The Confession

You wake up and feel Sebastian's strong arms around you, holding you close. You rub your eyes tiredly and when you pull your hand away yo see him smiling down at you. You gleam up at him. He kisses your forehead and all over your face making you giggle. You look outside of the window. "It's late," you say. He nods "well you probably needed a bit more rest especially after," he paused and smirked at you, "last night." You felt your face heat up and looked away to try and hide your red face.

"Meet me in the garden today." he says suddenly turning quite serious. You nod and sit up. You move so you're straddling Sebastian, one knee on either side of him. You see his face flush slightly and smirk. You bend down and kiss him sweetly, smiling into the kiss. You hear a bell ring from across the manor and shortly after Sebastian lets out a sigh. "I assume you're being summoned somewhere," you tease. He nods and sits up, wrapping his arms around you. He holds you tightly and rests his head on your shoulder. "You should probably go. You know Ciel is impatient. I will see you soon in the garden anyways," you reassure him. He slowly releases you and leaves the room but not until he showered you with kisses.

Later that day you were sitting on a marble bench in the garden waiting for your butler to some and confess his secrets. You see Finny walk over to you and smile at him. "Finny! Hey!," you yell to him. "Lady (Y/N), how have things been?" he asked you. "Things have been good I'm just waiting for Sebastian." Finny nods, "I like you two together, he's been a lot more at ease since you arrived, thanks for that," he smiles. You look over at him a little surprised that he found out and he assumed what you were thinking. "Oh don't you worry your secrets are safe with me," he says as he "zips his lips". 

You laugh at him and he smiles back at you amused. "Okay I trust you Finny. How have the other servants been? I haven't seen them around," you ask. Finny ponders for a moment before answering, "Oh yes Mr.Sebastian has them out looking for something I don't really know but they haven't been here for a few days." You nod and hear clicking footsteps walk towards you from behind. "Ah Mr.Sebastian is here, well it was nice seeing 'ya!" Finny runs off to tend the garden and waves goodbye to you.

You turn and see Sebastian. You stand up and wrap your arms around him. 

"Hi,"

"Hi," you reply.

The two of you held onto each other for a while but eventually separated to talk about what you needed to. Sebastian sit down and you did the same, his face was serious and you could see the fear and nervousness in his scarlet eyes. He took a deep breath before he broke the silence. 

"I'm scared to tell you, because I know that by saying this everything could change. (Y/N) I love you, and I always will from now until the day I perish. I want you to know that no matter how you feel about me after I tell you that my feelings for you won't ever change." You look up at him worried but almost in tears about his sudden confession about your feelings.

"I love you too Sebastian," you ry and reassure him and give him courage to say what he came to say.

He took a deep breath before continuing. "You asked why my eyes changed colors. It's because I'm a-" he stopped a moment and looked into your eyes, "I'm a demon. A demon from the raven bloodline if I'm more specific. I was born in the demon realm and I came to the human realm to make a pact with Ciel. I've been alive for nearly a thousand years and...and I have never felt for any human until I met you."

You kept eye contact. You were terrified, confused, but you refused to look away and hide from him, not him. Sebastian saw the fear in your eyes and looked away from you. You blinked a few times and took a deep breath trying not to feel like you were suffocating. You slowly reach a hand up to him and place your hand on his cheek making him look at you. 

You gulped trying to wet your dry mouth. "Sebastian," you were shaking slightly but you kept talking, "I..I want you to tell me more. I want to know more, no everything about you and the place you were born." you confess. Sebastian was shocked. He just knew that you would curse him or run away, but he never thought you would remain even a little calm let alone want to know more. 

He grabbed you and held you close to him making you flinch at first. You were scared and you admit that but when you felt the familiar feeling of his warmth and his scent you relaxed fully. He may be a demon but he was still your Sebastian.

---------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the lack of uploads these past few days but New Years was a little hectic and on top of that I had a migraine but I hope you enjoy this chapter everyone!