Welcome Home

You knock on Ciel's study and walk in. He didn't look at you, he knew you were leaving for a while, he made Sebastian tell him a few days before the Claude incident. He kept looking out of the window until you stood next to him. "I'm going to miss you," he confessed. You hugged him tightly, him holding you too. "I'm going to miss you too Ciel, so much."

He buried his face in your neck. "I know my contract with Sebastian is almost over. I want you to know that when I die I did so with no regrets. I don't regret my decision on getting revenge, nor do I regret letting you into my life after my parents died. I want you to be happy, do all the things you want to."

Hot tears roll down your cheeks, he pulls away and wipes your tears. "Don't cry, I hate seeing you cry. I have a favor to ask you," he pauses and you wipe your face, "Take my books, even the ones you don't enjoy, because maybe one day you will read them with a new perspective, plus I know you will care for them better than anyone else, and if I find out you neglect my favorite books I will come back from the dead and kick your ass," he jokes. 

You chuckle at his teasing and smile. "Be nice to Lizzy. She doesn't know what will happen to you so just be kind to her." you order. Ciel rolls his eyes but nods anyways. "Only if you promise to keep celebrating your birthday, and you have to make sure you always make an extra slice of cake for me, even if it's never eaten just know I'll be sitting with you waiting for my slice of cake okay? Oh and don't let Sebastian get cocky just because you agreed to be with him."

You laugh and nod your head, you were going to miss Ciel, you knew he was going to die once the contract was complete and Ciel was okay with that, but you knew that you would miss him, his voice, his laugh, his smile, how he was always cocky when he beat you at chess. You would miss it all, yet somehow deep down you knew you would never forget him, he would always be a part of you and take up a piece of your heart so you weren't scared.

Eventually Ciel helped you pack up every single one of his books, there ended up being 9 big boxes but you didn't dare protest. There was a knock on the door as you were taping a box of books. "And what's going on here," Sebastian chuckles. "I have to have someone take care of my precious books, besides she needs entertainment, I don't think they have TV in hell do they?" Ciel pokes. You snicker and look over to Sebastian. You kiss his cheek softly "You two finish packing up these books I need to grab something from my bedroom."

You stroll through the long halls and open your bedroom door. You pick up one of your favorite bags and put in a Phantomhive bunny plush. Ciel gave it to you for your 9th birthday and you kept it with you since. You pick up your jewelry box and look inside. It was filled with delicate silver jewelry your parents gave you when you were young. You place it gently in the bag and then you place your hairbrush and hand-held mirror in the bag next before heading back to the study. 

As you strolled down the hallways you heard a creak making you flinch and turn around swiftly. "Who's there?" you yell. When no one answers you begin walking away faster, when you hear another sound you run. When you reach the door to the study you swing it open and slam it behind you making the earl and the butler flinch. You back away from the door once you lock it and back into Sebastian who wraps an arm around your waist protectively. 

"What's wrong," he asks urgently. You were still panting , "I- I thought I heard someone so I got scared," you stumble. Sebastian turns and make eye contact with Ciel, the bluenette nods and grabs your hand slowly. "We will stay in here, Sebastian will search the manor quickly and if anyone other than him enters I will ring the bell In the hall." Ciel says. You nod as your butler slowly releases you and you are placed into Ciel's care.

Sebastian kisses your forehead before he leaves the study, locking the door behind him. Ciel pulls you to the reading corner and the two of you sit on the blue satin sofa. He drapes a velvet blanket over you and pulls you close to him. He pet your hair and you slowly relaxed. You hear the door open causing you to flinch but relax when you see your crimson eyed lover enter the room. "I found no one, hopefully it was just a mouse." he says.

He flinches slightly when he sees Ciel's arms wrapped around you and you leaning into the Earl's touch. "You heard the demon now let's get back to packing, we can't have you forgetting anything now can we?" he says light-heartedly. He cups your cheek and you smile back nodding. Sebastian clenches his jaw seeing how touchy you two were but manages to bite his tongue. 

A few hours later you were packed. You had boxes of human food ad ingredients, boxes of your clothing and shoes and of course Sebastians favorite sets of pajamas and bedspreads. And of course you had the boxes of Ciel's books along with your bag of personal belongings. You hug Ciel goodbye and shed a few tears before you and your demon walk to the middle of the garden maze. 

You look around amazed when you see a purple glow form around you both and all your boxes. The purple glow spreads and envelops you. Your vision was clouded with the color and once it faded away you were standing before a large castle. The walls and towers were made of black bricks. The building was tall and elegant. The windows were purple tinted glass with red accents and the masonry was gorgeous. You gape at the castle in awe so long that Sebastian had to poke your shoulder to get your focus back. "Welcome to your new home," he says shyly. You grab his hand, "Our new home," you reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you everyone for being patient with the chapter uploads I'm trying to upload more consistently but as you all know life is sometimes busy and crazy. Update though chapters probably won't come out as often but I will do my very best to upload as frequently as my schedule allows!