Entertainment

Ciel thought for a moment and came up with a brilliant idea. He knew exactly what he was going to make Sebastian do. "Sebastian. I want you to put on a magic show." he ordered. Sebastian bowed but you could feel his annoyance from the other side of the room.

"Yes my Lord." he says. Sebastian moves behind the two of you and covers your eyes. Once you open them again there is a box in the center of the study. The box was made of a dark wood and had purple curtains on the front as well as painted stars all over the walls. 

"For this trick I will need an assistant," he teases and winks at you making your face flush slightly. You stand and Sebastian leads you into the box. Ciel is slightly worried but goes along with the charade. Sebastian pulls the curtains closed and snaps his fingers. The curtains open and you see no one, the room is empty. You look outside of the box to try and see Sebastian but he's no longer here. Suddenly the curtains close again and reopen.

Everyone was back to where they were before they vanished. You step out of the box and poke Sebastian slightly wondering if he was just a figure of your imagination but alas the butler was real. "Woah! How did you do that?!" you exclaimed. "A little magic~" he teased. You rambled on about how you didn't see anyone the first time the curtain opened and Ciel rolled his eyes at how well his butler pulled off the magic trick.

Soon lunch was served and you and Ciel somehow started talking about Elizabeth, his fiancé. 

"She's just so Ugh I don't know but I don't think I could take living with her for the rest of my life. I must find a way to break off the engagement, I don't love her in a romantic way anyway, she's more like a sister to me!" he complained.

"Ciel, you know she loves you so you better not do anything rash, she is a sweet girl, no matter how annoying," you whisper that last part but Ciel hears it and laughs. 

You put down your cup of tea and a serious expression takes over your face. "Ciel there's something I've been wanting to tell you." He puts down his tea as well and looks at you waiting for you to continue. "I've been seeing Sebastian," you blurt out. "and I love him..." you confess. Ciel's face dropped the second he heard your words. "(Y/N) I don't think you realize what you would be signing up for if you chose to be with him," he warns. You shake your head. "I know what I'm getting into Ciel." 

Ciel takes the hint and picks up his cup of tea, peering at you as he takes a sip. "So you know he's a demon yet you're willing to be with him?" he asks. You sigh hearing the judgement in his voice. "I wish to be with him Ciel.  He may be a demon but I have fallen for him," you explain.  Ciel doesn't respond for a moment and the room grows silent.  "Do as you wish but just a warning, make sure you know absolutely everything before you choose him," he warns. You understood where he was coming from and nod as you take a sip of tea.

Eventually the mood lightens and the two of you begin to joke and speak like you both usually do. After an hour or two there is a knock at the door. Sebastian walks in and says "My Lord it is time to retire." You both look outside the window and are surprised that it's so late now. 

Once you and Ciel are both retired Sebastian begins preparing for tomorrow.  

You wake up hearing your window open. You were hit with the cold breeze and looked around the room. You go to close the window but felt someone shove you against the wall, covering your mouth with their hand. Your eyes widen in panic and you try to yell but it comes out as a small mumble and you feel the intruder slam your head against the wall. You look to the intruder. He has raven hair and bright red eyes, he seemed similar to Sebastian, except for his face shape and height. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone so I'm going to be posting chapters every other day since school is starting back soon! If I won't be posting I will upload a note explaining why and when the next chapter will be posted!