For Eternity

You and Sebastian have been slowly making progress with both your relationship and your trauma over these feet weeks.The nightmares are less frequent and you don't flinch when he touches you anymore. You sit in the large chair and keep reading your book. Reading in Sebastians office while he was working was your new favorite hobby. You mostly read books about Hell in order to learn more about your new home. 

A few months pass. The nightmares are finally over and you can sleep in peace beside Sebastian. You brought up the talk about children and you both agreed you would wait until you both were ready in the future if you both were ever ready. 

You walk on the bridge, holding Sebastians hand. It's been 23 years since you came to hell. The both of you look over the railing and you feel him let go. You look over and see him on his knee. "I know that humans take this as a marriage even though to me we've been married forever since we're mates. I figured I would make it clearer to you that I wish to be with you forever. Through everything. Will you marry me kitten?" You nod your head quickly and the second he stands you tackle him to the floor, holding him tightly. "Of course I will marry you. I wish to be with you forever too." You kiss in the sunset.

The wedding was beautiful. Sebastian had to explain what a wedding was to his family and they gladly came dressed without cloaks for the first time. You wore an elegant wine red. And Sebastian a black suit. You were going to spend eternity with this man. And you were excited for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END

If you guys want anything else just let me know and I might make it happen. But thank you everyone for reading my story. This was my first time and I was excited through the entire fan fiction, even when my mind couldn't think of any stories to tell. This really was a fun experience but don't worry my stories are still not over. I will start new ones so drop some recommendations is you have any! Thank you all!