Transformation

Sebastian walked down to the kitchen and began preparing the ingredients for scones, pancakes and sausage. You quickly got ready and walked to the kitchen to help him cook breakfast, at first he argued about it but you convinced him that it was a couple's activity rather than a chore. 

Sebastian threw a small amount of flour at you, covering your nose and cheek with the powder. You laughed and threw some back at him getting it in his hair. The two of you ran around the counters as you threw flour at each other and dodged the other's attacks. The fight stopped when the two of you were breathing heavily and covered  in flour from head to toe. Sebastian rubbed some flour off of your lips before placing a gentle kiss on them. You smiled up at him as you pulled away and began to actually make the breakfast this time. 

Somehow the scones and pancakes came out well the sausage was cooked perfectly two. The two of you decided to eat in the garden where Sebastian had prepared a table by the rose bushes. He held out his fork and on the edge was a piece of a pancake, you smile and lean over the table to take the food from him. The pancake was fluffy and sweet from the syrup. After a moment or two Sebastian finally brought up something to talk about. 

"I've been thinking, about what you asked me yesterday." You look up at him, nervous for his answer. He paused and took a deep breath before saying "I'll do it. I want you to be with me forever and I want you to live with me, truly live with me."

You lean over the table and pull him into a kiss by his collar. His eyes were wide but he slowly relaxed, wrapping a hand in your hair as he deepened the kiss. You felt his tongue graze your bottom lip and you gladly granted him entry, you felt his tongue intertwine with your, the two of them dancing around in harmony. You pulled away gasping for air, a string of saliva connecting your mouths. 

"So when will you turn me?" you asked him.

He kissed you again before replying, "whenever you're ready for me to."

"Now, please. I want you to do it now. I don't want to waste another second to be with you for an  eternity." you confess.

He looks into your eyes deeply and you can see the fear and concern. "It will hurt, like hell." he chuckles. "Your body will feel like it's on fire every second. Like you're going to explode. Your mouth will throb from trying to grow fangs, and since your a Neko your head will feel like it's being crushed from trying to grow ears. Your hips will feel like they're going to snap from trying to grow a tail, and there's nothing much I can do to make you feel better, so I will ask you again. Are you sure?"

You were nervous you knew that, but you were certain you wanted to be with him, no matter how much you felt like dying in the process. You nod to him and he immediately picks you up, holding your thighs between his hands, connecting your lips in a deep and caring kiss. He walked to the bedroom and laid you down gently on the soft covers. He kissed your neck gently making you whimper slightly before you flinch at his fangs piercing your neck.

It hurt a lot for a moment but the pain slowly melted away as he pulled his bloodied mouth away from your neck, soothing the bite mark with a kiss. You looked at him confused, expecting to feel pain immediately. You started to sit up, "I don't feel any-" you felt a sharp pain hit your hips and felt fever overtake your body and you fell back onto the covers feeling Sebastian catch you. "Shhh It's okay. I'm going to stay with you through the entire process, just try and relax." He took off your clothing and put you in one of his nightshirts. 

"The scent on my shirt should help a little since It's my venom inside you." he explains. He takes off his own formal clothes and changes into a velvet black pajama set before laying next to you. You grabbed onto him the second he was next to you. You hurried your head in his side as you gripped his shirt. He was right, you felt like you were on fire, and on top of that you were dizzy. You look up to him for a moment "Can you read to me?" you ask while you point to the book on your nightstand. 

Sebastian picks up the book and starts reading from the bookmark. He was reading old maiden tails and his velvet-like voice made you sleepy very quickly. You fell asleep quickly which was for the best since you wouldn't feel the throbbing throughout your body. Sebastian looks at the clock and shrugs. It was pretty early for sleep but he knew you needed it. The transformation will be exhausting and excruciating. He placed the book back and laid down, pulling you close to his chest as his hands made their way to your hair. He used the other hand to rub circles on your back in a soothing manner making you whimper slightly at the feeling. He smiled down at you and soon enough you both fell asleep in each other's arms. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter took a while to post It took me a while to get more inspiration but I found out what the next chapters will be and found a good plot so I hope you all enjoy expect another chapter soon!!!!