The First Encounter

You feel the carriage stop and you slowly open your tired eyes to see the Phantomhive manor. You were visiting the Phantomhive manor as a friend of the Phantomhive family. Your parents knew the Phantomhive's very well before there death. It's been about 3 years since the Ciel Phantomhive's parents passed away and he was now alone and shunned from most of the world. There were many rumors you heard about him being associated with the "underground". 

The "Underground" was a society of criminals from small petty crimes to big time law breakers. Ciel has been different ever since his parents passing and you try your best to just make sure he's not slowly working himself to death.

You look out of the carriage window up at the large, stunning manor and you see the door open. Behind the door is a tall thin man with pitch black hair and vermillion eyes. (A/N: vermillion is a fancy way to say red ;) ) The man was wearing a butler's uniform and there was not an imperfection in sight. He smiled softy at you then held out his hand. You eagerly took his hand and he led you out of the carriage and into the manor.

You step into the manor and hear your footsteps echo through the quiet home. "Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor Miss. (L/N). My name is Sebastian Michaelis, I'm the head butler of the Phantomhive household. It's an honor having you here. My young master is currently finishing up on some documents for the company so please come with me, I will get you some tea while you wait." He smiles sweetly at you. "Thank you Sebastian," you reply.

You sit in the large living room by the fireplace. You took off your crisp white gloves and laid them on your lap. A few moments later Sebastian brought you a cup of tea and a small tea sandwich on a small sterling silver tray. You nod at him gratefully and smile as you take the cup of tea. It was astonishing. You look over to the butler before you "Well you certainly know how to make a perfect cup of tea," you joke. He smiles and bows graciously "We pride ourselves on having the best tea," he teases.

You hear footsteps come near you. You look over to see the bluenette before you. He still wore the eyepatch he wore when his parents passed away. You stood up and walked over to him. He took you into a loose hug. "(Y/N) it's been a while, it's good to see you again," he smiles.