The Rose

You rose from your bed with a yawn and looked over to see Sebastian opening your curtains. "Good morning," you say still half asleep. "Good morning to you too Lady (Y/N)" he says and bows. "Do you have much to do today?" you ask. He shakes his head no and says "Not today, Elizabeth Midford came to visit so he will pretty busy with her for a few days." he explains.

You pull back your blankets and tap the empty space next to you inviting him to sit down. He smiles and then takes off his tailcoat and shoes before laying next to you. You laid back down and cuddled closely to his chest, breathing in his scent. Sebastian smelled almost dark and sweet. You couldn't get enough of it honestly. You pressed your forehead into his chest and felt his warm big arms. You let out a deep sigh when he started petting your head. "Can I ask you something? You have to promise not to think I'm crazy though." He looked down at you and nodded. "When you were fighting with Claude...I could've sworn I saw your eyes turn pink for a moment but when I looked again they were back to being scarlet." you explained. "Did they actually change colors or was I just having a moment?" you question.

His expression was a little shocked and behind his eyes were a little fear. You stared into each others eyes for a while before he cleared his throat. "Well it's very hard to explain and it's not something easy to tell people either. For now don't worry about it. I promise you I will tell you soon but I need to be sure of your reaction first," he reasoned. He kissed your forehead and pulled you close to him. "I won't keep it a secret for long," he whispers to you. You nod and before you can stop yourself you're fast asleep in his arms.

You woke up and rubbed your eyes no longer feeling your butler's embrace. You frown slightly and look over to the grandfather clock. 9:45. Crap. You missed breakfast. You yawn and slowly force yourself to get out of bed. You put on a casual dress and some flats. You brush your hair and style it the way you like. You put on a small locket your father gave you for your birthday a few years ago. In the locket was a picture of you with your parents as a toddler. You struggled with the clasp and then you heard a knock on your door. "Come in," Sebastian walks into your room and walks behind you taking the necklace into his hands and clasping it with ease. You smile up at him and stand. "I came to ask you to come to the garden with me," he explains."I would love to," you say beaming up at him. 

Once you two are at the gardens you walk through the variety of roses and other flowers. You turn and see Sebastian holding out a black rose to you. You didn't;t see a black rose bush but you take it gratefully. "Thank you kind Sir," you tease. He giggles and gently pulls your small hand to his mouth giving it a small kiss before he let it go to fall back to your side. "Sebastian I-" you were cut off by a loud yell from Finny yelling Sebastians name. Sebastian sighs, "it seems there is always something or someone to interrupt us," he complains. You smile to him and stand on your tippy toes giving him a kiss. "Don't worry. We will find time eventually," you say.

"I want time now." he says a little angry. He picks you up bridal style and carries you with him to find Finny. You giggle and lay your hand on his cheek and give him another kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck and soon you see why Finny yelled. You see Bardroy pulling out a ham that was caught on fire from the oven. You wave your hand in front of your face to clear the smoke. Sebastian puts you down and opens the windows. "How many times will I have to tell you not to use the blowtorch inside the house Bardroy!" Sebastian yells. Bardroy looks down. "I just wanted dinner to be extra perfect tonight since the young master has had a rough day," he explains.

'Ciel had a rough day?' you think to yourself. "I'm going to go see Ciel where is he?" you ask. Sebastian looks down then to you, "He's in the study," he confesses. You smile to him thankful and begin walking to talk to Ciel. You enter the study to see the boy with a stack of papers to his left and right. "Ciel?" you say. He peeks his head up at you and sighs. "Did Sebastian send you?" you shake your head no to his question. "What's all this?" you ask while placing your hand on the stack of papers.

"It's information and leads on Mason." he admits. "Mason? Ciel you shouldn't worry so much. What happened that day was just a robbery," you say. Ciel slams his fist on the desk and you flinch slightly. "It wasn't I just know it wasn't!" he yells. He takes a deep breath and uncurls his fists. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell. I've just been stressed I guess you could say. Not to mention I have to deal with Elizabeth for two more days," he gripes. You giggle slightly at the Elizabeth comment. "How about you take a break. Dinner is almost ready and you look like you need it," you express to him. He smiles softly "If you insist."

You sat in the seat next to Ciel and for dinner Sebastian made your favorite food. "Come see me when dinner is over," he whispers in your ear. You blush slightly and clear your throat once Sebastian leaves the room. Ciel broke the silence with a question. "So since when have you two been screwing?" he asks and takes a sip of wine keeping eye contact with you. You choke on your own wine and start coughing. "What?!" you yell still choking slightly. Ciel smirks "Oh come on you two make it so obvious." he laughs. "W-We haven't-" you heard the door open and stopped talking. You stared down at your plate with a red face. Sebastian already heard your entire conversation but you didn't know that. He smirked at you as he refilled Ciel's wine.

You just turned away and kept staring at your food. He then goes o refill your wine and whispers in your ear again saying  "Don't forget tonight," he teases and your face heats up even more. You could feel Ciel looking in between the two of you but he stayed silent. When dinner was over you knew what you needed to do next. You were going to see Sebastian.

-------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Thanks again for reading it means a lot! I'm going to keep uploading as often as I can :)