Epilogue

Odell

"Demi, if you would like to share your vows" she nodded and then sniffled.

"Odell" her voice ever so slightly cracked. "I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. You made me realise that high school wasn't everything. You made me realise how important running for my dreams was. You never made me feel like a failure, even if sometimes I was" I shook my head, reaching out to wipe at her cheek. I've never thought of Demi as a failure. "The months that we spent apart, I think I just fell harder for you. You've been my rock. You've been my saviour, more times than I can count. You never gave up on me" I so badly wanted to just lean in and kiss her. "You are my everything. You own my entire heart and soul, and I can't wait to have our second baby with you" my eyebrows furrowed as her lips twitched into a light smirk. A collective gasp filled the hall and then more tears were welling up in my eyes.

"Are you pregnant?"

"I'm 8 weeks" the smile on my face widened, my hand moving to settle the best that it could on her stomach.

"Congratulations to you both" we turned to the officiant with wide smiles spread across our face. I couldn't be any more excited. "Now, for the exchanging of the rings" I turned to take Demi's ring from Clint. "Odell, repeat after me."

"Through this ring, I accept you as my wife, now and for all time. I give you this ring as I give to you all that I am, and accept from you, all that you are. With this ring, I thee wed, and with it, I bestow upon the treasures of my mind, heart and hands" Demi's hand shook in mine as I gently slid the ring on her finger.

"And now Demi, repeat after me" Demi spoke her promises and then slid the ring onto my finger. "And now, by the power invested in me by the State of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Odell, you may kiss your bride" I cupped Demi's face in my hands and leant to connect our lips. The hall filled with cheers that slowly disappeared the longer that our lips danced together. It was like we were the only two people in the room which is how I like it. The feeling disappeared when I felt little arms around my legs. I detached my lips from Demi's and smiled down at Nova.

"Hi Princess" I lifted her up and onto my hip, the smile on my face widening as Demi puckered her lips and Nova leant to peck them. She dropped her head onto my shoulder as I held my hand out for Demi to take.

"Family and Friends, for the first time, I introduce you too, Mr and Mrs Beckham" the crowd continued to cheer as we headed down the aisle, our smiles the widest they've ever been.

-

Demi loudly laughed as I twirled her in a circle and then brought her back into my chest. There were plenty of cameras pointed at us but everyone else didn't matter, the only thing that did was each other. Nova eventually joined in on our little dance and the entire thing just made my life. I've never been so happy.

We eventually managed to disappear into the restroom for a couple minutes and I smiled as I lightly caressed Demi's belly. She had changed out of her wedding gown and into another white dress. She still looked flawlessly beautiful though.

"I can't believe we're having another baby."

"Neither can I" Demi was beaming as I glanced up at her. "I love you" she began to run her fingers into my hair.

"I love you too, Mrs Beckham."

"That is never going to get old" she leant in to press her lips to mine. "Thank you for being the best thing that ever happened to me" I held gently onto her hips and pulled her into me.

"Right back at you" her lips attached back to mine; the kiss rapidly growing heated as I ran my tongue along her lower lip. Her fingers locked in my curls as I moaned against her mouth. I lifted her up onto the bathroom counter, gently separating her legs so I could settle myself between them. She moaned as I pressed myself into her, beginning to play with the leg of her lace panties. I could feel myself hardening in my pants.

"We should probably..." her voice trailed off as I began to press kisses down her neck, little moans slipping from her lips. Her hands ran down my chest and suddenly she was unfastening my pants. "Take them off" I removed my hands from her hips and pushed my pants down my legs so they pooled around my feet. I pulled her towards me and moved her panties to the side so that I could slide myself into her. She gasped, gently moaning as she dropped her face into my neck. We muffled our moans by crashing our lips together, our hands groping each other.

"I love you so much" I softly spoke as I kissed to her ear and then down her neck, beginning to nibble and suck on her sweet spot.

"I-I love you more" her legs wrapped around my waist, her hands clutching at my suit jacket as she clamped around my cock. I took a hold of her arm and slid my hand into hers, locking our fingers together as we both lost control.

I'm so ready to spend the rest of my life with her. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Who knew being Demi's tutor would make her fall in love with me.

The End.

Thank you all so much for all the love on this story ❤️ I have another Odemi story that I'm working on which I'm excited for but I'm not sure yet when it'll be posted!! I love you all ❤️