We Have an Eternity

THIS CONTAINS ATTEMPTED SeXUAL ASSAULT PLEASE DO NOT READ IF THIS WILL BE TOO TRIGGERING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Throughout the night you slowly moved closer to Sebastian, your body had grown used to wrapping around him as you slept, but this time he pushed you away. Eventually he gave up and threw a pillow into your arms and separate the two of you. You wake up thinking you had Sebastian in your arms but frown when you see the pillow. You look over and see that his eyes are shut so you throw the pillow away and wrapped your arms around his waist. You hear him groan and pull away.

"Good morning love," you say sweetly. He turns and glares at you, not even responding. He turned back around and threw your arms away from him before standing up and walking away, leaving you alone in bed. You lean on your arm and watch him as he gets dressed. He glances at you for a moment and you flash a smile at him before he looks away. You pull of the blankets and lay on your stomach, you perk up your bum a little and lay your head on your hands. You were hoping to get some kind of reaction but when he looked at you he looked annoyed. 

"Don't prance around and tease me like a whore if you won'e be willing to satisfy me," he says coldly. You look down, whenever he called you a whore you didn't like it because you knew he was saying it rudely. You hear the door shut and you begin to get ready.

time skip~

It's been 2 weeks of Sebastian ignoring you. You've been trying your best to be around him as often as you could. You would sit with him in his study. You would go down and drink coffee tea or water while he was drinking his coffee in the kitchen. You would sleep with him even if you weren't touching. You would tell him good morning and goodnight.

It was time to get ready for bed. You go into the bathroom and start to take a shower. You wash your hair and body slowly, trying to keep your spirits high. You feel Sebastian trace your shoulders. You smile and turn to kiss his cheek. His face was numbing. "Turn around and I will wash your hair," you say. He doesn't respond, he just pushes you to a wall and starts kissing your neck. "Sebastian cut it out," you say. He keeps going. "Sebastian." you say louder.

"Aw come on you love me right?" He grabs your ass and pushes himself over you. "I'm serious stop it!" He doesn't. You start crying. "Let go! Sebastian I said let go!" You push him away and wrap your arms around yourself, tears flowing down your face. You see a pang of expression in his face but leave the bathroom, grabbing a towel and slamming the door. You dry off and put on a pair of pajamas, your own this time. You lay down and face the wall, laying on the edge of the bed. You clench your jaw trying to stay quiet.

He scared you. You knew he didn't care for you at all anymore and the thought of that scared you. You thought he wasn't going to stop. You remembered the look of nothingness in his eyes and shut your eyes, tears dripping into the pillow. You turn off the lamp and lay there. A while later the light from the bathroom shines through and you hear Sebastian close the door and get into the bed. Your body tenses knowing he's next to you, but overtime you relax since he stays away.

You wake up and feel your swollen eyes. You didn't think you cried that much. You sit up, Sebastian was already gone. You put on a cute pink outfit and walk out of the room. As you're walking through the kitchen you see Sebastian drinking his black coffee as always and walk past him. "Where are you going dressed like that?" His voice was low and husky. You pause and turn around. "I was going to go to the bridge," you say. His jaw clenches.

 "You will not." You look over confused. "What do you mean?" "I mean you're not allowed to go without me. That is where you nearly died last time right? It was your fault I'm in shutdown after all, I guess I should be thanking you in a way since now I'm no longer weak." You clench your jaw and walk off, ignoring his orders. You pull open the door just to have it be slammed back closed. You feel his breath on your ear. "You will do well to not forget who you belong to." "I do not belong to you. Especially not when you're in this cowardly state." You turn and look him in the eye.

"Cowardly? In this state I am the most powerful I will ever be."

"Not to me!" you yell. "When you are in shutdown you are going to be nothing but a coward in my eyes! Even if it was to save my life you shouldn't have gone so far to shutdown your mind, your emotions!" you scream. You see another pang of emotion in his eyes but it quickly fades away.

He drops his arm and you swing the door open, leaving the room quickly.

You make it to the bridge and sit in the middle, dangling your legs over the edge. I miss him.  You wanted Sebastian back. You wipe your eyes and look over when you hear someone walking close to you. You see Sebastian walking close to you wearing a black tuxedo.  He stands next to you and looks at the scenery. It was silent for a moment.

"This is where I shutdown. I remember everything you know. I was truly in love with you. I was even willing to shutdown in order to save your life, and no doubt I would do it over and over again if it meant I wouldn't lose you. I have not a doubt in my mind that we were in love. I mean I remember all of our interaction. When I gave you the roses in the garden. When I confessed to you. When I told you I was a demon, our first time coming together, our first kiss. I remember it all."

You look up hopefully at him.

"The only thing is now when I think back to those memories I feel nothing at all."

You feel your breath catch in your lungs when you hear those words. "I will allow you to stay in my castle since you and I have a...relationship. I will protect you since I have promised you I always would. I may not feel anything but I do feel slightly sorry for you."

Tiny sounds come from the sound of your tears hitting the stone. He looks over at you. "I apologize if I have hurt you." You wipe your eyes and smile softly. "No, I'll be okay, thank you for talking to me. But I'm not giving up on you, I mean we have an eternity right?" He looks over. "I suppose so," he says. You smile and look into the colored water, wiping your eyes. 

He looks at you a little longer than turns away. "We should head home," he says casually. You nod and he extends an arm to pull you up. "Thank you." He speaks up, "I will treat you kindly for the sake that I once loved you and the fact that you will have to love with me for eternity. But do not take my kindness as feelings towards you." he explains. 

You feel a pang in your heart at those words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------