good morning kitten

You woke up in the comfort of your demon. He held you tightly to his chest and you could feel his chest slowly rise and sink. You moved away slowly and put your hand to your eyes, feeling they were slightly swollen from your tears the night before. You wince at the thought of last night and as soon as you do you feel Sebastian's eyes look at you warmly.

"Goodmorning kitten," he says as he kisses your forehead. He brings a hid to your cheek and strokes it lovingly, making you immediately relax in his touch. Whenever you were with Sebastian you felt safe, maybe because he's an all powerful demon or because you know that no matter what he will defend and love you.

You nozzle against his palm and take a deep, relaxing breath. All thoughts from yesterday were slipping away but you had one question. You pull away slightly, but place your hand on his. "Sebastian, yesterday you said I was a Neko? What do you mean and why did that stop Claude from-" you flinch and don't finish the rest of your sentence. Sebastian brought your hand to his lips and kissed your knuckles gently.

"Us Demons have an ancestor spirit. I'm a descendant of the raven, we tend to be tall and slim and our personalities are sly and secretive and for some seductive," he winks at you before continuing, "There's a test you can do on humans to see what spirit they would channel if they were turned into a demon. I didn't perform it on you but with your personality and appearance I had a few suspicions but when both Claude and Samuel started going after you it confirmed my suspicions. Neko demons are rare for a lot of reasons, bad reasons." he pauses and looks at you.

You nod to him and he continues, "Neko descendants were used for...sexual satisfaction. They were known for going into a heat cycle and were seen as well sex slaves. It's disgusting and due to the mistreatment of most of them a lot of them died through the millenniums."

You looked away once he finished and he could tell you were doubting him just by the look on your face. He makes you look at him by lifting your chin with his thumb and forefinger. "Look at me, I loved you before I even knew what demon species you were. Plus the only way you can become one is if you turn into a demon and that's not going to happen okay? I'll protect you." he rubs your cheek with his thumb and you can see his eyes sadden at your distrust of him.

"Sebastian I-I've been thinking. You said you were immortal, and I of course am not," you look into his eyes before speaking again, "I love you. I don't want to leave you, not even by death. I want to be with you, through it all and I know this is a lot but I don't want to die without you, and I don't want you to live without me."

You could see the fear in his eyes but slowly the fear faded when you explained your feelings for him. He didn't meet your eyes. "If you turn into a demon you will never get the chance at a normal life again, and that's if you don't die when you transform."

You kiss him gently. "It's your choice, but I want you to transform me into a demon. Just think about it okay?" 

He kisses you again and you suddenly had a thought. You pulled away. "Wait aren't you supposed to like run the manor or something?" you tease. He chuckles "We have today all to ourselves. Ciel is with the Midfords and the servants are on holiday," he explains.

"So what will we do all day?" you ask smirking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys sorry I haven't posted school just started and I had work to do on the weekends along with chaotic stuff but here is another episode!