𝟑𝟐. 𝟖 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ♡

Start from the beginning

-

Standing outside Sunghoon's house, I checked to see that it was past 9pm and started regretting my decision. But I decided to give in today and I'm not going without doing that. Carefully throwing a couple pebbles at the guy's window, I waited for him to open it but noticed the light was turned off so sighed.

But it only took a moment for the lights to be back on.

Sunghoon opened the window and was shocked to see me standing outside his house so late at night. "Hyerin?" Awkwardly letting out a smile, I lightly waved my hand. "Uhm hi?" The guy chuckled. "Wait I'm coming." And he closed the window as I started regretting my entire existence. Roaming around I waited for him to come out of his house while slightly biting my nails nervously.

"What do I do now? Should I just leave? Yes I should leave." I was about to go away when a hand stopped me as I looked back to meet Sunghoon's happy eyes. "Don't go without telling me why you came." He softly smiled at me as I felt my stomach go up and down a roller coaster making me look down breaking the eye contact.

"Are you here to tell me to move on? If yes then you should just go home. It's late-" I heard the disappointment in his voice as I immediately turned my head up and shook my hands telling him he's misunderstanding. "No I'm not here to say that."

The guy seemed to be confused as he tilted his face innocently eyeing me. I balled out my fist and tightly closed my eyes.

You can do this Lee Hyerin.

"Don't go out with Seohyun tomorrow." And there you go, I finally said it and let out a breathe still not looking at him. "I won't." I heard him say out as a small blush appeared on my lips but I quickly hid it. "Stop skipping your meals." I commanded him once again with a soft tone feeling bad that he had been like this all the time nowadays.

"I'm not skipping them."

Nevermind.

"You aren't skipping them?" Confusingly looking up, I played down the moment Heeseung said he had been skipping meals.
"Uhm no-?" He raised both his eyebrows as I gulped finally realizing he just tricked me into this. "Gosh Heeseung just lied to me. I got so worried for no reason-"

Coming back to my senses, I noticed Sunghoon smiling in front of me as my face became red. Exposed I see. I hesitantly looked away. "Uhh don't get the wrong idea I was just.." But it was off no use lying now. I'm not backing away. Gathering up my courage, I stared directly into his eyes.

Going closer to him, I lightly pecked his cheeks and backed away as he shockingly widened his eyes at my sudden affection. "Don't let anyone else kiss you." I said shyly and embarrassedly looked away airing my face since it got so heated after kissing his cheeks. "Uh yea I'm gonna go now-" and I wanted to leave the place right away but froze as I felt the guy hug me from the back, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I know you still love me. And you coming all the way here just proved it." I couldn't say anything and bit my lips, avoiding his slow breathes that touched my bare neck. Sunghoon let go off me and held my shoulders turning me around to face him. He cupped my cheeks leaning towards my face as I felt my heart go up the moon and forget to come back.

"And I love you too. But if you uhm don't want to go for a relationship with me anymore.. it's fine I guess-" That's not what I meant. Immediately looking up, I shook my head stopping him from continuing the sentence. "No. It's not fine."

"Huh?"

"I'll date the person whom I love, Sunghoon. No one can stop me."

With a face as hot as steamed buns, I saw him smiling as he decided to tease me a bit.

Sunghoon's POV

"Who do you love?" I asked the girl as she glared at me. Cute. "Stop acting dumb." Coldly saying, I pouted. "I'm dumb just tell me." I wanted to know her say those eight letters to me once again. And honestly I still wasn't over over the fact that she all of a sudden came in front of my house. Hyerin blew air from her mouth making her hair blow up causing her to look adorable when she was mad.

"Sunghoon-ah I'm just gonna leave now."
But I swiftly pulled the girl I loved closer to my body locking her with both of my arms so that she couldn't move or run away from me. "Why is it so hard to admit that you love me Lee Hyerin?" I gave her a small yet sad smile and stared at her beautiful face before lightly planting a kiss on those soft lips.

The girl obviously gave up on trying to act hard and cold towards me as I noticed her blinking a couple times before grabbing my face and attaching her lips on mine. She stood on her tip toes as I leaned in kissing her back with a smile on my face. Hyerin cupped my cheeks as I pulled her closer to me catching her off guard between the kiss. And yes indeed she was a good kisser.

She pulled away and breathed as I did the same, not breaking our eye contact. And she finally spoke.

"Fine I love you Park Sunghoon. Happy?" I smiled and nodded as the girl scoffed looking away, feeling a bit embarrased but I could see her hiding her smile. I brought her into my embrace as she hugged back. We hugged each other tightly for a while forgetting everything. Just the two of us.

"I'm sorry I won't hurt you again." I whispered to her ears as she giggled hiding her face in my hug.

And the moment seemed to last forever.

| | • • • • • | |

Please my exams start in two days and I barely studied today 🤡

aNyWaYs who cares bout exams but hope y'all enjoyed this chapter