Home Sweet Home

The two of you walk into the castle and out of the corner of your eye you see servants beginning to move your stuff upstairs besides the boxes of human food. You open the front doors and look around. The foyer had black marble flooring and the ceiling was covered in beautiful murals. The room was a slight circle and in the center of the back wall was a circular staircase with red carpeting. There were pillars throughout the room in a light gray marble just like the stairway railing. You gaped in awe at the beautiful room and you slowly walk through the ballroom.

"Would you like a tour?" you hear your lover say. Excited you nod, he sweeps you through a black archway. This was the dining room, the tables and chairs were metal but the chairs had black satin cushions with lace designs on them. In the center of the table was a bouquet of red roses and white lillies. Hanging from the ceiling was a glistening crystal chandelier. The table was made so you turned at Sebastian with a look of curiosity.

"Ah the cutlery, I'm planning to have some of my family, only my mother little sister and younger brother are coming so don't worry. They wanted to meet you," he expresses. You smile but deep down you're nervous. 'What if they don't like me' you thought. Sebastian continued the tour, there was a large kitchen with beautiful countertops and appliances, a cozy living room with plush black satin sofas a large stone fireplace and guess what no tv. You laughed at the thought of Ciel complaining about the lack of television. You went upstairs next.

He took you to the bedroom but in the hallways he explained the castle's layout. "Our bedroom is on the fourth floor, it is the largest room since I am the leader of the household of Ravens. The other floors are covered with rooms smaller, this is where the servants and soldiers live. Our room has a large bed area of course a large his and her bathroom, a balcony and a-" he chuckles and smiles to himself making you look over to him, "and 2 baby rooms." he finishes. Your face turns bright red and you turn away quickly. 

"While we're on the subject we have the entire fourth floor is ours, it has other bedrooms for along the line if we choose to have children," he explains. The two of you make it to the bedroom. It was elegant and romantic. The bed was against the wall, it had plush black blankets and a black sheer curtain around it slightly. Across was a beautiful dark dresser and a wardrobe. You plop down on the soft bed and sit up to look at the scarlet eyes demon. "Sebastian, do you want children?" you question. He walks over, sitting next to you and taking your hand. "I do, I want you to have our children, however many you want to have. I want to see you carry our child ." he confesses. You blush deeply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THIS IS FOR ANY MALES WHO ARE READING IF YOU ARE A FEMALE CONTINUE READING AT THE NEXT LINE

So I wanted to make sure everyone was included so I wanted a part for the guys who are reading this story and are like yo I can't have a child this is for you

RESUME STORY

"Sebastian I'm a guy you know I can't have kids," you explain. He could hear the sorrow in your voice and he pulls you into his lap kissing your lips lovingly. "Darling, We are demons now so you becoming pregnant isn't impossible. You are even more likely to get pregnant since you're a Neko," he explains. You're eyes widen "really?!" You smile and hug him tightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sebastian pulls you into his lap and kisses your lips softly. "Whenever you're ready we can try to have a child, until then," he stands up, his hands on the bottom of your thighs as he lays you onto the bed. He pulls out a condom and holds it with his teeth, "we can always use one of these," he says. He puts it next to you and starts trailing kisses over your neck. He unbuttons your top and throws it on the floor. He licks your nipple as he pinches your other nipple making you gasp and squirm beneath him. You felt like you were on fire, your entire body was tingly, you knew you would be more sensitive since your transformation but not this much. He removes your pants and rubs your sensitive spot making you squeal. You could hear him chuckle. "You sound like a kitten," he teases. You felt a quick pain in your head and lower waist making you cry out. 

"Sebastiiaaann~" you cry. He looks up and sees (F/C) ears on top of your head. "Your ears are out," he says. You cover your face embarrassed, "I'm sorry," you whimper. He pulls your hands away and kisses your cheek, "It just means your heat started, It's completely normal since you just got to hell. Only problem is my family is coming over, but honestly they can wait I would rather get to see you all cute under me," he teases. 

He kisses down your body, "did you know that your heat lasts a week, you feel all itchy and horny all the time. You have me now though and I swear to you," he kisses your sensitive area, "I will take good care of you," he promises. He licks your hole making you whine. You clenched your toes and covered your mouth with your hands. He licks your hole more and inserts two fingers into you making you scream, luckily it was muffled by your hands. When Sebastian didn't hear your full scream he moved his mouth and and looked up to see you covering your mouth. 

He grabs your hands and pins them behind your head. He thrusts his fingers faster into you making you groan. He kisses your hole and then pulls his fingers out just as you're about to cum making you whine. "Aw someones needy, don't worry kitten I'll give you what you want now," he teases. You feel him slam into you, filling you up and making your back arch. You cling onto him and leave scratch marks down his back. You felt him slam into you at a fast pace. Tears pricked your eyes from the pleasure. You felt your body start to near climax, and when Sebastian felt you slowly clamp down he stopped moving and just stayed inside you making you groan at him. "Sebastian! Please!" you beg.

With that he starts slamming into you even faster than before. A few thrusts later you were screaming "G-gonna AAah~" Sebastian started going faster before whispering huskily "Me too kitten." You cum and start shaking from the pleasure, Sebastian came shortly after you clamped down on him, letting out deep groans in your ear making you blush even deeper. He lays next to you and all you can hear is the sound of you both panting. There was a knock at the door making Sebastian roll his eyes.

"What?" he asked. "S-Sir your family is downstairs, for d-dinner," the servant says. Sebastian smacks his face. He looks over to you, "You're in your heat so if you want to be alone don't be afraid to tell me," he says. You shake your head. You didn't want to seem rude and you were pretty excited to see his family for the first time. You frown, "I want to but how do I hide these?" you ask pointing to your ears. Sebastian smirks at you before grabbing a long hooded cloak from the wardrobe, "it's even common for demons to wear these so they won't think anything of it," he explains. "Tell them we will be down shortly," Sebastian says through the door.

He picks you up and takes you into the bathroom, quickly washing you down to make sure you both didn't smell like sex. You put on the cloak and Sebastian wears a tux. He holds out his hand, "Ready?" You take his hand.