"Chubbs!" Peter yelled as he moved to check on his friend. Upon examining Chubbs left shoulder was dislocated. The blast and impact sent them hurtling into the tank itself. Chubbs got unlucky with this one. "Get on the horn to Ed! Tell him we have confirmation on those High Impact shells!" Peter ordered Nikoli, who acted immediately.

"Ed, this is Nikoli, the 38t is out. but we have confirmation on those High Impact rounds. Chubbs is hurt, we're going to do what we can, but we should end this thing fast!" Nikoli said into the radio.

Edward had heard Nikoli and gave him affirmation on the details. He was right. The percentage of people getting hurt with these things out there was to high. He was glad the girls weren't here.

"Davis! HIC shells are confirmed! Swing around left, Rivers take your shots from a distance and try to hit those Type-10's! They're going to be a big problem!" Edward Ordered.

"Copy that Ed!" Davis replied.

"Roger!" Rivers said.

"Adam, move the Abrams into shuttle position! You and I will clear a section and get a view on the Federation line! Johnathon, when you see the line have your guys open fire!" Edward ordered.

"You got it!" Adam said.

"Will do!" Johnathon replied.

Not even five minutes and already this battle was going crazy. He didn't think that things would've escalated this quickly, but he had to deal with it now. He followed Adam into position and began his small bombardment on the Federation lines. The power from the Abrams was enough to take one of those Type-10's out in one hit, however it was the only one to have that power.

Johnathon saw his opening and motioned for his guys to begin their own barrage of attacks. Three of the Type-14's were enough power to take down a Type-10 but the reload was not fast enough to have the continuous barrage Johnathon hoped for.

The Federation retaliation was swift. A direct hit to the side of one type-14 knocked it over completely. The impact was felt by Johnathon even with his distance from the tank. Another volley from the Challenger types dwindled the American numbers enough for Edward to take his next plan of action.

"All forces proceed to fall back position two! Get distance from the Federation line but make it look like we're gaining the range advantage! They'll advance towards us and expose themselves!" Edward ordered. The mass of acknowledgement and immediate motions of the tanks followed his orders. Retreating to another chosen position would suit them in this battle.

Akari witnessed the retreat of the American line and immediately called for a halt on the attack. While the rest of her forces would love nothing more then to rush and crush the Americans, Akari had learned from previous experiences and knew that the American Commander Edward had some form of trap in wait. She wouldn't fall for another of their scandals this time.

"Signal the Cannon. Give them the coordinates and open fire. I don't know where Nishizumi and the other girls are, but this will get them out of their holes." Akari ordered.

The radio operator proceeded to call and instruct the other end of the line. Several miles north, hidden in the large brush of trees, was a very much operational Schwerer Gustav Cannon. The Cannon operators in the cannon control room received their orders and moved to begin the loading sequence.

"Elevation, nine, zero, zero, distance thirty-two kilometers. Fire for effect." Said the radio operator. The cannon raised its barrel into the air and calculated the distance into its effective radius. Over one of the communication horns was the voice of one of the loading operators.