A threat

The man had his hand around your throat just loose enough so you could breath. 

"Who are you?" you ask the intruder.

"My name is Samuel. Samuel Michaelis."

Your eyes widen when you heard his last name. You felt a shiver go up your spine. "And what is it you want," you ask snarky. You felt him tighten his grip around your neck and after a moment he slammed your head against the wall. "Now I know you've been around my brother and he for some reason cares for a human like you. Now Sebastian and I need to have a...conversation if you will and I know he won't speak to me willingly. And that's where you come in." he smirks.

You shutter at those last words. You felt your face flush and tears threaten your eyes. He let go of your neck slightly and you took a deep breath. You soughed slightly and heard the door swing open. You look up to see Sebastian standing in the doorway. He looked at you first and then at his brother, when he saw Samuel his eyes widened. "Why are you here!" Sebastian demanded.

Samuel chuckled and then responded, "Well well if it isn't my older brother. You should know why I'm here. I'm here to pay you back fro what you did 113 years ago." Sebastian flinched slightly and slowly walked over to you. "That was a hundred years ago!" Sebastian yelled.

Samuel snapped, his eyes turned violet and his fangs showed slightly. "I don't care if it was a millennium ago, I will kill you for what you took from me! I will kill her as you watch and kill you next!" he screamed. You were scared, no more like terrified, and very confused. Sebastian was near you as Samuel ran towards you grabbing your jaw and holding a knife to your throat.

You were trembling and crying. Your breath was short and shaky and you made eye contact with Sebastian. "Samuel! You can do anything you want just leave her out of this!" he yelled. Samuel pressed the dagger harder making you stretch slightly. He chuckled, "Oh Sebastian. By killing her I make you suffer, don't you understand?" he mocked. "Don't you think her head would look beautiful mounted on a wall?" he asked. You sobbed, "Please," you begged him. Samuel moved his mouth over your neck, "and don't you think she would taste amazing?" he asked.

Sebastian's mind was racing when it finally came up with an idea. "She's a Neko!" he yelled panicked. Samuel froze and looked up to Sebastian. He looked into your eyes and lowered his dagger, throwing you to the floor. "Explain." Samuel ordered. "Claude came a few weeks ago and confirmed my suspicions. Her demon form is of the panther descendant." Sebastian explains. He bends down and picks you up bridal style holding you tightly as you grip his shirt and burry your face in his neck.

Samuel's breath was shaky. "I will let her live for now, but I promise you Sebastian that she will die by my hands one day. And you will watch." Samuel vanished and that's when you started to cry. Sebastian sat onto the bed and stroked your back trying to calm you down. 

'this is all my fault' he thought to himself.

You held onto him tightly as if the second you let go Samuel would rip you away. A while later you fell asleep in Sebastian's arms. Your eyes red and puffy and face streaked with tears. Sebastian laid you in bed and was about to walk away when you grabbed his tailcoat. He turned around and to his surprise you were still asleep. Sebastian took off his shoes, ties and tailcoat before laying next to you. He held you close to his chest and pet your head and you immediately relaxed. You slept through the night as Sebastian held you and whispered stories in your ear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be the stories Sebastian told you in his sleep and they will be some uhh VERY INTERESTING stories! Anyways thanks for reading see ya next time!