfortable.

"Don't get your hopes up, pretty boy. It didn't seem like she liked you or something. Besides you just met yesterday. She was just genuinely curious about you." Ivan explained.

"What did she want to know?"

"Just about you. General stuff and then she asked if you were with her. She didn't know of her though just said she had seen a picture of you two and Samia at the airport." Ivan didn't want to be the one to mention Zaira's name.

"What did you tell her?" Karim said after a while.

"That I had no idea who she was talking about. Told her I wasn't a stalker like her." Ivan laughed which caused Karim to chuckle too.