stolen away

You wake up a few hours later to Sebastian reading the book on your nightstand. You rub your eyes and yawn slightly, looking up into his crimson eyes. You feel your headache return and groan, nuzzling your head into his chest. You hear him chuckle and his hands make his way to your hair, combing through the locks. You exhale deeply and sit up to face him. It's been two days and so far you feel better. The only thing hurting now was your head preparing to grow a pair of ears when the time to go to the demon realm comes.

Sebastian explained how you wouldn't show any properties of a neko until you were in hell and after that you could learn to control your new tail ears and fangs except when you went into heat. You didn't quite like the idea of going into heat at first but then you realized you can have sex with Sebastian as often as you want when your heat does come.

"We will leave for hell tomorrow but soon I will need to come back and finish my contract with Ciel, but you should be fine on your own. I have plenty of guards and servants who will update me if anything happens to you and update you if anything happens to me. Plus I can always come and visit for a moment."

You pout when you hear he would be leaving you in hell alone and he noticed. He caresses your cheek and you nuzzle into his palm. "Don't worry kitten I will most likely finish the contract I have with Ciel in a week or less. I just have something to wrap up and I will be all yours."

You smile at that and then kiss his cheek. "You know ever since yesterday you're behavior has changed slightly. For one you're way more cuddly, you pout like a kitten and you even are more clingy, honestly I could get used to you wanting me so bad," he teases. You roll your eyes, you noticed your behavior changed too but it felt natural and you loved Sebastian. Ever since your transformation you've just wanted to be around him whether it's cuddling, talking or even sex.

Sebastian was in the kitchen making some tea when you heard a noise come from outside. You stand and look out the window when you feel a hand grip the back of your throat pulling you back harshly against someone. You see him. Claude, the man who was at the garden last time, the man who knew you were a neko.

You opened your mouth but didn't say a word when you felt cold, sharp sterling against your throat. You were scared. "Shhh..Don't worry I will take good care of you," he whispers in your ear before you pass out.

You wake up in a purple room. You were laying on a bed as you sit up to look around. 'Where am I?' you thought. You were in a fancy, expensive rich bedroom. You look down and see you're wearing a lilac colored dress with white accents. You stand and walk towards the door, opening it slowly. You look to see long hallways with purple wallpaper and carpeting. You walk around trying to find a way out when you're slammed onto the floor hard. Your face was held down on the plush carpet and the attacker held your hand behind your back making you mostly immoble.

You grunt trying to look at who was on top of you. "Looks like Michaelis beat me to turn you into a demon, oh well if I can't make you want me through turning you I can always force you to do what I want." Claude whispers. You try pulling your arm away which results in him twisting harder making your eyes water. You see black shoes walk towards you and look up to see Samuel standing before you. "Come on Claude we can't break her too quickly otherwise they will go to waste."

You felt yourself being jerked up from the floor but Claude still had a hold of you. "Don't worry I plan on taking my time with her," he says. He kisses your neck and you jerk your head away. You were dragged to a room by Claude. You were trying to make out your surroundings. You were to the left of a staircase in the fourth room down. Claude threw you onto the bed and grabbed ropes. You move away but felt him grab your wrist and tie you to the bed frame. You were crying. 'What is he going to do? What's happening? What is going to happen to me?'