Thirty Four

Odell

"What is wrong with you?" Demi asked as I lowered myself down onto the couch, having not uttered a word to Demi since we got back to hers. All I can seem to think about is the way she seemed to get all nervous when she was talking to that Elliot. "Odell?" I could hear the frustration laced in her tone but I continued to ignore her and leant to grab the tv remote. "Odell?" I sighed and glanced to her. She was stood in the doorway, her arms crossed over her chest, fear swimming around in her honey irises. "Why are you mad at me?" I sighed, turning briefly back to the tv. "And I know that you are, so don't even try to deny it."

"Why did you get all nervous around Elliot?" her eyebrows furrowed. "Are you cheating on me, Demi?"

"No, and I can't believe you think I even would."

"Then why did you get all nervous?" she glanced down at the floor and I watched as she nibbled on her lower lip. She was also twiddling with her fingers. "Demi?"

"He scares me, okay?" my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What do you mean, Dem?"

"There's something weird about him. He-He acts normal around everyone else but he goes strange when we're alone."

"Have you told anyone at work about it?"

"They wouldn't believe me, Odell" I pushed myself up from the couch and walked towards her. "I can't believe you thought I'd actually cheat on you" I began to shake my head, watching with a heavy heart as her eyes filled up with tears.

"Baby..."

"And I thought for a moment that we'd have a good weekend together. Just go home, Odell" she yanked her hand away from mine and then turned to head from the living room. I leant against the arm of the couch and ran my hand over my head. You're an idiot, Odell. I glanced down at Cleo as she pawed at my leg and whined. I leant down to pick her up.

"You have any ideas of how I can get your mommy to forgive me?" I lightly scratched at the top of her head. "I'm going to need some good luck, Cleo" I lowered the puppy to the floor and then headed out of the living room. My stomach was full of butterflies as I began up the stairs. She told you to leave, Odell. What the fuck are you doing? I headed to Demi's bedroom door which was open so my eyes instantly locked on Demi who was leant back against the headboard of her bed. She was staring down at her hands, playing with her fingers. My heart broke as she sniffled, wiping at her cheek with her shoulder. I stepped into her room, freezing in place as she glanced up at me. Her tear filled eyes pierced right through my heart. "I'm sorry" she glanced back down at her hands and just sniffled. "I know that you wouldn't..."

"Why did you ask me then?" I just shrugged. I don't have an answer for her.

"I-I don't know."

"I wouldn't cheat on you, Odell. When I'm in a relationship with someone, I'm committed to them. I wouldn't ever cheat on them" my heart continued to ache as she wiped at her cheeks. "I love you, Odell. I love you so fucking much, more than I ever thought it would be possible" I suddenly felt myself growing emotional. "I wouldn't cheat on you" I nodded, heading for her and I slid onto the bed beside her.

"I'm sorry" I cupped her face in my hands and pressed my forehead to hers. "I'm sorry that I even thought of it. I'm sorry" she nibbled down on her lower lip. She ran her hand along my neck and wiped at my cheek with her thumb.

"I love you, only you" my entire body ignited.

"I love you too."

"Don't doubt my love for you again" I shook my head and smiled as she pressed a quick peck to my lips.

"I won't. I promise" I leant to brush my lips with hers, smiling as her fingers ran into my curls. I gently pushed her back on the bed and hovered myself over her, detaching my lips from hers so I could pepper kisses down the side of her face and into the nape of her neck. Gentle moans slipped from her lips as I nibbled on her sweet spot. "I love you" she hummed her reply. I ran my hand down her side and began to tug her shirt up her body. I moved myself away from her so that she could remove it.

"You think you can manage to..." a gasp of surprise slipped from her lips as I managed to unfasten her bra. "Have you been learning how to unhook bras from random girls in Chicago?" I loudly laughed, leaning in to peck her lips.

"Yeah, I've been going to so many strip clubs."

"That better be a joke" I laughed louder as I removed her bra from her chest and dropped it to the floor.

"It's a joke. I've never stepped foot in a strip club" her fingers played with the hair around my ear as her eyes burnt into mine. "I love you" she nodded, arching her head back as I began to kiss down her neck. I paid special attention to her breasts, my tongue flicking over her erect nipple. She whined, her hands running down my back. She shimmed herself out of her leggings and panties, leaving her naked beneath me.

"I think you're wearing too many clothes" her eyes were full of lust, the usual honey brown now a black. I lifted myself off her and smirked, removing my shirt as she sat up, her hands running up my front, her thumb flicking over my nipple. She leant in to kiss my chest and I lightly moaned at the sensation. Her fingers traced a line down to my belt which she quickly unfastened, her dark eyes remaining locked with mine. She licked her lower lip, giggling as I gently shoved her back on the bed. I removed my jeans and boxers, my length falling free. I hovered myself over Demi, lining my erection up with her hole. I crashed my lips to hers, Demi's arms locking around my neck, her legs wrapping around my waist. She moaned into the kiss as I slowly eased myself into her, only beginning to move against her once she told me that it was okay too. The room was suddenly filled with moans of pleasure and the guy from Demi's work was completely forgotten.

——