His expression grows flirtatious. "Sounds like a plan to me."

I shake my head at him. "In your own shower this morning, Hobi."

He frowns but nods his head before getting up and leaving the room with his discarded clothing in his hands.

My back is to the bed so I don't see Jimin as he climbs to his knees and wraps his arms around my middle dragging me back to bed with him. He rearranges our bodies so that he is hovering over me. "I'm glad you two worked all that out. But, I am most definitely happy to have you alone now." His plump lips form one of the sweetest seductive smiles I have ever seen, and his eyes shine back all of the love he has for me in them.

"  His plump lips form one of the sweetest seductive smiles I have ever seen, and his eyes shine back all of the love he has for me in them

"Oh, and what do you plan on doing with me in the small time we have left before we have to get breakfast and leave?"

He groans in annoyance at my reminder that we really don't have time to ourselves this morning, but then his mood abruptly changes. The expression resurfaces on his face as he leans down and nuzzles our noses together. "I mean I don't know about you, but I am a heavy believer in water conservation." Part of me feels immediately guilty for considering sharing a shower with him when Hobi hinted at the same thing, but it was Jimin's night last night.

Mentally, I am completely on board with his plan, but once we both get in the shower together we both immediately sigh out in our shared frustration. There is no way we can participate in any of the lewd ideas either of us had in this small amount of space. It doesn't stop us from exploring each other with our hands and kissing, but we don't really linger either. Both of us are simply too afraid of growing even more frustrated with the lack of time and space.

Today the high is forecasted to be 81°F (27°C) and I am kind of thankful that it is supposed to be a bit warmer. I select my white eyelet embroidered top and the only pair of jean shorts I brought with me. Before Jimin goes back to his own room to dress I ask him if I should wear my sand colored khaki sandals or black sandals with the outfit. "I vote for the khaki because I like the tone against your pale skin better." Honestly I was leaning toward the khaki anyway, but I appreciate knowing that he would have agreed with my selection.

"  Honestly I was leaning toward the khaki anyway, but I appreciate knowing that he would have agreed with my selection